3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witke 08.09.19 02:29 am

Poll: Most charismatic hero games

Call from 3 to 5 the most recognizable characters in video games.
177 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 08.09.19

Geralt of Rivia (the Witcher) is a cold - blooded, coming only in its principles killer.
Morrigan (Dragon Age: Origins) - endowed with magnificent black humor witch.
Glados (Portal) - well, very pleased me with this cold, lifeless, but very charismatic robot.

G
Grand Theft Aero 08.09.19

Jay Sherman from the Simpsons.
-Its stink, its stink, its stink!
-Yes Mr.Sherman, everyone stink...
Sergeant Enclave of fall 2(in Navarro)
Clemenza from the Godfather(cause Wherefore actor in the film ozvuchivat)
Tony Montana from Scarface.
A COP from GTA IV(C'mon, I'm the cop DAMIT!!!),maybe not from it?Well, in General this is one of his key phrases.

S
Showy DiMak 08.09.19

All HS series GTA starting with 3 pieces on their charismatic. + John Marston (RDR).

W
Witke 08.09.19

andr-niki
About 1 item I agree 100 and even 300.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 08.09.19

By Far The Altair. Anyone else here reckon I can't
Because you're a pathetic schoolboy.
Its charismatic characters in RPGs was always full.
I remember Vikoniya De Veer, Dakkon, Virgil, sand. The Witcher is also very good.

D
Deathamphetamine 08.09.19

The Sand from НВН2 another plus of the Bishop, and generally where all the members well very charismatic, but the sand and the Bishop is above all praise successes.

I
Ind.uz RadzhKapur 08.09.19

1) of Course - Nicco.. Nicco belich
2) the Witcher...
3 Remember from Battlefield 2: Bad Company helicopter pilot, who threw an excellent replica.

S
Stereotip 08.09.19

Ulicetea
I'm not miserable scholar, probably just in your narrow worldview just does not fit the idea that the world can exist a man who loves the medieval theme, parkour, assassins theme, good graphics and interesting plot, and games about the history of people. All of this combines assassin first, mind you I say nothing about the second assassin, the game mechanics the same, but for me it is not the same. However, as you understand? For you are all schoolboys...Well. The game still is on the computer, and I periodically play. Just for myself. And what about the Witch I mentioned by the way. Oops..I shkolota, I like the Witcher game..You like the game the Witcher..Conclusion - you dois. All right?

D
Dzhihad 08.09.19

You grovel like a scholar

S
Stereotip 08.09.19

I just great. Why when someone speaks for the old game, like the first mafia or the Witcher, just saying - About your man, Oh yeah, oldschoolshit, Eee, come on bro, we are for you!! yo... And as soon as there is a person that likes something modern, so once On almost welled up, trolololo catch shkolololo... you Have on all games released after 2008 reflex or something? No, I was just wondering. Why I can not like something of what to play now if it is different and fun to make?
Jihad
Look at my list of favorite games - there is clearly ancient songs, which you probably never even heard of. So luchsheb kept quiet about my age.

In any case, the game I like and if someone else of you, dear oldskulschiki is not satisfied, then go to grow a white beard, and to complain about stupid shkolota that doesn't value real values pysch pysch pysch

Oh by the way..Jihad..
favorite games
In development
Assassin's Creed 3
What's the matter? scholar?

L
Lyuxs 08.09.19

I like a few characters:
Garrus from Mass effect,
Joe Barbaro from Mafia
Sergeant Hartman of the dungeon,
Sidorovich from Stalker,
Beekeeper of the Petek.

p
printing in the infernal 08.09.19

Guys, TheWhiteSider [slave Yukinojo] - scholar! Run guys!

T
Temnoe_Solnce 08.09.19

A better way to descend before it gets cold?)

L
Last Engineer 08.09.19

Do often notice that some reflex about any of the games after 2008. from scholar
MWF 1,2 are great games, though they are very fond of children, but I like them too.

Student can name only those characters or those games are played. The problem is that there were not many, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. The student can compare Max Payne and Gears of war because of max he's probably not playing, but that does not mean that gears is a bad game

S
Sanchez Ramirez 08.09.19

1) Sam Fisher
2) Geralt
3) Niko Bellic
4) Marcus Fenix
5) John Marston.

A
Ar][em0nd 08.09.19

Thrall, Arthas, Kerrigan, Serious Sam)

C
Culexkiller 08.09.19

Alyx Vance, Cain, Kerrigan, K. Foley

N
Narbinger 08.09.19

1) Dante
2) Geralt
3) Shepard
4) Sam Fisher

a
andrey-vorobey 08.09.19

1 Dante
2 Herald
3 James Hetfield (Guitar Heroes - Metallica)

E
Evil Dart Revan 08.09.19

Gordon Freeman.
These characters more. Not a word is said but a lot of zombyakov and people killed.