3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Sunset overdrive

Genre - Sandbox, Action, Platform

Developer - Insomniac Games

Publisher - Microsoft Studios

Platform - Xbox One

Release date - autumn 2014

An open-world shooter with an ever-changing storyline set in the not too distant future. As a result of the disaster, the city of the protagonist was invaded by mutants. While most die or mutate, the protagonist finds himself. It turns out that his vocation is not to collect garbage or distribute food, but to destroy mutants. With such an arsenal of explosive devices, powerful weapons and the ability to move around the city with incredible ease, the hero does not face the end of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJdZQPBDF0

Well, what are we waiting for a masterpiece with a philosophical plot characteristic of the creators of Resistance? pff.gif trollface_big.gif

Modified May 8, 2014 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 07.08.21

waiting for the next trash from them, like resistance yes 

R
RimasG 07.08.21

Hope this project does not suffer the fate of Fuse. And then the seriousness in the current AAA projects is already beginning to strain.

Modified on June 11, 2013 by Maximus

Y
Yourepicfail 07.08.21

I liked the trailer very much.

PS The Death Set - They come to get us

Modified on June 11, 2013 by Leon1992

c
captain paphos 07.08.21

I rolled a diskette: rolleyes07:

E
EthelWulf 07.08.21

cheers, a new project from the developers of the best shooter carrentgenfuckyea.gif

Platform - Xbox One

FUCKtrollface-new.png

A
ACE 07.08.21

well, resistance 3 was really good: icon_rolleyes:

c
captain paphos 07.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], am I arguing?

cool was the same

E
EthelWulf 07.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], better half 2megusta.gif

c
captain paphos 07.08.21

YES, and much!

k
kamui 07.08.21

Until I understood what to expect from the game ...) According to the trailer, so wild frenzy) Let them stay)

D
Darkiti 07.08.21

What kind of circus are you doing here. The insomaniac completely slipped away, even the design of the monsters could not come up with a new design, they stupidly stuck here make-up from resistance, only cartoons. 

R
RebellHunt 07.08.21

Something fun is coming up in the trailer. It will also change. Every day there is something new. Vin, definitely. : icon_wink:

R
RimasG 07.08.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], Have you forgotten in the Microsoft commune? 

U
UnreaL 07.08.21

I watched the trailer and got the impression that Overstrike did not die in Fuse, but was reborn in Sunset Overdrive

As if EA forced them to make serious shooters, and they, with grief blinded Fuse on their knees, went to look for a publisher for the game of their dreams

Yes, I like to whitewash

A
ACE 07.08.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], I thought about that too.

and as it turned out fuse to have time to release this compilation of different games

A
ACE 07.08.21

insomniacs wrote in their blog that they are still an independent company and it's cool and blah blah but now they are doing ex for the MC. next week there will be a stream with Marcus Smith - creative director of Resistance 3 and Drew Murray - lead designer of the same Resistance 3, who are responsible for Sunset Overdrive. There will be new details of the project.

they also confirmed that the game will have a bunch of super cool guns.

E
EthelWulf 07.08.21

the teaser looks like a forfeit ad or a viral Pepsi video

J
Jordan. 07.08.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], did you mean mountain dew or doritos

c
captain paphos 07.08.21

[b] [member = 'ACE'] [/ b], well, if the people responsible for the rez3 do it, then I'm calm

s
satanax21 07.08.21

nuka-nuka and what is better?