3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:03 am

Just Cause 4

Developer: Avalanche Studios

Publisher: Square Enix

Genre: action-adventure

Platform: PC, PS4, XO

Release date: 04.12.2018

JC4-Ann_06-10-18.jpg

Modified on October 27, 2018 by KrayZ
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaiver 08.08.21

Are there experts here who can determine what this region will be in the game?

And then I have the closest associations with some Mexico / Panama: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

wow, with such a graphon, now we will play at 5 fps

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

7 hours ago, Gaiver said:

Are there experts here who can determine what this region will be in the game?

And then I have the closest associations with some Mexico / Panama: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

Brazil

Venezuela

G
Gaiver 08.08.21

https://youtu.be/xhAhttps://yutu.b

e / xhMpq9-CccMpq9-cc

This time the main character will be in a place called Solis in South America. The weather in the game will play a very important role. So, players will be able to see destructive tornadoes and other natural disasters. The entire map is divided into four zones that are unlike each other, which will be inhabited by animals.

Rico's arsenal still includes a parachute, wingsuit and grappling hook. By the way, the cat can now be modified, and many weapons have an alternative fire mode.

The main character's opponent will be the private army of the Black Hand, familiar from previous games in the series. The Solis region, where the action of the fourth part takes place, is the home of this group.

Just Cause 4 will be released on December 4 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

well, the new engine inspires hope, let's see

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

The developers will not release multiplayer at launch again, and ever at all. : 279:

D
DriverUFO 08.08.21

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

P
Piero 08.08.21

I have nothing against the game, but sometimes I'm really surprised that the series has gone beyond the first part.

M
MaXiDRoM_90 08.08.21

the game is out. ay

H
Humidifier 08.08.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

A
ACE 08.08.21

I went through the first PC mission yesterday. The beginning resembles the second part. Generally atmospheric. Good music. The graphon has become better - beautiful sparks and reflections have appeared. And so about the same as in 3 parts. The gameplay has not changed either, except for hurricanes, which are not yet understood. 

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

1 hour ago, MaXiDRoM_90 said:

the game is out. ay

58121f3f62ba9.jpg

I will buy on PSN with all DLC rubles for 500 in a year on sale : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:
And I will not play: frog36:

Modified on December 4th, 2018 by Pr8da21r

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

The game has a good easter egg : troll_face_22:

R
Raggamuffin 08.08.21

ps4. played for about two hours and I don't even know where to start ...

the most shocking thing is the visual aspect. not even after rdr2, but also after jc3 - I specially launched the previous part to make sure that this is not the console dying and I am not going crazy myself : icon_confused:

Firstly, the resolution is not a peka-boyar, I can't determine with pixel precision, but the feeling that I'm playing something on a ps3 in a 576i is horrible alaising.

secondly, there is such a blur in the dynamics that it begins to eat not only the details of the object, but even its silhouette - if you fly on an airplane and turn the camera, it's just game. like a watercolor drawing.

again, while driving, the lody loads in the focus area, which is extremely noticeable and adds discomfort.

thirdly, the feeling that the force and size of the occlusion have been screwed into shit - under the objects / sprites, on them, everywhere there is a gray gradient, which does not contribute to the overall detail, but on the contrary creates a mess.

drop / blink shadows and lingering reflections can also be added here.

in the end, the mixture of all of the above makes the eyes just flow out.

I understand, of course, that some conclusions were made after jc3 and here they tried to make sure that there were no drawdowns and friezes .. but, Olya, not at the cost of turning into pastgen.

I will throw screenshots a little later.

R
Raggamuffin 08.08.21

yes it is ps4. 

mt9njq.jpg

yes, it is the surface of the water in the moonlight.

33a9u68.jpg

yes it's rico.

20jn761.jpg

yes, it is a rich underwater world.

axnnt0.jpg

yes, before that, only the mafia was so beautiful 3 : icon_cool:

2r26qgn.jpg

K
KuP9I 08.08.21

oh ... yeah it looks bad.
I wonder how it is on the Xbox ONE X.

R
Raggamuffin 08.08.21

Spoiler

at night the blur is stronger, xs why

b5ptzl.jpg

the day is better, but this

289kk8.jpg

day, a lot of geometry

a4rdad.jpg

2hyebf5.jpg

more

oggish.jpg

2vmawxl.jpg

szxwlh.jpg

23w2vrd.jpg

about the rest:

the interface is not customizable at all - endless goal icons cannot be disabled. control tips hang in quatrains, you just have to sit in the technique.

destructibility remained, the debris lay longer, there are more of them, they are even carried away by the current. Moreover, all sorts of small stones, the size of a sitikar, well, they literally burst if you go through - yes, arcade, but now the off-road is not annoying.

chaos, the level of chaos, is now a very conditional indicator, which supposedly gives manpower on the global map, which conquers zones. in fact, the key outpost is cleared, the x is pressed and the front line is shifted.

By the way, chaos points are not spent on airdrops. now multiple pilots and timer cooldown. You can order equipment, weapons, drones, turrets, containers, mines, etc.

points for unlocking something useful are still earned by completing the corresponding challenges, which are now split into several branches, well, as in jc3 with dlc.

We will unlock the territory, unlock the main task, unlock the challenges, unlock the equipment perks - the old, bastard decision.

typical story mission, no spoilers, just for example. although what the bitch might be spoilers in jc.

So, according to the briefing, we need to free the prisoners from three barracks at one base - we storm, open one barrack, a cutscene with the distribution of weapons, we accompany the group to the exit from the base, which is on our ears, if anything.

then we return, we open the second barrack. the same cutscene, we repeat the whole process.

we open the third, the same cutscene, we also accompany everyone under fire until the exit.

open three at once? pre-clean? no. three times. on the same base. same.

I think the level of setting and elaboration is clear.

and the main thing:

fultons are divine. Seriously.

they can be hung on anything at all, they can be hung on each other. you can adjust their behavior, height, degree of pumping, etc., right in the course of the game, you can undermine them, send them endlessly upward, or make them hang above the surface, move something on them in the right direction. you can put armor and use them as shields.

boosters are divine 2.

again, they are hung directly with a cable on anything. the degree of acceleration, direction of acceleration, direction of movement, behavior during movement, action time are adjusted. The cable is used as a kind of vector, the start and end points are set for them, it is extremely simple and convenient.

all this, of course, can and should be combined for your own purposes and, most importantly, it works.

Not everything is open, I have resigned myself to the appearance, I will continue to play.

if you take it, then either at a big discount, or for a great love for this kind of entertainment : icon_redface:

I have everything, thanks.

Modified December 5, 2018 by Raggamuffin

G
Grindders 08.08.21

Remember the developers boasted that they optimized the engine and now, with a lot of explosions, the game will work without severe FPS drops on consoles? In fact, it happened, but the secret of this "optimization" has surfaced and this is not the direct hands of the developers: at the slightest load, the resolution of the game on PS4 drops to 720p.

Didn't see the tests of the huang version, but someone seems to have written that the resolution drops to 560p there (but this is not accurate!).