3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 19.08.21 11:35 pm

What games you've been waiting for have disappointed you?

What games that you wanted to play, and did not understand this game very well, is it not what I expected? And if you do not like the game, do you immediately delete it, or do you play everything exactly? For example, I delete almost immediately, no matter what hit game was, I still didn't have enough time to spend on something that I don't like, if there are so many games that have not been completed.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Ðœarine 19.08.21

Lots of Need For Speed ​​parts.
GTA 4
No man sky
We Happy Few
Agony
Fallout 76
Mass Effect Andromeda
Warcraft 3 Reforged
The Crew 2
The first version of Darksiders 3 for soul-like, then they fixed it.
Monster Hunter World
Fortnite Save the world (not to be confused with the royal battle)
Borderlands 3
Cyberpunk 2077
Biomutant
Oddworld Soulstorm new
NieR Replicant
And well, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, CS GO in common. Whoever remembers what the simplest piece of code this game was in 2012-2013, I think he will understand. I was so disappointed then that, in fact, from that time on, Contra died for me.

I forgot a lot of things for sure. There are also a lot of games that were disappointing, but which I did not really expect, and so I just started to look.

F
Frendzy 19.08.21

cyberpunk

k
kurskiy 19.08.21

I don't really believe in promises, so I'm not really looking forward to anything, but this year Biomutant disappointed.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.08.21

Probably if, without explanation, my most anticipated games of the millennium were
Gothic 3 where Gothic 1-2 was on some island and 3 is a whole continent ...
Diablo 3 which Diablo 2 is only 3 but in fact I would accept a game similar in mechanics to Helgate London after the abolition of Diablo 3.test
4. which, as it were, morrowind 2 but not in the province of morrowind and in general the expectations and promises that I gleaned from screenshots and articles of
neverwinter knights 2 magazines - which, in fact, according to my comprehension, should have been like the masses effect or dragon age
diskpless 3 - which diskpless 1 but 3 so and possibly with end scenes and branched dialogues. I don't remember what I wanted from him.
heroes 5 - which I did not really expect because the company went bankrupt, but when I saw it, I betrayed hello to the wrong workcraft to the wrong demiurges or something like that on their engine. here. and what I wanted is a gray gloomy gram, photorealism as in a dynamic lighting stalker with shadows. but the game was saved by the succubus and the unicorn. if the unicorn in the game is good, then the game is good, you can write off some of her sins. and I cursed the fourth part with a terrible curse for this reason.
and sword and magic 10 hypothetical 3d action which. it means such a game as a dark messiah, mixed and magic, but in an open world and a 3D team that you can move into. some kind of game here.
well, there is gta 4 (which is gta3 - >> gta 3 part 2 with a new grapooon and realistic) somewhere but gta 4 more or less entered me.
and all these irs flashed through me to one degree or another, and after them I no longer expected anything from the gaming industry thunder grapoooona. and the reason for that would be irrepressible waiting with little information and a surging rear jet nozzle. and only there diskpless 3 probably made a boom due to the fact that I already conceptually did not like the game, but I was going to play it in this form, but there was a plan for the quality on the release, it seemed to me very much. still possibly Gothic 3, which did not go through due to terrible bugs. if there were no bugs, I would have been about well, ok, and there’s okay face.
there were also games that I did not like either because I expected otherwise or did not know that there was this game at all, but they did not lead to explosions of a universal scale.

s
saa0891 19.08.21

Cyberpunk 2077 here without comment, did not expect from the Projects who made the gorgeous The Witcher 3 (and indeed all three parts are cool) to get such a curve, a dull, dull miscarriage of the Yubisoft level.

Assassin's Creed Origins after this dull, stupid grind, the series finally died for me.

Fallout 76, although I am a big fan of the Pavilion games and in particular the Folich series, I did not really expect this game because. it was immediately clear that this was a dull MMO in which all the mechanics, the atmosphere and, in general, everything for which I loved this series were broken.

D
DarelBlack 19.08.21

Fallout 4.
I was waiting for a harsh game with a delightful storyline, which was New Vegas from the old Obsidian, and got a circus with androids and a construction simulator from Bethesda.

W
Waffen 19.08.21

GTA 5. Being a big fan (not a fan) of the series, I was really looking forward to this game. For the sake of this game, I even specially bought a ps3. Almost everything that I saw in the game (I'm talking about the single, of course), except for a couple of moments, caused me an exceptionally sickening negative reaction and plunged me into the most severe game depression. For me, this is the biggest blow in my entire gaming experience.

K
Khaomi 19.08.21

Biomutant. It turned out to be some kind of Ubisoft open world bullshit and a big price tag.

M
Mr Hops 19.08.21

Cyberserver 2077.

M
McLaren MP4-4 19.08.21

Cyberpunk 2077

R
Rintsler 19.08.21

cyberpunk

Red dead redemption 2

M
Minted coin 19.08.21

Cybersrank 2077 - patch 1.3 came out the other day and you all know how much more he broke this crap: D
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an indie project that has a chance to become a popular game, which came out that does not sink in the sewers.
Fallout 4 - Poor animation, soapy textures, village crafting, miserable combat.
shitMass Defect: Andromeda - it was impossible to watch the animation without laughing
Mafia 3 - terrible graphics, no optimization, boring plot. Against the background of the previous game, this is hack.
NeverDead - although it was positioned as a thrash track, it was sorted out with the level of thrash. The game was boring for an hour or two.
Alpha Protocol - Gameplay, corridor locations, stoned stealth ... The players were promised the level of mass effect, but it turned out to be vyser.
Crysis 3 is a very, very, very short game with a vague plot. The graphics were amazing and it was a pleasure to play at max speed. But they didn't.
Elex - the only advantage was that it was made by Piranhas. Absolutely everything in this game is cons.
Gothic 3 was expected as another masterpiece from the Piranhas. The story is exactly like the Cyberviser. The studio that made a couple of great games promises to make a masterpiece. It turns out vyser. Sheer.
Assassin's Creed from part 3 to this day - the first game was unique at that time. The next part was improved, as if to take into account the shortcomings of the first. Even better was expected in 3 parts, but alas. Starting with part 3, the game began to roll into full G. Each new Yubikov coming off the assembly line is more and more disappointing.

B
BezNika1 19.08.21

The Last of Us Part II -

not added Multiplayer mode

P
Protocol10 19.08.21

Mafia 3 Minted Coin - terrible graphics, no optimization, boring plot. Against the background of the previous game, this is hack.

For me, the second mafia did not come at all against the background of the first and GTA4. Dull trash: the city is empty, dead, dull six, floating with the flow and doing everything that is required of him - even to wash toilets, at least to blame someone. Skirmishes are boring. I could not get through the game, in 2009-2010 I don’t remember I bought a litsuha for 650 rubles even because I was waiting.

A
Alina 311 19.08.21

Mafia 3. Disappointment for life!

F
Feimtan 19.08.21

Back 4 Blood bad servers, threw out every 5 minutes, failed to play and stream