3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
themoderat 08.08.21 12:24 am

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

So, the new game from Koji Igarashi, Bachi Castlevania - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night!

Bloodstained-Final.png

"It's one of the key reasons I left Konami; the fans wanted it, and the company wasn't going in that direction", Koji Igarashi.

Kickstarter

Twitter

Platforms: PS4, XBOX ONE, PC, WII U, PS VITA

Estimated release date: March 2017

By genre, this is a classic side-scrolling platformer with RPG and crafting elements

IMPORTANT: Michiru Yamane is responsible for the soundtrack, who previously enjoyed her work in Castlevania: Bloodlines. Her music for Symphony of the Night can rightfully be considered, if not the best, then one of the best in the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrD0QMZc_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TzfM6QUs6A

Modified June 6, 2015 by themoderat
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
delete 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Lex Mercer' timestamp = '1431409839' post = '4815573'] Comrades, who is deep in the subject, besides the masterpiece Symphony, what else can you play in the series? I mean classic Japanese? Well, or according to the principle - the Symphony is the best, and the second place is ...? [/ quote] 

IMHO, I repeat IMHO! But for me there are 3 touches that I consider masterpieces, and they all come first to me! These are Symphony of the night, Circle of the Moon and Portrait of Ruin.

Aria of sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow are good, but not very satisfying. Firstly, too easy, and secondly 2035 36 years are not felt AT ALL! All that was enough was for firearms, and 2 vans in front of the castle in DoS.

I'll put it easier. There are no bad touches for me, and in fact, there is simply no. The weakest Castlevania is Harmony of Dissonance. 

Modified on May 12, 2015 by delete

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

Aria of sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow are good, but not very satisfying. Too light at first

Is the Symphony suddenly difficult? There, when you come to Dracula, you can stupidly press one button to kill (hit), without even moving. Unless in an inverted castle, the difficulty suddenly increases at the beginning, but you kill 10 mobs there and that's it - again easy.

[member = 'Lex Mercer'], before the arrival of Iga - Super Castlevania IV and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (PSP has a cool 2.5D remake - Dracula X Chronicles, I recommend it too). After the arrival of Igi - all the GBA and DS parts (although I don't really like the Order, it's worth a try). I don't like 3D parts.

Favorite - Dawn of Sorrow. The real minus is that after the boss fights, you need to draw ornaments (in PoR and OoE they removed). And the rest is a worthy sequel to AoS, which is played more vigorously than the original, whoever says what.

n
n6x6n6x 08.08.21

Comrades, who are deeply in the subject, besides the masterpiece of the Symphony, what else can you play in the series? I mean classic Japanese? Well, or according to the principle - the Symphony is the best, and the second place is ...?

I would recommend Aria of Sorrow, and after Order of Ecclessia (although it is the most hated by fans), and if we talk about rail casts, then I liked Bloodline the most. seemed the most difficult, it had the ability to play for 2 characters with their own weapons and skills, where each has slightly different routes in the levels, but also for different in-game situations (like a level with a distorted picture, etc.).

Modified May 12, 2015 by n6x6n6x

C
Catcher 08.08.21

[quote name = "Lex Mercer" post = "4815573" timestamp = "1431409839"] Comrades, who is deep in the subject, besides the masterpiece Symphony, what else can you play in the series? I mean classic Japanese? Well, or according to the principle - the Symphony is the best, and the second place is ...? [/ Quote] Castlevania: Dracula X, the best classical Castle, well, one cannot fail to note the ancestor of the Symphony, the first adventure Castle, Simon's Quest, I'll give it third place.

d
delete 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Tinkino' timestamp = '1431413213' post = '4815589'] Is the Symphony suddenly difficult? [/ quote] 

Remembered Galamoth ................ It is not difficult, but it is more difficult than A DoS. A DoS is too easy, run only on the way. Even drawing stamps in DoW is not that difficult, and I'm sorry I went on the emulator and drew the stamp with the mouse. 

c
car breaker 08.08.21

Correctly noted that dracula x is the best classical casla, from the igavaniy aria od sorrow after the symphony is my favorite.

t
themoderat 08.08.21

1431400596661.png

[spoil] MqNBJ.jpg[/ spoil]

o
ole7959 08.08.21

Local coop is now official))

d
delete 08.08.21

Outstripped))

It's time for them to complete the picture, otherwise everything is already open. Or they are lying there in a swoon from the gushing dough.

a
augury 08.08.21

a0QZwpP.gif

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

Remembered Galamoth

Optional, needed only for the fourth ending (without it, Dracula will be allowed in anyway).

Well, once I remembered it - it all depends on the gear of the char.

What is the disadvantage of Igavania in front of the old Castlevania - the introduction of the RPG part. Yes, now there is a pumping, but because of it the balance was gone. That is, it is enough to compare the final bosses in SC IV and SotN. The difference is huge - in the Symphony you can pump (or you can not pump it as there is nothing to do to put Dracula), while in Super Castle it is only how you can play.

So it is with Galamot. Someone may be crazy about him, but for someone he will be this:

[BBvideo] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OURX9hKrw [/ BBvideo]

Therefore, the ease / difficulty in Igavania depends strictly on the build. And I do not notice any significant lightness in the games about Soma Cruz before the Symphony.

B
Broke 08.08.21

Aria of sorrow definitely

O
OkaRin 08.08.21

a0QZwpP.gif

These are five :-D, that's how it is. Both laughter and sin, schA all Japanese giant companies can be substituted in the line under Konami ...

I'm glad for Iga, fans, and myself), it's sad that it's not true pixel art, at first I thought that the sprite-style would already be a stop-and-go, as the teaser saw, but no. Let's see what comes of it in the end.

The design is really fanciful anime (in DSnykh, at least everything was moderately, and stricter (well, for example, how the design of the same Kentaro Miura in Berserk contrasts specifically with the standard fantasy anime), and with hand-drawn graphics it is striking, but I whitewash that the gloomy man will still be added to the release, after all, these are only the first concept art, I think they will be reworked.

Interestingly, one of the central ideas of game design, game ENT is a progressive "crystallizing" virus, heh, you see, Souls was inspired by Iga)), it's cool: agree:. Knowing him, we will surely see the forerunners, perhaps even entire locations, and we will slowly plunge into history, along the way collecting nishtyaks, swinging, crafting, and destroying myriads of enemies).

J
Jack joyce 08.08.21

I am not familiar with Castlevania, but I really want to look at it. Donate should be.  

Modified May 12, 2015 by Jack Joyce

d
delete 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Jack Joyce' timestamp = '1431436731' post = '4815858'] Not familiar with Castlevania, but I really want to see it. Donate should be. [/ quote]

And what prevents you from getting to know each other? Now the casts are perfectly emulated if there is no console. And besides, even if you donate, the game will not be released earlier than 2017, so you have time for a car and a cart: icon_wink:  

J
Jack joyce 08.08.21

[member = 'delete'], well, or YouTube at the end. Yes, I will definitely read it. 

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

I ran through the cutscenes and I liked Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. I'll have to look ...

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

[member = 'Lex Mercer'] what to look for? They should be on play-asia.

I invested quite a bit, and when the game comes out, I'll buy it.

OZb1UTY.jpg

n
n6x6n6x 08.08.21

Maybe Igarashi will now try to contact Ayama, after such a kickstarter training camp?

And what could she be so busy with?khm.gif

Modified May 12, 2015 by n6x6n6x

k
kone 08.08.21

All three DS castles are masterpieces and the best games on it.