3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

MediEvil

Genre: action-adventure

Developer: Sony, Other Ocean Interactive

Platform: PS4

Release date: 25.10.2019

- A full-fledged remake of the first part from PS1.

- Several people from the team that worked on the original also take part in the development of the remake.

image? _version = 00_09_000 & platform = chihir

Modified on August 27, 2019 by KrayZ
117 Comments
Sort by:
W
Water 08.08.21

Just now, TA_Rubedo said:

Water I think the person wanted to say that the game is not so must-have to run to buy. But good enough to wait in the black.

And we can distribute GoV, but maybe not already. And then, apparently, before the release, the trail of the game, in order to catch up with the hype before buying from those who did not pass.

Approximately as now, Lastovaz will be given 3 months before the second part.

duck the game costs half the must-haves, this is not a new game besides : troll_face_49:

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

Well, hell knows. : bowsette2:

1ee4 08.08.21

surprised that they not only translated everything, but also voiced every little note

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

The game costs 2k and justifies every ruble. Now the Spirits will also be delivered

c
citizen x 08.08.21

Ordered a steelbook

I hope the FPS will be corrected

Modified September 26, 2019 by citizen x

B
Bogoroditsk 08.08.21

Does the demo end in front of the gate, behind which is the statue of an angel? 

G
Ghost from the Desk 08.08.21

Liked. The camera should be fixed, but otherwise everything is fine. 

B
Beren 08.08.21

Passed the demo. Disappointed. 

Graphics / geometry level PS3, but the FPS sags. There is no support for high resolutions or HDR on the firmware. The controls are tight, the camera is strange and, to be honest, it seems strange to me that the throwing weapons have to be switched separately. I can't say more about the demo. 

Against the background of the same remake of Shadows of the Colossus, it feels like a fan's craft. 

With such quality and for the price that is asked in the store, they could add all the parts, like Crash or Spyro. 

In general, they are trying to sell nostalgia. Well, either the plus line-up then score something. 

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

27 minutes ago, Beren said:

High resolution support

chito? there 1440

B
Beren 08.08.21

55 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

chito? there 1440

Feels like FullHD. Profile resources also say that Slim and Pro work in the same resolution. 

Considering that the store says "amazing graphics in 4K resolution" I think they just forgot to turn on the Pro mode in the demo, but if the game really releases like that, it will be somehow not so hot.  

C
Catcher 08.08.21

The graphics were improved quite well, but it is unpleasant to play, because the camera was completely killed and it is not a fact that it is fixable.

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

We waited with a friend but after the demo the enthusiasm dropped to zero. too arcade physics, that you hit the mob that in the air, plus a tightly closed chamber. They would like to learn from the guys who remakes the retroclank

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

At 04.10.2019 at 01:31, KrayZ said:

I do not understand. Previously, the character and the enemy reacted to the hit - they usually bounced off each other. Or am I wrong and don't remember?

And not, did not discard. I watched the video.

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

69 on the meta

we are waiting in the black: troll_face_20:

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

On 9/30/2019 at 4:21 AM, Catcher said:

The graphics were improved quite well, but it is unpleasant to play, because the camera was completely killed and it is not a fact that it is fixable.

I didn't like it either. If in childhood it was still rolling, now this gameplay does not roll at all. Hits on enemies are not felt at all. In short, they needed not only to improve the graph, but also the gameplay itself.

B
Beren 08.08.21

13 hours ago, FKNerv said:

69 on the meta

More than expected.

Hopefully in half a year rubles for 500 it will be possible to take. 

W
Water 08.08.21

I hope that the second part will also be updated, although on the other hand, maybe it was necessary to completely remake the game in general, like Resik 2?