3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 08.08.21 12:17 am

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake

Key_Art.jpg

Developer: Ubisoft                                                                 

Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Action Adventure
Release Date: Once
Platforms: PC, PS4, XOne

Description: The widely acclaimed game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is back! Play as a prince and embark on a journey to save the kingdom from the treacherous vizier, in a story reimagined.

Spoiler

A_mysterious_corridor.jpg

Fighting_Sand_creatures.jpg

Aiming_at_the_enemy.jpg

Finding_the_Dagger_of_Time.jpg

Above_the_trap.jpg

Azad_guestroom.jpg

Birds__attack.jpg

My_Love.jpg

Spoiler

124 Comments
Sort by:
i
improlight 08.08.21

Voted for a remake of the trilogy, but only one part wants a remake and that's Warrior Within : frog27:

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

I want to explain one point: I personally vote for the remake of the trilogy. Firstly - just a divine BB who was unlucky enough to go out at the same time as the God of War + stupid mothers who fucked Yubey for blood, hardcore, etc. Secondly - two thrones, the game of which needs a remake based on all those ideas that had to be thrown away in order to have time to release the game then. PPC how I want to live up to this all.

And thirdly - I do not believe that the current Yubeisoft will not turn a fully-fledged new part into another tormentor in the open world.

o
opposer 08.08.21

I don't think there will be a remake. The gameplay of the sands trilogy (99% ripped from the game by Ico) is outdated and primitive, now it will not be played like that. 

We, of course, will play, but the new players will not.

and not to get up twice

REMOVE QTE from Two Thrones! 

Checkpoint in front of the two bosses after the chariot!

Modified September 10, 2020 by opposer

M
Manson 08.08.21

7 minutes ago, improlight said:

Voted for a remake of the trilogy, but only one part wants a remake and that's Warrior Within : frog27:

I want a remake of the entire trilogy, but most of all Warrior Within.

e9TB52IXUhfGpVS1ZD96wXEDRf4Ue48OQ67QsisJ

Modified September 10, 2020 by Manson

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

I don’t even understand logic, of course, but how?

Tb2eDUjc.png? Download = 1

12+, riley? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

Just now, opposer said:

i don't think there will be a remake

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

Just now, opposer said:

Sand Trilogy gameplay (99% ripped off Ico game)

Lol

Just now, opposer said:

outdated and primitive

cake

1 minute ago, opposer said:

they won't play this now

cheburek

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

I will express an unpopular opinion. I am against a remake of any part and against a continuation. The sands trilogy is cool, the bazaar is zero, but it is better to leave good memories. Well, against the continuation of the push, they will launch the conveyor and the hamag will whine again. Do you need it? Save your nerves and mine. It's one thing to raise grafonium, it's another to change the gameplay. It is not possible to leave it intact, because even in 2020, the battle in the original is not very good, to put it mildly. It will be interesting to look at this remake, but already from the merged footage it looks a little shabby, visually. It remains to evaluate the gameplay and you can make a verdict.

Spoiler

All the same, I would not refuse from Warrior Within with carrentgen graphics at the moment. : frog39:

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

Give me a modern game with such "outdated and primitive, ripped off from Ico (it's just a masterpiece)" gameplay

I'm really looking forward to advice

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, opposer said:

REMOVE QTE from Two Thrones! 

And I thought when people remembered about it. : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

Worst thing of the whole trilogy. But with the current AI level of dummies, stealth will be more popular with this KTE.

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Velldanas said:

with this KTE.

not KTE but SPEEDKILL : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, opposer said:

Checkpoint in front of the two bosses after the chariot!

Man, you went straight from the past to 2020. Wildly plus you for mentioning the poorest moment from 2005.

Just now, JIe0H said:

not KTE but SPEEDKILL : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

There, two to three times you need to press X, when the dagger starts to glow. This ain't no speedkil.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

Yes, the two thrones were already parasitizing on the franchise

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

This ain't no speedkil.

this is the off name of the herobora that they came up with vashchet  : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

https://princeofpersia.fandom.com/wiki/Speed_Kill#:~:text=To do this% 2C sneak onto, fast as you can repeatedly.

Just now, dozensnake said:

Yes, the two thrones were already parasitizing on the franchise

So the original concept was fiercely cool. 

And then the stench started

And riveted what happened in 6 months (this is generally lol)

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

Not only in concepts. People were already waiting for an open world in thrones. There, only in some cinematics, the Prince ran calmly from roof to roof, killing adversaries with the help

5 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

SPEEDKILL 

but it turned out we know what. : frog39:

Cool by the way, Yubiki did it, showing in the first CGI, when starting the game, all the bosses at once in one place. I immediately noticed this as soon as I met the first one. Eh, there were times. : 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

G
Grindders 08.08.21

15 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

... Firstly - just a divine BB who was unlucky enough to go out at the same time as the God of War + stupid mothers who fucked Yubey for blood, hardcore, etc. Secondly - two thrones, the game of which needs a remake based on all those ideas that had to be thrown away in order to have time to release the game then.

The masses love the BB most of all in Russia. In the west, the picture is different - I wrote a post recently on my observations. 

https://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/65553-prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-6197299

In the west, many were glad that Kindred Blades had turned into the Two Thrones and moved away from the style of the second part. Many players and the press were delighted. Actually, it was not the mothers who scolded BB, but the very gaming press that is still being praised. BB on Metacritic is the lowest-rated part of the trilogy - on both PS2 and PC. 

The perception of the series in Russia and in the West is very different.

Modified September 10, 2020 by Grindders

V
Vegetable 08.08.21

I played the second curling iron of some prince. After GoVa seemed like a fierce shit.

Best Prince - 2008  : troll_face_22:
Alika and Ahriman vanlav 

Modified September 10, 2020 by Vegetable

M
Manson 08.08.21

Just now, Vegetable said:

I played the second curling iron of some prince. After GoV it seemed like a fierce shit.

I remember how goov played after the prince on the second curling iron and gov seemed like shit =)

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Grindders said:

The masses love the BB most of all in Russia. In the west, the picture is different - I wrote a post recently on my observations. In the west, many were glad that Kindred Blades had turned into the Two Thrones and moved away from the style of the second part. And not stupid mothers scolded BB, but the same gaming press, which is still praised. BB on Metacritic is the lowest-rated part of the trilogy - on both PS2 and PC. 

The perception of the series in Russia and in the West is very different.

I know this, but there was also a story that parents bought their children a continuation of the fairy tale and received an orgy and began to send letters to Yubyam

V
Vegetable 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Manson said:

I remember how goov played after the prince on the second curling iron and gov seemed like shit =)

In Gov they immediately shoved titties in my face, but in Prince I don't remember at all. : gigi:

Modified September 10, 2020 by Vegetable