3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

MediEvil

Genre: action-adventure

Developer: Sony, Other Ocean Interactive

Platform: PS4

Release date: 25.10.2019

- A full-fledged remake of the first part from PS1.

- Several people from the team that worked on the original also take part in the development of the remake.

image? _version = 00_09_000 & platform = chihir

Modified on August 27, 2019 by KrayZ
117 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

cool toy at one time was. though I was small and I had a point to play it especially at night alone

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Passed it five times. One of my favorite ps1 games. Another Legend of Mana remaster and that's it, I'm happy.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

By the way, why is the game in action games? The first part was 90% adventure game. 

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

The first trailer is out today!
Can't wait: troll_face_24:

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Pr8da21r said:

The first trailer is out today!
Can't wait: troll_face_24:

What time?

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

What time?

7am Pacific

In our opinion at 17:00

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Where!?

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

Modified October 31, 2018 by KrayZ

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, KrayZ said:

No date .... no date again ... Sony, what's wrong with you : troll_face_7:

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Only the first part, judging by the video. The remake is excellent, again judging by the video.

1ee4 08.08.21

Looks even too close to the original. It seems like this is good, but I hope the animation and fps will improve

d
delete 08.08.21

I went through the second part first, and then the first, and the first seemed terribly easy to me, given that the second was moderately difficult (I still remember the street with the resurrecting zombies dudes). 

Hopefully the remake will be complicated.

W
Water 08.08.21

1 hour ago, KrayZ said:

AAA BITCH, at the start right away !!!!: cat-172:

On 10/28/2018 at 05:57, Lex Mercer said:

Passed it five times. One of my favorite ps1 games. Another Legend of Mana remaster and that's it, I'm happy.

I remember my uncle brought me another fat curling iron, and part 2 was the first running game on it. God, I was still in grade 3-4 somewhere, I got up early in the morning at 5:30 before school in winter (that is, it's still dark outside) to play, but it was terribly scary, but I really wanted to, although I shit from those zombies and guards who climbed out of the windows

d
delete 08.08.21

In general, the first part disappointed me as a child, when I went through the second part, I was looking for the first, but it was not in stores. Stronger my interest was fueled by the magazine in which there was a description of the levels and collectors. And damn it, how I wanted to see a psychiatric hospital, how I wanted to fight the queen of spiders, what a glass demon I drew in my head, but in the end everything turned out to be very modest.

The guardian wolves look awesome, it's a pity that the kick is light.

I would like to see the pumpkin king.

And I would very much like to expand the psychiatric hospital with its riddles.

And maybe they would have done something with the underwater tunnel, which looked simply mesmerizing, but was a simple transition looking for a location to another, because there weren't even enemies there.

PS I played a game a thousand years ago, but I remember it almost by heart.

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

3 hours ago, KrayZ said:

this is dark souls : troll_face_54:

W
Water 08.08.21

2 hours ago, delete said:

In general, the first part disappointed me as a child, when I went through the second part, I was looking for the first, but it was not in stores. Stronger my interest was fueled by the magazine in which there was a description of the levels and collectors. And damn it, how I wanted to see a psychiatric hospital, how I wanted to fight the queen of spiders, what a glass demon I drew in my head, but in the end everything turned out to be very modest.

The guardian wolves look awesome, it's a pity that the kick is light.

I would like to see the pumpkin king.

And I would very much like to expand the psychiatric hospital with its riddles.

And maybe they would have done something with the underwater tunnel, which looked simply mesmerizing, but was a simple transition looking for a location to another, because there weren't even enemies there.

PS I played a game a thousand years ago, but I remember it almost by heart.

For some reason, I remember part 2, on the contrary, I played a little in the first for some reason, but the second part was more creepy, especially the level in the pyramid of some kind, when all sorts of mummy dogs climbed out of the sarcophagi, and you run with a torch, and you can't see anything without him 

Just now, El Shadda1 said:

this is dark souls : troll_face_54:

ep, it already existed then, we just did not know 

B
Bogoroditsk 08.08.21

Damn, it looks insanely cool.

I missed at one time on pswang ...

Chet I'm a little confused by the camera

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

Everything is very cool and great, BUT where is the sequel?
: cr:

Even on PSN, only the first part is available in the PS One Classic line.
What discrimination!
: troll_face_11:

Modified on November 1st, 2018 by Pr8da21r

D
Dragn 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Pr8da21r said:

Everything is very cool and great, BUT where is the sequel?

They promised that they would. 

S
SupaDupa 08.08.21

Also missed the original. It will be necessary to get acquainted with the remake. The trailer looks pretty good.

Modified on November 1st, 2018 by SupaDupa