3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Streets of Rage 4

Genre: beat'em'up

Developers: Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games, Dotemu

Publisher: Dotemu

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch

Release date: TBA

Since there is a Temka for frogs, then this one should be. : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on August 24, 2019 by KrayZ
119 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mountain View 07.08.21

I wrote already in the topic about Gamescom 2019 that the first 3 parts of SOR were wiped out on the shoga at one time. I'm waiting for this, it looks good, compared to new battletoads, it's generally beautiful.

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

Beat 'em up a healthy person : frog23:

P
Pony slaystation 07.08.21

Another river city girls grunting theme : frog31:

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Pony Slaystation said:

Another river city girls grunting theme : frog31:

I agree, but it seems that there is no topic on the forum : frog34:

P

4 hours ago, Pr8da21r said:

I agree, but it seems that there is no topic on the forum : frog34:

Well, she's just about, and the streets xs when they give birth = (

M
M1tr @ nd1R 07.08.21

Better to have a normal birth than a premature birth. So I'm ready to wait another year, playing SoR3 and Remake.

S
SENEL 07.08.21

To be honest, it looks kind of bland, well, that is, norms, but no more. Nothing to get rid of nostalgia and throw money at the monitor.

Of course, I understand what they want to do authentically, as in the best years and all the cases, but this is precisely the problem. Sounds, animations, effects - everything feels too bearded, without some savoring and juiciness.

P.S. Music so generally some kind of epilepsy.

M
M1tr @ nd1R 07.08.21

9 minutes ago, SENEL said:

Music so generally some kind of epilepsy

Here. So far, it is not clear that Yuji Kojiro is working out 100%, tk. the original trilogy had a really cool stop. And here, for the time being, somehow the sound does not sound very good.

9 minutes ago, SENEL said:

Of course, I understand what they want to do authentically, as in the best years and all the cases, but this is precisely the problem

Better than the new Battle Toads : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on August 26, 2019 by M1tr @ nd1R

S
SENEL 07.08.21

M1tr @ nd1R I've presented something in the viewtiful joe style, with aggressive painting, effects and it seems to me that would be cool.

Yes, even just to make the fight more juicy and that's it.

K
KrayZ 07.08.21

Another portion of gameplay

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

n
n6x6n6x 07.08.21

Cut remake a black woman and perfect

P

Modified Feb 13, 2020 by Pony Slaystation

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

The main composer of Streets of Rage 4 was Olivier Deriviere, the composer of the music for A Plague Tale: Innocence and Remember Me 

Together with him, both the composers of the previous parts of the series and the musicians whose recordings sounded in Hotline Miami are working on the soundtrack.

Olivier Deriviere, who was named the main composer of Streets of Rage 4, also contributed to the soundtrack for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and will record the music for the upcoming Dying Light 2.

As Derivier said, while working on Streets of Rage 4, he decided not to imitate the style of the key composer of the previous parts of the series, Yuzo Koshiro, but to find his own approach.

For example, Derivier increased the tempo of the music as the characters moved through the level - so if a measured dubstep plays at the beginning of the location, then by the end its sound becomes much richer and more energetic.

Along with Derivier, Scattle and Das Mortal participated in the recording of music, whose tracks were used in Hotline Miami and its sequel, as well as Groundislava and XL Middleton.

On the soundtrack for Streets of Rage 4, the composers of the previous installments Yuzo Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima, as well as Keiji Yamagishi (Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo Bowl) and Yoko Shimomura (Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, Kingdom Hearts I, II and III, Final Fantasy XV, Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve).

At the same time, the game developers announced that Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio Future, Super Monkey Ball, Sega Rally 2) could not take part in the recording of the music, but was replaced by Harumi Fujita (Pulstar, Gargoyle's Quest, Final Fight, Mega Man 3).

Streets of Rage 4 is due out in Spring 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.

The game is being developed by Guard Crush Games, which previously released a similar action game, Streets of Fury, and LizardCube, which is responsible for the visual style of the game.

https://dtf.ru/games/115009-osnovnym-kompozitorom-streets-of-rage-4-stal-olive-deriver-avtor-muzyki-ka-plague-tale-innocence-i-remember-me

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/streets-of-rage-4

Modified on March 20, 2020 by Mountain View
FIXED

T
Tinkino 07.08.21

Trophies, apparently release very soon

https://www.psu.com/news/streets-of-rage-4-trophies-revealed/

M
Mountain View 07.08.21