3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BanGore 08.08.21 12:23 am

Mortal kombat: shaolin monks

[b] Platform [/ b]: PS2XBox
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action> Beat-'Em-Up
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Midway
[b] Developer [/ b]: Paradox Development
[b ] ESRB rating [/ b]: RP

Here is another Hit from Midway. :) Euro release is available from the 30th.
The press took the game with a bang. 8) In one word, the coolest bitemaps.

Further estimates of the publishers:
Gamespy 3.5 / 5
GamePro 4/5
1UP 8/10
Game Revolution 15/20
Computer & Video Games UK 8/10
Share your impressions. : D
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 08.08.21

[quote] Another main selling point is the astronomical number of hidden quests and secrets found throughout the game. Finding secrets is a crucial component to the game - it's the only way to unlock fatality inputs, secret playable characters, character art, and an arcade port of [b] Mortal Kombat II [/ b] (which is the same rendition found on the Midway Arcade Treasures 2). Some of the secrets are easy to acquire, but others require a bit of intuition and luck (and you'll need more than luck to acquire all 68 hidden objects in the game). Although most gamers will take an estimated twelve hours to complete the game on normal mode, unlocking all the secrets will tack on an additional eight-plus hours. [/ Quote]
As you can see, arcade MK2 is available. : love: And a bunch of bonuses.
P.S. They promised to bring the game (to stores) by mid-October. leftist.

V
Vigi 08.08.21

I will add more ratings:
IGN 8 10
Game Spot 7.5 10
OPSM 4 5

But still I will take it as it appears, if only it is translated normally ...

[size = 75] Added on 04 Oct 2005, 22:27: [/ size]

Aaaaa ... don't care. The plot is following the current in films (by the way, next year Mortal Kombat 3 full movie will be released)

The plot is being watched in JRPG, etc.

D
Daikatana 08.08.21

I'm already downloading, although I saw it in torrents "for a long time", but only now I reached it, it will download tomorrow, I'll take a look. I liked the video very much: mrgreen:

n
nTrophy 08.08.21

I'm playing. It's good that not a clone like Deception. Fresher something.

W
Wildduck 08.08.21

It will be cheaper - I'll take it)) I liked the screenshots with 3d arenas from MK 2))

G
GenyA 08.08.21

Yesterday I took it. Interesting. The dynamics are not childish!
The models are nice, aa, of course, not enough (zy2 version), but it's not Sony (GoW) to strain like that.
I'm waiting for the tovarisch to come in, we'll chop it up.

B
BanGore 08.08.21

This is exactly [b] dynamics [/ b] and most importantly [b] atmosphere [/ b] in the CMM. 8)
It's already the tenth hour of the ruble. A very interesting implementation of fatalities and boss battles.
I haven't checked the team game yet. In short :) positive impressions.

A
Alex 77 08.08.21

In general, Cool! Yesterday I was cut into the team! Nicely done! The life line is one for two, if one was slashed - the second is also kirdyk. And even pumping dudes, buying new combos, hits. Only the rare possibility of saves is annoying. It took two hours from save to save (((

w
wish 08.08.21

How about gore and violence?

B
BanGore 08.08.21

[quote] It took two hours from save to save ((([/ quote]
I don't know ...: upset:. I personally liked this step Midway's decision.
[quote] How about blood and violence? [/ quote]
ESRB more did not put a rating. But be sure we are waiting for [b] M [/ b].: up:

B
Bagy 08.08.21

So, in short! The game is cool, we play with a friend and almost, in my opinion, we went through it all, with the exception of the last boss, namely the fucking three!
There are three fights in a row: first Shang Tsung, then Kintaro and Kan in a mask, and then without. And think, all battles are without HP replenishment! Solid real time pancake! We are sick and tired of hammering them! Can anyone have secrets and what thread of infa that can help?
I will be very glad to help!

M
MeilerSrun 08.08.21

There is already a theme about the game, there is no need to create a new one.

J
John Davis 08.08.21

Yes, I'm not fond of the MK universe at all. Therefore, the plot is not interesting.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

did not understand the poll about the plot ... in the MC there was a plot ever was it as such? in my opinion, neither the film nor the game smells ... an elementary story and that's it ...

This great project is worthy of the highest praise! it's not so much about the dynamics, it's certainly not a Soul, but very close! excellent control implementation. I can't say anything about the great plasticity of the characters, wow! combo, ftalki ... super! in general I will pass!

d
dmitry_gf 08.08.21

hehe the old "good" battalion commander
is finally back. Keep it up! I'd add that the gameplay is cooler than GoW

J
John Davis 08.08.21

[Quote] I would add that the gameplay is cooler than GoW [/ quote]
Nope. GoV will be better in terms of gameplay.

-
-Mag 08.08.21

firstly, the "good old" MK has not returned! he passed into a completely different quality! This is' riy with moderately promoted heroes from Midway ...
And secondly, with GoV, I doubt that it will pull - obviously not better, the maximum will reach the level and then no!

B
Blink 55 08.08.21

I got out the subject.
I'm looking at it today.
what a beast such1
FITE !!!

J
Jank 08.08.21

Played today. Such disgusting, but playing together in co-op mode is quite interesting.

d
dmitry_gf 08.08.21

well, it just seemed to me that GoW was a clone of DMC & ONIMUSHA, in Kombat it was
more original and mochilovo something else