3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLQ 07.08.21 11:59 pm

Super mario odyssey

C2Bk4hZVQAEoRSy.jpg

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Developer / Publisher: Nintendo

Release date: 2017 Holiday

C2Bk5xtUoAAoSPc.jpgC2Bk5eOUUAEWHsx.jpgC2Bk4_JUsAEWlSS.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Directly see these typical Japanese camera problems in narrow aisles in the city.

A
ACE 07.08.21

the city does not look very good, but the crystal level and the level in the desert look super

O
Oyechka 08.08.21

Dump your head off!

C
Chronometro 08.08.21

Bowser in the hat is really great!

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

Well, the setting is modern, GTA in all fields. Bowser was made a pimp, Peach was a stripper, and in general it turns out that we are playing as a junkie, and in short, when he eats mushrooms, he turns into Mario and sees all these "trips". So it goes

Modified on January 13, 2017 by SerorDe

A
ACE 08.08.21

@SerorDe lol. top comments for today (although there are trips from mushrooms, but they are not sniffed)

pozones, we put pluses to him.

Modified on January 13, 2017 by ACE

G
Glithman 08.08.21

C2Bk5eOUUAEWHsx.jpg

That is, Mario in the modern world is a stupid dwarf?

Very similar to Sonic Adventure 1.

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

3 hours ago, SerorDe said:

Well, the setting is modern, GTA in all fields. Bowser was made a pimp, Peach was a stripper, and in general it turns out that we are playing as a junkie, and in short, when he eats mushrooms, he turns into Mario and sees all these "trips". So it goes

LOL 

J
Jelektronik 08.08.21

Mario in the modern world of drug addiction, I do not understand why it is necessary at all, all other worlds are very cool.

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Jelektronik said:

Mario in the modern world of drug addiction, I do not understand why it is necessary at all, all other worlds are very cool.

It's not for nothing that the man in the hat looks at Mario like that.

By the way, as I understand it, besides the taxi, there are no more cars, well, in my opinion there are 3-4 types of dummies.

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

It's not for nothing that the man in the hat looks at Mario like that.

By the way, as I understand it, besides the taxi, there are no more cars, well, in my opinion there are 3-4 types of dummies.

NY same

A
ACE 08.08.21

NintendoSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey_Present

S
Sagara 08.08.21

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

this is exactly the kind of sunshine mario I wanted. all worlds look very cool

S
Stepan 08.08.21

@ACE

5 hours ago, ACE said:

NintendoSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey_Present

batmancove_7525134_24771159.jpg

Modified on January 14, 2017 by Stepan

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

So I am not the only one who has a scent of Batman.

S
SkyerIst 08.08.21

The launch trailer for the hike will be the most watched game video on Channel NoA of all time (not counting the Switch preview trailer). The reaction is super positive. Developers are wizards. For so many years to make Mario and continue to amaze.

The hike will be worlds based on all regions of the Earth.

Imagine how many new unique power-ups there will be : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Directly see these typical Japanese camera problems in narrow aisles in the city.

But mario is not "your typical Japanese game". Mario developers were the first in the world to implement free analog control in three-dimensional space, which later became the industry standard. Naturally, there will be no problems with the camera in the new game.

Modified on January 15, 2017 by SkyerIst

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

It turns out Super Mario Odyssey came out a long time ago:

tumblr_ojpd4kCniw1rojswqo1_400.gif

M
M1tr @ nd1R 08.08.21

13 hours ago, El Shadda1 said:

all worlds look very cool

All worlds except New Arch with real people. IMHO, it looks as wild as in Sonic Adventure and Sonic 2006. It would be better to come up with a fictional city with its own people, as it was with the island settlement in Mario Sunshine.

a
aden 08.08.21

2 hours ago, SkyerIst said:

The launch trailer for the hike will be the most watched game video on Channel NoA of all time (not counting the Switch preview trailer). The reaction is super positive. Developers are wizards. For so many years to make Mario and continue to amaze.

The reaction was so positive that even Nintendo's stock price dropped slightly.

Well, seriously, I have a completely normal attitude towards Mario, I do not consider him a game exclusively for children, but what surprised them here? A change of scenery? Stunned to draw a city out of cardboard boxes, add 3 types of dummies walking around it and a taxi car. 2017 year. Breakthrough in the genre.