3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21 12:54 am

Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

Tom Clancy's: Splinter Cell 3
He's a regular in the shadows. He and the shadow are one essence. You won't see him if he doesn't want to. If you are his goal, then you can say goodbye to life. He will make his way through the best defense system without being noticed. He will destroy all your personal guards. He is a Third Echelon employee. And woe to you if another terrorist attack is planned against the great and noble American nation. For he swore by the holy trinity - hamburger, popcorn and Cocacola, that he would defend his nation to the last breath. He is Sam Fisher.

Hero's return

Do you love the work of Tom Clancy? Do you love his stories about the great, powerful, unique and simply the best American nation, which evil, greedy, immoral terrorists want to destroy as always? They almost succeed in this, once again they manage to attach a bomb with a capacity of 2 tons in TNT equivalent right in the White House (I am exaggerating, of course). But the brave special forces, true patriots, when only one second remains on the counter and all hope fades, they still manage to turn off the explosive device and save America, and at the same time the whole world.
I'll tell you honestly, I'm tired of such stories. But the creators of computer games, it seems, do not.
Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six with a ton of add-ons and Splinter Cell are entering the computer market.
If the first two projects were not hits, then the third became a trendsetter of the stealth / action genre for a long time. This game was loved not for the plot, it was there, as in all the works of Tom Clancy, was meager, but for the opportunity to feel like a man from the shadows. A person, a professional in his field, cold-blooded and accurate. A person who stings like a snake and quickly recedes into the shadows. And the graphic design was excellent.
Needless to say, the gaming community accepted Splinter Cell with open arms.
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow comes out after a while. It turned out to be much worse than the original and was rather poorly appreciated by game publications around the world.
And now, Tom Clancy's: Splinter Cell 3 has finally been announced. The man with three green eyes is back.

Shadow Man

As you know, at E3 2004, Ubisoft presented to the public a techno demo version of Splinter Cell 3. Like the first Splinter Cell, the third part will be developed by the guys from Ubisoft Montreal. The game engine will be Epic Games' highly redesigned Unreal Engine. In a techno demo, we were shown how everyone's favorite spy, Sam Fisher, sneaks into a top secret facility. I was very impressed with the lighting effects when Sam Fisher made his way past the guards.
At one point, the guard threw a bullet into the darkness, and we were able to appreciate the dynamic shadows of the game.
We were very pleased with the weather effects. Raindrops look very photorealistic. In the game we are promised full interactivity of the game world. In principle, we are promised this in literally every game, but for some reason I believe the developers from Ubisoft.
All the techniques that Sam Fisher used in the previous parts will not disappear anywhere in the game: here you can climb walls, slide in the dark, and crunch enemy cervical vertebrae ... but there are also innovations. I find it hard to believe, but Sam Fisher will be able to smash his opponents through thin walls, as they can. Those. the room itself will play a very important role. The developers will pay a lot of attention to multiplayer. And it's not just 2 people running around and killing enemies together. Mutual assistance plays a very important role here. For example, if the fence is too high for one person, then another can serve as a ladder for him, etc.
Now we can go through each level of the game in several ways, which greatly increases the replayability of the game. More attention will be paid to melee weapons, that is, combat knives and fistfights. Nothing is known about fist fights yet, but it sounds very promising.
Now let's talk about the plot. He continues the gallant traditions of Tom Clancy and, as always, is very relevant. The evil terrorist has appeared again (don't you find it funny?). But now he no longer wants to plant a bomb in the White House. This is the terrorist of the new millennium. Hacker. He intends to break into all the most hidden databases and get classified information. We will have to go to North Korea in 2008 (the terrorists are not united by Iraq alone ...) and eliminate the enemy of the people.
Ubisoft'ovtsy will radically rework the game AI Now opponents will not just stand like idols and wait for someone to appear within their range of action. They will have hearing, and will now remember the actions that they did before. That is, if the enemy heard a rustle to his left, then it is to this zone that he will pay the most attention. Therefore, it would be best to go around it on the right.
Ironically, but the only platform on which the game is being developed so far is the PC. However, there is no doubt that it will be released on the X-box and, most likely, on the Playstation 2 with the Gamecube. The release of the game is scheduled for the end of this year.
We see, we hear ...
The new creation of the developers from Ubisoft Montreal is definitely worth waiting for. Before us should appear an excellent game - a worthy continuation of the adventures of Sam Fisher.
Shall we discuss? : crazy:
122 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dre 08.08.21

I recently bought: [b] Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow [/ b], is this part 3?
And the addon to the splinter cell is sold, the addon question is installed on top of this game [b] Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow [/ b] ?????????

c
combine 08.08.21

[quote name = "Dre"] I just bought it: [b] Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow [/ b], is this part 3?
And the addon to the splinter cell is sold, the addon question is installed on top of this game [b] Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow [/ b] ????????? [/ quote]
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow is the second part.

G
Grinder 08.08.21

[quote name = "Dre"] I just bought it: Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow, is this part 3? [/ quote]
Didn't you read the first post? :?

G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21

Splinter Cell - the BESSST !!!! Who would not say that !!!

S
Strange 08.08.21

Yeah - the best shit that's for sure;) Play MGS2 and find out what the best really is;)

D
Dre 08.08.21

well, who knows if the addon is installed on top of [b] Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow [/ b], or some other part ..?

S
Strange 08.08.21

There are no addons WAA! There are 2 parts of the game - Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell: pandora tomorrow, EVERYTHING!

G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21

[color = black] to Strange [/ color]
When I play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, I'll * make sure * that Pandora and the first part are shit compared to MGS3, but when I play Chaos Theory, then. ... uh ... I understand that MGS3 and Chaos Theory are great toys! : fight:
[color = black] to Dre [/ color]
There is ADDON for the first part! There one level is added !!

B
Blink 55 08.08.21

It consists of three missions.
Installed over the 1st part.

D
Dre 08.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] It has three missions.
Installed on top of the 1st part. [/ Quote]
And in this add-on, the events take place in what year?
Is the 3rd part already on sale? If so, on which website can you order it?

B
Blink 55 08.08.21

[quote] And in this add-on the events take place in what year? [/ quote] I don’t know.
[Quote] Is the 3rd part already on sale? If so, on which website can you order it? [/ Quote]
will be released at the end of November.

G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21

Shaw is hard to believe about November !!! WOULD BE COOL OF COURSE IF IN NOVEMBER, BUT LATE: upset: !!!! : confused:

c
combine 08.08.21

[quote name = "Strange"] And what is there to discuss. SplinterCell - g * clear :) HL2 fareva;) And MGS too :) [/ quote]
Many people make a mistake, comparing MGS and SC. MGS is [b] Tactical [/ b] Espionage Action. And SC is just a spy simulator (very conditional). In MGS there is freedom of choice, but in SC there is not (so I am already starting to compare). And the fast MGS3 and SC3 will be as different as heaven and earth.

F
Fat ninja 08.08.21

Splinter - sucks, it is impossible to play it, although in the 2nd part some flaws have already been corrected, you look and in the 3rd part something will be corrected and you can finally play. that's when we will call the best game on pc

G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] Splinter - sucks, it is impossible to play it, although in the 2nd part they have already fixed some flaws, you see, in the 3rd part, something will be corrected and you can finally play. that's when we will call the best game on pc [/ quote]
Filter the market dude! Do not forget to add "IMHO" at the beginning. You do not like SC - these are already your problems! Let's not start arguing again ...: row:

B
BlindGuard 08.08.21

Everything regarding the SC vs. MGS - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 23744] here [/ url].
This is where the flame will be deleted.

B
BlackWizard 08.08.21

why is it impossible to play sc? said garbage - without IMHO :)

G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is carried over to next year The

cruel people from Ubi Soft reported today to fans of spy shooters the most unpleasant news: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory will be released only in March next year simultaneously on PlayStation 2, Xbox, PC and GameCube. Initially, it was assumed that Chaos Theory will be announced in November 2004 on PC and Xbox, but the publisher considered this period unnecessarily overloaded with other hits, and pretended to postpone the game solely because of the desire to arrange its simultaneous launch on all platforms. Well, to give the developers some more time for grinding and polishing, of course.
Reluctantly, the decision of Ubi Soft has to be considered reasonable. Halo 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Need for Speed ​​Underground 2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords and Half-Life 2 will rule the ball at the end of this year, so the first quarter of 2005 was already a lot of promising, but not so "blockbuster" projects have been transferred: for example - Resident Evil 4, Far Cry: Instincts and The Matrix Online. And if the delay can really help improve the sales of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, then the god Ubi Soft will help.

G
GoldFRAPpP 08.08.21

[url = http: //www.hrej.cz/splintercell3&p=gallery] Here are some cool screenshots from CT [/ url]

H
HELLHAMMER 08.08.21

The opera theater looks great.