3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 08.08.21 12:54 am

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 / WiiU

Genre: Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Release Date: January 2013

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tuborg 08.08.21

Michael Ironside is like this: nooo guys, let's do this without me : men:

M
Manson 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Tuborg' timestamp = ' 1338845471' post = '2691587'] Michael Ironside is: neee guys, this is let without me : men:[/ quote]
and Cho was : up:
even seen the trailer, some shit

l
lul 08.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUnTcjlkd8

v
vitos8289 08.08.21

Limitochka:
[img] http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/06/7d6395c53ac30c391baf05b1ddb2bc74.jpg [/ img]

l
lul 08.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3VZn2rP-jY

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

Of course, haterit is very fashionable these days. But CC has long since ceased to be the game it was originally, so why not breathe a little new and different life into it? Konvikshen's ideas do not scare me at all, but even delight me, because it was foolish to expect that someone would revive the very same stealth SS. And in this killer action game, I definitely do not see anything wrong. The only thing that saddens me is the absence of Ironside, it’s somehow strange without him.

K
Kirsan 08.08.21

Young Sez and Vick are more reminded of restarting. To the same, the negro is saved. New Lammbret? : ammm:
[b] [member = dharlequin] [/ b], don't even try. Now conservative oldfags have such a burglar that words won't help: ayfkm:

M
MRDrama 08.08.21

What's the problem? Of the old splinters, I liked only the first one, and the rest were somehow the same. I also remember the versions for PS2 with stuffy lighting. When I sat down to play conviction, I was unrealistically amazed at how much the series had changed. In it, both dynamics and stealth somehow combined all this cool. And I think it was absolutely the right decision to develop the series in the same direction. The truth is that what was shown on e3 is quite some kind of action movie, I hope that normal levels [s] with stealth [/ s] ala conviction will also be present. Modified June 5, 2012 by MRDrama

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

Why does he need a baked oven with glushak?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1338880248' post = '2693760'] And in this killer action I'm definitely nothing I don't see anything bad [/ quote]
ie is one-button gameplay good?

v
vitos8289 08.08.21

[QUOTE NAME = 'Kirsan' timestamp = '1338893546' post = '2694525']
Young seven and Vic are more reminded of restarting. To the same, Negro is saved. New Lammbret. : ammm:

[/ quote]
No, this is a continuation of the conviction, the more the Fourth Echelon appears everywhere, and not the third as in the previous

d
dburt 08.08.21

I'm afraid the game will not turn into a solid "pass the moment as the developers intended or die".

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1338898717' post = '2694899'] is one-button gameplay good? [/ quote] If you do not engage in exaggeration, then this was not even in Konvikshen. And he was just a test of the pen, it seems to me. Accordingly, if they develop this idea here and go further, then it should be much more interesting.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1338908245' post = '2695509'] then this was not even in Convikshen. [/ quote]
Well, yes, even in convicts, I had to aim,
but then I marked three on the run and shot, then I laid down two more and just two buttons on all this
hardcore

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

And no one spoke about any hardcore, no need to engage in inventing again. I was talking exclusively about visual action. What buttons do this, how many of them are involved there, and how easy it is to perform just such an ideal sweep, I don't know. But since you have already passed the game, you will probably have to believe you;)

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1338908725' post = '2695535'] But since you have already played the game, you will probably have to believe you [/ quote]
but you don't see chtol anymore? everything is obvious: marked and pressed, as well as in the last part, but still casual

[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = ' 1338908725' post = '2695535'] I was talking exclusively about the visual action [/ quote]
well, duck should immediately write about this, and not "killer shooter is not bad." This can be attributed to the gameplay.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
you are too optimistic about everything
as if only yesterday I saw trailers for the first time

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

I am always very optimistic about the things that I like. And most importantly, he rarely lets me down.

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1338909264' post = '2695559'] and not "killer shooter is not bad."

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1338909264' post = '2695559'] don't you see chtol anymore? everything is obvious there: [/ quote] I see that there it looks more spectacular, deeper and more interesting, but what's the point of saying something again, if I just saw the video, and you've already played the game?

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

I always look at this young fisher, I had to leave the appearance of the convict, but here he pulls for 25 years, maybe they will fix it, but they changed their voice in vain, this is not a fisher, but in general a different character, I think that a phisher was needed send to retire and so that in his place another came with a different name, but that's okay this is all nonsense, the game is gorgeous, we are waiting for the game!

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1338919019' post = '2696776'] I think that the phisher should have been retired and that another came in his place with a different name [/ quote] Yes, you can assume which is exactly what happened. Different character, different voice, different gameplay, just forgot to change the names:)

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

1 Soaked one in melee
2 Marked the rest
3 Mountain of corpses

Cool stealth action

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1338919318' post = '2696801'] just forgot to change the names [/ quote]
You just had to restart the whole story, and not once again rejuvenate Fischer.

K
Kirsan 08.08.21

Why restart history?
I'm wondering what kind of "Megido".
And instead of Sema, it would be better to have a new agent. Someone from Reed's Splint Kisses, that there would be suspense and other : fffuuuh:
And rename it as Blacklist: Splinter Cel: ayfkm: