3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kane 08.08.21 12:46 am

Onimusha warlords

I bought this game today, I was very interested in the description. The first videos also impressed, but the grafon in the game itself - IMHO, not so good ... The control does not change ... Maybe who knows how to change the graphics and keyboard layout?
Thanks in advance!
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupert 08.08.21

Strange, when was it ported to a PC? Looks like someone hurried in advance. We need to look for the news.

F
Frost-sama 08.08.21

Strange, when was it ported to a PC? Looks like someone hurried in advance. We need to look for the news.

Duc for a long time ... we even discussed on the forum ....
but the management cannot be changed .... in any case, my friends did not succeed ...

S
Segal 08.08.21

this is the first part of Onimusha in my opinion. It was ported long ago, back in October.

S
Shmu-Hadron 08.08.21

A Chinese port came out long ago. And recently, English has also appeared.

F
Frost-sama 08.08.21

Strange, why is the subject in Survival Horror ???

K
Kay'L 669 08.08.21

Where is it?

F
Frost-sama 08.08.21

Where is it?

In Action / Arcade : upset:

K
Kay'L 669 08.08.21

I'll transfer it right now.

K
Kane 08.08.21

Duc Capcom also participated in the development ... Horror mlyn. Why Action? I do not agree ...
On the topic: the game rules unambiguously, only with the graphics garbage, can you tell me from which platform you ported it?

A
Action 08.08.21

One of the first generation games on Playstation 2

K
Kay'L 669 08.08.21

Well, judging only by those who participated in the development, then you can draw the wrong conclusions.
[offtopic] Konami has also made many games, but not all of them belong to the horror genre. [/ offtopic]

K
Kane 08.08.21

It's just that the description of the game says what they did according to the RE principle.
PS2 means approx.

K
Kay'L 669 08.08.21

The PE principle can be expressed in a similar gameplay structure, or in a similar game engine.

A
Action 08.08.21

Yes, there is a similar game engine and gameplay, but the game is not terrible, there is too much action for this

K
Kane 08.08.21

Yes, exactly, I played more and understood.
Here, as always, a zagvostka (where without them): I reach a dark room with a magic suppressor and there is a door with no keyhole. What to do with it? Tell me pliz!

d
dmitry_gf 08.08.21

[quote name = "Kane"] Yes, that's right, I played more and got it.
Here, as always, a zagvostka (where without them): I reach a dark room with a magic suppressor and there is a door with no keyhole. What to do with it? Tell me pliz! [/ Quote]
take a fiery sword and light all the candles with it

K
Kane 08.08.21

Got it, thanks!

C
Cracker 08.08.21

Help!
I have 2 disc version of neyzvesnogo localizer, at installation occupies 3.48 gigs, after the launch opens his window and immediately takes off Windu ... Because of what it may be I have 3 versions:
1) dislike this GABAA 98 Windu
2 ) LaakollisTora
3) There are shaders in the game, but I have ge-forse 4 MX (though this is unlikely ...)

No one had the same problem as me?

r
rommikk 08.08.21

2 Cracker
I have almost the same thing, only at the end of the first video.
How do the credits of the girl's letter pass, the game crashes, the computer reboots: (.
Why such garbage - I don't know, I have WinXP, Cel1700, 256MB, Radeon 7500 64MB.
Please tell me if anyone knows what's the matter, because of iron such garbage or .....

H
HOTaBITch 08.08.21

Sorry, if not in the subject, but one of my friends plays onimushu and cannot pass the first level, since he does not have an Internet, then he annoys me. In general, this lamo screwed up on the first level, he says that he needs the name of the clan of three characters that were destroyed by the demons. Thanks in advance.