3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 08.08.21 12:12 am

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Well, actually, I'm opening a topic dedicated to this outstanding game. it is now available in xd for "XBOX Live! Arcade" users. So, has anyone already downloaded and played? : roll: the
ratings are excellent, so the idea came out good
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/937723.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/937723.asp [/ url ]
50 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 08.08.21

I liked the game, I will buy points for this game on the weekend)))

X
Xopek 08.08.21

By the way, the game is cool ... now you need to find and put on the PSP: razz:

B
Bladef1st 08.08.21

the game is hot. Must have.

*** De @ d_MorozzZ *** 08.08.21

I do not know what was ported there on the box, but on ZY1 it is included in my TOP 8)

c
czpukmen 08.08.21

Super, did not even spare the money for this miracle :)

A
ACE 08.08.21

and today I played the demo, super. the quality of music and sounds has been improved. How much does it cost to buy 800 megapixels? : roll:

b
biblbrux 08.08.21

I've been playing the full version since the day it went live. Nostalgia, damn it. The best castvennia in the world, and even in HD :) Well, almost in HD. In short, the graphics have not changed, it is zero as in zy1. Added filtering (as on emulators). Mega game. I play and remember my exuberant youth :)

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], and how many rubles will be 800 microsoft points? and where can you buy them?

K
KillEmotions 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], look at the marketplace - the "Add Microsoft Points" button

b
biblbrux 08.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] biblbrux [/ b], and how much will be 800 microsoft points for rubles? and where can I buy them? [/ quote]
I bought a 1600-point card in a Moscow online store for 800 rubles (I have an American account, Russian credit cards do not work there). It turns out that Castlevania cost me 400 rubles. if you pay with a credit card, it will turn out to be one and a half times cheaper, since the hucksters will not increase their legal interest :)

If the account is European, then you can pay with a credit card.

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], super. Give me a link to that store pliz, I just don't have a credit card and I'm too lazy to issue it: oops:

K
KillEmotions 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], do you have an American account? or European? European cards for 2100 MSP cost about 1400 scars (hucksters): (
and are sold everywhere - at Kuznetsk, in the gamepark, gamepost ...

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], I have a euro account, although pifg - you can make an American
devil, how can I download this game :?

K
KillEmotions 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], my advice to you is to get the cheapest classic visa with an account in euros - and your brain is not good. because it is really more convenient - I wanted it, bought msp, paid for the content.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] ACE [/ b], you can also make an American one, but I warn you - if the prefix is ​​hiked, then on a new one you will be able to play castling only under the account under which you paid.

b
biblbrux 08.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] KillEmotions [/ b], I have a euro account, although wow - you can also make an American
devil, how can you download this game:? [/ quote]
Eurocards are sold in the gamepark (at least sold at least), offo ... They sell at Gorbushka too ... I took amerikosovye in the gamepark. Only right now they are no longer there ... At first they were a thousand something, then 800, then disappeared. There are European ones ...

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], [b] biblbrux [/ b], thank you very much for your help :)

D
Dan4MerC 08.08.21

[quote] ACE, you can also do Americanos, but I warn you - if the prefix is ​​hinted, then on the new one you can only play under the account under which you paid. [/ quote]
The game opens for all accounts and is recorded on hard, so for example, if I don’t find a card with points for America, then I can easily bring it to Europe

K
KillEmotions 08.08.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], only on the console on which you downloaded it. On the second, there is a bolt. What I warned about.

c
czpukmen 08.08.21

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], so you can re-download the game from the account with which you paid for it.

I generally have two accounts - American (main) and European (purely for purchases). Especially for this business, I started a cheap Visa Internet. :)

D
Dan4MerC 08.08.21

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] [b] Dan4MerC [/ b], only on the console where you downloaded it. On the second, there is a bolt. What I warned about. [/ Quote]
And what prevents you from rearranging hard from one console to another?