3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

Gotham knights

Developer: WB Games Montreal

Genre: co-op action, beat'em'up

Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on March 19 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost from the Desk 08.08.21

Announcement coming soon? : frog32:

AcRPHZK9fPU.jpg

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

Hypozhor

: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

U
Ungod 08.08.21

I think the Warners are waiting for the TLOA 2 hype to subside a little - now all the public attention is there.

Most likely, either in the last days of September or at the beginning of the next month, they will be presented.

Maybe the game for Halloween will really come out, as they prophesied once ...

S
SVTR 08.08.21

As you can see, there is nothing, and whether there will be! Although I want to. The theme was created too early and it is not clear for what game. Let them announce it first.

B
Bergamot 08.08.21

Will it be called Batman: Arkham Court or too lackluster?

S
SENEL 08.08.21

Arkham owls name?

U
Ungod 08.08.21

Yes, something stalled everything ...

The fall is now very doubtful.

But the whole winter remains empty, there from December to February, in my opinion, not a single project comes out at all (except for TLOA 2).

Here you can release it for the holidays.

And who knows, maybe the people were trolled just on the anniversary of Batman.

: frog29:

B
Bergamot 08.08.21

43 minutes ago, ungod said:

For the fall, the exit is now very doubtful.

It was almost impossible. Nobody announces such big games in a month. At least six months in advance.

U
Ungod 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Bergamot said:

It was almost impossible. Nobody announces such big games in a month. At least six months in advance.

Six months later - spring, where loud and large releases gathered (where the frightened Doom also left).

Summer? In the summer, no one releases anything.

Released in Fall 2020? Why then intensify rumors now, and the release of new consoles will not be far off ...

In general, it all looks strange.

B
Bergamot 08.08.21

42 minutes ago, ungod said:

Summer? In the summer, no one releases anything

Just the previous Batman came out in June. Like TLOU for example 

L
LevelEnd 08.08.21

In general, this is in the style of WB, what to tease on Twitter, where to say something, and then nothing. Rocksteady for 2 or 3 years before exhibitions, what to say (before e3, for sure) and then oh sorry.

By the way, WB has at least three major games, and it's not clear when they are going to release them. Games from Montreal, Rocksteady and the big game in the Potter universe.

The new Batman could well have come out in the spring, like MK in this, quite a competitive project, even if compared with what has already been announced for the spring

U
Ungod 08.08.21

8 minutes ago, LevelEnd said:

In general, this is in the style of WB, what to tease on Twitter, where to say something, and then nothing. Rocksteady for 2 or 3 years before exhibitions, what to say (before e3, for sure) and then oh sorry.

By the way, WB has at least three major games, and it's not clear when they are going to release them. Games from Montreal, Rocksteady and the big game in the Potter universe.

The new Batman could well have come out in the spring, like MK in this, quite a competitive project, even if compared with what has already been announced for the spring

But can't the VBshniki do a trick - and it turns out that the new Batman is still being made by Rocksteady?

There is something so secretive about their new project that it’s even scary. Not a hint, not a leak, not a thing ...

Maybe Rocky is doing Potter? : icon_eek:

B
Bergamot 08.08.21

Rocky is doing a multiplayer project in the DC universe, there have already been many rumors.

U
Ungod 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Bergamot said:

The Rockies are doing a multiplayer project in the DC universe, there have already been many rumors.

Don't let Boh

K
KuP9I 08.08.21

I bet on the announcement at TGA 2019: frog32:

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

An insider reveals that the next Batman game is called Batman: Arkham Legacy 

This was hinted at by Sabi, who revealed before E3 2019 the announcement of Ghostwire Tokyo, the technical features of the next Xbox and the appearance of Keanu Reeves at the Microsoft presentation.

According to Sabi, the playable characters in Batman: Arkham Legacy will be members of the Bat family - according to the comics, it includes characters like Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin, and Nightwing.

WB Montreal, which released Batman: Arkham Origins, began teasing the next Batman game in September 2019. The studio published a logo with the caption "Catch the Knight", and Scott Snyder - the author of the comics "Court of Owls" and "City of Owls" - indirectly confirmed that the game will be based on the story arc about the Owls.

A
ANDREvv 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Mountain View said:

according to the comics, it includes characters like Batgirl, Batwoman

Hopefully the DLC will bring BatBabula.: Garold5:

G
Greenfrogy 08.08.21

poor ones who learned from this devil about the appearance of Reeves. And for the so-called bats family, you could play in the pre. parts, such to myself 

Modified October 21, 2019 by Greenfrogy

U
Ungod 08.08.21

I do not like this beginning trend in the gaming industry ...

That in the cinema (forgive me, fans of all kinds of Avengers), when instead of high-quality solo films, heroes began to be combined into common projects, trash and inedible hodgepodge began, that now large-scale games are trying to shove a bunch of characters at once.

Here games with one GG rarely manage to work out efficiently and it is interesting, where is there a whole scattering of them ...

Just a waste of resources and time.

One meticulously crafted GG, strong storyline, atmospheric world = WIN.

Perhaps we are talking about different projects?

"Court of Owls" and "Legacy"?

: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

At 22.10.2019 at 15:19, ungod said:

I do not like this beginning trend in the gaming industry ...

That in the cinema (forgive me, fans of all kinds of Avengers), when instead of high-quality solo films, heroes began to be combined into common projects, trash and inedible hodgepodge began, that now large-scale games are trying to shove a bunch of characters at once.

Here games with one GG rarely manage to work out efficiently and it is interesting, where is there a whole scattering of them ...

Just a waste of resources and time.

One meticulously crafted GG, strong storyline, atmospheric world = WIN.

Perhaps we are talking about different projects?

"Court of Owls" and "Legacy"?

: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

I would rather agree.

What I liked about the dialogue - it was complex, moderately chamber and thoughtful. 

All these ideas to do the same thing, only to increase it by only five times, using Knight's example, have shown their fallacy. And the separate story DLC for City was, to put it mildly, so-so.