3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moty 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Psychonauts

Another of the few arcades on the PC. It seems to be interesting.

Downloading .. 54%
46 Comments
Sort by:
u
unrealDEMON 07.08.21

judging by the deme - SUPER.

N
Numenor 07.08.21

Moty, how is it? Downloaded? Played? How are your impressions? : D
I went through already well. Stopped at the Milkman for now.
Quietly slate rustling, the roof goes slowly ...: crazy: that's the motto of this
igruhi =) In general, the only platform game that hooked me for a long time :) I advise everyone! Especially Leider !! You will ride for a long time :-D

M
Moty 07.08.21

Yeah. I downloaded and played.
The game really is SUPER!
It just seemed a little short to me

Most of all I liked the 3 levels: the one about fish, the milkman and one more about Napoleon.
And the humor in the game is very good.

b
blackrain 07.08.21

the game is super, I was very much waiting
for her in one breath, a week ago, I reached the milkman,
while I no longer played

N
Numenor 07.08.21

On this milkman the roof is going already: crazy: Scary glitchy levels: crazy:

B
Brandir 07.08.21

Folks, I'm stuck at the milkman level. I just can't figure out how to get into the collectors. I need to find a plunger, but I don’t know where to get it: upset:

M
Moty 07.08.21

We must go to the brick house and wait until the "agent" comes out. Then apply the ability on him that allows you to look out of other people's eyes. and then you will understand ...

B
Brandir 07.08.21

[quote name = "Moty"] You have to go to the brick house and wait until the "agent" comes out. Then apply the ability on him that allows you to look out of other people's eyes. and then he will understand ... [/ quote]

And how to remove the cobweb there? I pounded her with my fists and does not help!

N
Numenor 07.08.21

In the real world, you need to buy a Cobweb Duster. They also need to collect the web. Only it is unlikely that this is somehow related to the passage ...

B
Brandir 07.08.21

[quote name = "Numenor"] In the real world, buy a Cobweb Duster. They also need to collect the web. Only it is unlikely that it is somehow related to the passage .... [/ quote]

And where is it sold? I was looking for this Cobweb Duster at an old man in the camp (there are two children playing music next to this old man) and he doesn't have one. And how does it translate in Russian? Maybe I just didn't understand what it is?

[size = 75] Added on 19 Jun 2005, 12:33 pm: [/ size]

Where can I get Cobweb Duster! ???? !!!! : evil:: fight:: uzi:

N
Numenor 07.08.21

There it is. The old man's in the chest. On the top shelf, it seems to the left. If not, then you have already bought it ... look in your inventory.

B
Brandir 07.08.21

[quote name = "Numenor"] There it is. The old man's in the chest. On the top shelf, it seems to the left. If not, then you have already bought it ... look in your inventory. [/ Quote]

Yes, but it costs: shock: 800 units. , and I have 183! Where can I get so much! : sad:

M
Moty 07.08.21

Kupm in the store is a stick that shows where in the ground there are deposits of Indian arrowheads, and then run around the camp and dig them up.

B
Brandir 07.08.21

[quote name = "Moty"] Kupm the store stick one that shows where in the ground deposits of Indian tip, and then run through the camp and dig them. [/ quote]

Here is a pancake, so I have to at night to run the camp and look for tips, but there are bears and other monsters! :( Yes-ah, I'm in trouble ..

V
VaaN 07.08.21

It can be easier
[url = http: //www.gameadvice.com/exe/psychotrn11.zip] http://www.gameadvice.com/exe/psychotrn11.zip [/ url]

r
radgar 07.08.21

Tell me, who knows how to get into the library with a sniper? kind of like, you need to first find a gun, but where to get it .. already have scissors, rolling pin, watering can, plunger.

M
Moty 07.08.21

Uh ... like we need to bring flowers from one park to the grave.

L
Lucifer 07.08.21

Yes, the game is really super play on PS2 on June 21st

r
radgar 07.08.21

[quote name = "Moty"] Uh ... it seems like I need to bring flowers from one park to the grave. [/ quote] the problem was that I did not catch up on how to open the gate in the park) but thanks for directing my brain, after this level passed like clockwork)

M
Molodnyak 07.08.21

So, I don’t understand: I collected 8 secret items, there are 8 more left, but what if I get a bonus for 8? In the assignments they write that I took them to Crowler, so when I come to him he does not give me anything.
Maybe something with scripts: upset: