3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yowane s fan 19.08.21 11:38 pm

Modding / experimenting in the game (Emperor: Battle for Dune)

I did not see a similar topic here, I decided to create it.
In this thread, I want to leave my notes on the topic of modding (the notorious artini and rules, as well as some others) and editing various game settings. Some observations on the behavior of the game when applying settings.

There is a lot of such information on the Internet, but it is scattered across different sites. The most popular two are ebfd and dune2k. I created a topic because:
a - On the first, Russian-language, nothing has been updated for a long time, but there are a lot of topics and messages, but it's hard to find what you need.
b - The second one is in English, there is more useful information on it, but not everyone understands the foreign language.

I will collect all possible editing information in one topic + I will add some of my observations. Well, I will help with modding, if there is still someone who plays this game and wants to change something.

One message - one aspect, i.e. information about units in one message of the topic, information about music in another.
102 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

SpoilerJoke. I just added a helipad animation and there were lasers that fire every 2 seconds.

Changed .XBF'ka
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlz3u4xipbz7nk6/AK_IN_repairpad_H0.xbf?dl=0

By the way, the location of units and buildings is important in Rules.txt - wherever inserted repair panel leads to the crash of the game. Insert after [AKINNoddingDonkey].

PS An attempt to attach animation from a repair machine with its function - also did not lead to anything, the valves opened - but without lasers, there was no possibility of repair either .. So at the moment the animation (more precisely FXdata) from the Adrides helipad was the best choice. Everything is involved, including the lasers .. from which it can be assumed that the helipads are nevertheless closer to her than the turrets.

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

Making buildings sellable turned out to be a piece of cake. Now 99% of buildings in fashion are for sale.
This is done simply: For example, we do not sell a live Tleilaxu cannon.

1) Launch XBFViewerEditor 2k.

2) We find the most suitable .xbf'ku of the building for sale with the _HC prefix (it contains the sound and animation of the construction / sale), i.e. these are tanks of flesh for the Tleilaxu - TL_Fleshvat_HC.XBF.

3) We load a building that cannot be sold with a missing _HC ​​file i.e. - TL_Turret_H0.xbf into the XBFViewer editor (select File => Read File) and save it as a text texture file - Save text file. after which we exit the editor.

4) Start the editor again and open the previously found file of the building for sale, i.e. TL_Fleshvat_HC.XBF, wait until it loads - and insert the text file obtained in the paragraph above - File => Text to Xbt into it. waiting .. That's it. We save the result - Save XBF File. Specify the name of the file - TL_Turret_HC.xbf

5) Copy the resulting file to DATA 3ddata Buildings (A banal copy is enough, it is not necessary to upload 3DDATA0001.RFH / RFD to the archive via DuneEx2).

6) Done. The building is for sale.

PS One but .. Buildings that do not have an animation of displaying health (green mugs) - such as TLDoom - alas, have not been sold yet. But there are quite a few of them.

W
White 25.09.21

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
Hence the question of how to edit the Helipad = true function .. to make a duplicate of it, in which to replace the charge with cartridges for health .. Hmm ... but he accidentally does not have a gun? .. you can still try to register his RepairPad'y animation and see how it works .. Nope
, it sits somewhere in the code itself. Just where the list of unit properties goes: Repair, Infiltrator, Saboteur, Projector, APC ... As I understand it, the treatment in the game is tied to the animation of the Atreides machine, like an infiltrator and sabotage bomb. So the idea with a gun is most likely a priority, if the code is not tinkered with with a HEX editor.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
By the way, in Rules.txt, the location of units and buildings is important - an inserted repair panel anywhere leads to the crash of the game. Insert after [AKINNoddingDonkey].
At the very end of the rule of buildings, he initially set all the rules.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
so at the moment the animation (more precisely FXdata) from the adrides helipad is the best fit. Everything is involved, including the lasers .. from which it can be assumed that the helipads are nevertheless closer to her than the turrets.
This is awesome, in fact, you activated the animation of the building :) It remains for him to return its properties.

Even for an aviation fix, this building will be superb.

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

White wrote:
So the idea with a gun is most likely a priority.
There you need to sort out all the xbf'rb shooting units .. maybe at least some of them will do .. xs for now.

By the way, based on the name of the textures - there was not one planned, but as many as 3 repair sites - that is, for each house. At the same time, we get the impression that they looked the same, with the exception of textures .. It is quite simple to see - save the txt file from xbf and look at its contents - it immediately catches your eye - = AT_rep_pad128.tga ie the name of the texture.

Go to the texture folder ( DATA 3ddata textures - or where you unpacked the files there). we drive in the search by the mask "pad" and despite the difference in the names - we throw everything into Photoshop for viewing. Make sure that all these textures are textures of 3 types of pads.

of course, the very first thing that came to my mind was simply to replace = AT_rep_pad128.tga in a text document with something from the list, for example - = hk_rep_pad128.tga and see what happens - however, even though the XBF is from the modified txt file assembled without problems - the game crashed with an error - like "Missing texture name in XBF".

Now I sit and think .. I am doing something wrong - or is it that the models of the repair sites of different houses were different and the textures from the model of one house do not fit on the other.

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

Made it .. just renamed "= hk_rep_pad128.tga" to "= AT_rep_pad128.tga" and dropped it into the DATA 3ddata textures folder.

Y
Yowane s fan 25.09.21

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
Yes, but I think it will not be easy - the first problem is the landing itself, that is, the parachute is part of the saboteur's animation, I have no idea how to attach it to other troops, maybe Yowane's fan will be able
to learn enough to edit FX data through HEX editor or CE. You just need to understand the principle by which this heading with effects is filled.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
PS Immediately the idea of ​​making a mass treatment of the infantry with some kind of missile is brewing .. But there is no particular sense in this .. except to attach a cannon to a medical vehicle, and give it negative damage to infantry and zero damage to vehicles .. but here again you need Yowane's fan.
I think you are already doing a great job without me, you helped in everything you could. :)
Check out the full instructions that I translated. The author has written everything quite clearly, but if the meaning is not clear here and there, you can try to refer to the original, because I translated almost literally, keeping the style of the author.
Creating a small cube in the 3D model editor is as easy as shelling pears. The difficulty is only in importing into XBF, but the instruction will help here.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
There you need to sort out all the xbf'rb shooting units .. maybe at least some of them will do .. xs for now.
Most likely, you need the turret of the AT repair vehicle. Again, look at its FX and rule settings in Rules. This is the most suitable of all the options, because the end effect is the restoration of a unit (any), and it is its effect that needs to be taken. As for me, negative damage is not good and right.
But in any case, you cannot do without a collective farm, because our own type of turret and projectile for it were not delivered to the repair sites. It remains only to create your own on the basis of existing ones, i.e. based on the repairman.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
PS An attempt to attach animation from a repair machine with its function - also did not lead to anything, the valves opened - but without lasers, there was no possibility of repair either .. So at the moment the animation (more precisely FXdata) from Helipada of the Adrides. Everything is involved, including the lasers .. from which it can be assumed that the helipads are nevertheless closer to her than the turrets.
The same as with the parachute animation. You are changing the entire FX data without considering that there may be overlapping lines in the blocks of this data. Most likely, it is enough to add something from the landing pads to the existing FX data of the site, and something from the repairman. The only problem is how to read and separate this data correctly.
It's just that the FX from the landing pads has more, so to speak, features that are compatible with the repair facility than the FX of any of the turrets or units. There may be such an option that one single function, unique for the site, does not appear anywhere (and this, most likely, is the case - that is why I propose a replacement AT repairman), and it will not work to make this business work in this way.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
now I sit and think .. am I doing something wrong - or is it that the models of the repair sites of different houses were different and the textures from the model of one house do not fit on the other.
Textures have nothing to do with it. During editing, you may be spoiling the file with extra spaces / characters. Ideally, you should use the Insert-mode on your keyboard and type in your name. The instructions say about this - the number of spaces affects the structure of the file. Most likely, there are not even spaces, but some special characters that cannot be replaced with a space. Alternatively, again, edit via HEX. You can also try different encodings, but this should not affect Latin characters.
Pay attention, there are several textures - you have changed only one, which is responsible for the central part, which stretches the texture of the starport. Part of the construction site texture (when folded) is most likely stretched over the sash, it appears in the XBF. The texture of the frigate supports is also visible there; it is stretched over mechanisms extending from under the doors. Most likely, the textures are common to all houses, with the exception of the frame, inclined ramps and the central part. You have already replaced the last one, and the rest can be searched - then there will be full-fledged sites for each faction.

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

Yowane's fan wrote:
Creating a small cube in the 3D model editor is as easy as shelling pears . The difficulty is only in importing into XBF, but the instruction will help here.
I now look at this instruction like a ram on a new gate .. I have never done this in my life. As I understand it, to create a "cube" you need to use MilkShape3D .. then import it into xbf using XBFViewerEditor? ..

Let's start small .. what is a "polygonal mesh" apparently - Mesh? ... I

launch XBFViewerEditor, open the XBF file .. go to the function and see Next Mesh there - I click .. I see pieces of models (can be enlarged for clarity) I select there in the functions - "Edit Mesh" I get a bunch of digital values, probably the coordinates of the vertices ( how to understand the vertices?) .. what to do with them xs.

Next, let's say I create a "cube" in MilkShape3D where can I get its dimensions? how to make the game perceive the cube as a weapon and not as the second head of the infantry? .. how to insert it into a certain position like it is written relatively clearly? ..

Y
Yowane s fan 25.09.21

Emp20YearsLater I
propose to start small - to get hold of this very MilkShape3D and try to work with it, to understand the tools. I myself am not strong in graphics and have done this only once, quite a long time ago, and without much success. But I will try to explain to you what kind of Mesh and what does the digital values ​​have to do with it.
Any 3D model in the game is, in fact, a collection of points (Vertexes) in 3D space, connected by lines. From three points, the so-called. a polygon is a plane, a 2D shape, and in this case it is a triangle. Polygons are not only triangular, but in this game all models are built on the basis of triangular polygons. Several triangles with common vertices and sides form a model, a wireframe. It is he who is called the polygonal mesh, or "Mesh". A texture is applied to this wireframe, repeating all the curves. Example:
Spoiler
Here, different colors are marked with different, so to speak, sides of the object. Green - outer, yellow - inner, red - cut edges of the object's walls. Pull different textures on each side - you get an angular ball with a hole and a cavity inside. Add more triangles and the ball will become more round.
It turns out that all you need is the location of the points that connect in lines, which form polygons, which, in turn, form the wireframe model. Numerical values ​​are the location of the points.
A string of three values ​​(we do not take the first column, since it is just the ordinal number of a point) in the table indicates the coordinates of one vertex of the polygon. Each number in a line is a vertex coordinate in space along X, Y and Z, respectively. The size of the object just depends on the distance between the vertex points, which is easily calculated by subtracting the values ​​of one vertex from the values ​​of the other. Here's all the basics you need to know about modeling.

Now specifically about the game models:
In addition to the coordinates of the points, XBF also has special matrices for scaling, rotation and displacement (shift), they also contain numbers (but these are no longer the coordinates of points), it is they that allow you to scale the object to the desired size in the game without making them too huge or, on the contrary, they are small in relation to other models, they are placed at the right angle, etc. How to use them - here I will not explain, you need to experiment.
How do you know where to stick the mesh? Models in the game have parent (main, main) and child (side, they are usually smaller) grids. On the example of a frigate, the parent mesh will be its entire hull, and the child mesh will be the mesh of the same retractable supports. A parent grid can have many children. Perhaps this structure can be multi-level, for example: frigate hull -> extendable support -> leg at the end of the support. But it is not exactly.
You need to figure out which object to pin the mesh to. The scaling matrix will help to make the child smaller / larger relative to the parent, the rotation matrix will help to set the correct angle in relation to the parent object, and the shift matrix (it looks like I just figured out why it is) will help to "stick" the child to the parent so that it does not hung "in the air" next to the main body of the model.
Alternatively, you can animate the inserted object. But this is already a completely dense forest. I don't quite understand what is meant by animation - apparently, the movement of an object. For example, the animation is still the same support at the frigate - it is moving it out from under the hull of the frigate during landing. Or spinning a cannon near a laser tank. In any case, the program is not very friendly with such animations. And the game too.

What do you want? Construct a simple figure out of polygons, not necessarily a cube. Draw a texture for it (I don’t know how this is done, perhaps you paint each polygon and then all the painted areas are saved as a single picture in the form of an unfolded figure). Save the whole thing and convert the resulting file using the XBF editor to a grid, which you can then paste somewhere. Do not forget to attach a texture in tga format to this mesh. And check what has changed in the game.

Perhaps I told everything that I know and what I guess. Perhaps I am wrong about adding new parts to the models and the process of creating them. There is only one way to check - to try.

While I was writing all this, I realized that I do not know at all how creating another "outgrowth" on the model of the object will help make it shoot. All the same, without understanding how FXdata works in tandem with individual objects of the entire model, nothing can be done.

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

Yowane s fan wrote:
As long as everything is written - realized that absolutely no idea as the creation of yet another "outgrowth" in the object model will make him shoot
so can try to make everything easier - namely, take the Mesh weapons from drone atriydesov - because it invisibly and guaranteed to shoot. And copy it to the required unit / building?
Most likely, you need the turret of the AT repair vehicle. Again, look at its FX and rule settings in Rules.
I looked already .. everything is complicated with her - let's start with the fact that in Rules.txt she does not have a weapon at all (i.e., TurretAttach = is absent), but there is a parameter Repair = true .. in which the weapon is apparently sewn .. In addition, when looking at AT_Repair_H0.xbf I found 2 sections repturret and repweapon there. Probably some of them are weapons and something is a cartridge for weapons .. I do not know in general.

Here they are both:

13 :: 0repturret #

0 2 0 0

1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000 -1.066181 1.000000

13 >> 0repweapon #

0 10 0 4

0.000000 16.982742 -0.000001 1.000000

W
White 25.09.21

Reppad = True doesn't work either.
I remembered what else the Harkonnen circulars are good for - Tleilaxu leeches do not cling to them. It seems like this is the only technique with such a feature in the game, and in missions against the Tleilaxu they are simply irreplaceable.

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

I remembered what else the Harkonnen circulars are good for - Tleilaxu leeches do not cling to them.
CantBeLeeched = true

Another interesting thing is that this data is visible in a text file .. but if you view the XBF itself through the XBFViewerEditor in order to copy and then paste Mesh onto another model, this data is not there ..

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
13 :: 0repturret #

0 2 0 0

0.000000 0.000000 -1.066181 1.000000

13 >> 0repweapon #

0 10 0 4

0.000000 16.982742 -0.000001 1.000000

E
Emp20YearsLater 25.09.21

By the way, a comparison of text XBF files - the long-suffering TL_IN_Flyer and the atrides drone (AT_drone_H0) - for TL_IN_Flyer - items 0TURRET # and 0GUN # - simply do not. Again, with "Scan File" => Function => Next Mesh and Edit Mesh (for viewing) nothing is located .. in the drone of the atrides there is simply no Mesh with the coordinates from the screen.

By the way, I attached FXdata from the drone of the atrides of the repair panel - lasers appeared just like with the helipad. The panel refused to shoot. I think there is one problem for all buildings and troops - how to copy the weapon correctly so that it works .. with Gunaip'om it turned out .. why? ..

Here's his text file .. even though this thing didn't fire - it had a weapon. well, or some kind of "basis" for the weapon - maybe that's why he managed to give it out .. while TL_IN_Flyer has no such sections at all. Like a repair pad.

E
Emp20YearsLater 26.09.21

Now it shoots .. just to the point .. I found a ready-made version in the Conflict of the Landsraad mod and finished the texture .. I

gave him a shot effect - TLBlob (apparently it was not added to the game .. probably this is his own effect because of other units There is no Tleilaxu in the game)

Yowane s fan, pay attention - it looks like this is the same "cube" you were talking about: It

remains to understand why he shoots and how to add it to other troops.

Mod Link: https://forum.dune2k.com/files/file/1208-conflict-of-the-landsraad/

E
Emp20YearsLater 26.09.21

The model can be downloaded separately here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/48ero9di5romr8e/TLINFlyer.zip?dl=0

Add to the game as follows:

Unpack the archive into DATA 3ddata and change 2 files in the DATAModel directory, those. Rules.txt and ArtIni.txt, if you have unpacked AI - change objectsets.txt too.

Spoiler
Changes for Rules.txt:

[TurretTypes]
TLINFlyerGun - add it.
GUNIAPGun

[BulletTypes]
TLINFlyerGun_B - add it.
GuildRocket_B

// Add information about the weapon to the file - under the data from Guniap (these 2 units go together side by side - let their weapon also be side by side).

[TLINFlyerGun]
Bullet = TLINFlyerGun_B
ReloadCount = 20

[TLINFlyerGun_B]
MaxRange = 10
Homing = true
Speed ​​= 28
TurnRate = 0.3
ExplosionType = MissileHit // here I left the standard version .. but you can add something more interesting - for example, the effect of a hawk, like - ATHawk, then after hitting the enemies will run away ...
Damage = 500
AntiAircraft = true
Warhead = HEATAIR_W
BlastRadius = 100
BlowUp = TRUE

[TLINFlyer]
Score = 3
House = Tleilaxu
PrimaryBuilding = TLDoom, TLINGreenhouse - in my mod TLINFlyer is produced in these buildings, replace with your own.
SecondaryBuilding = TLDoom
UnitGroup = FromTLDoom
ADF = TRUE
ViewRange = 20
UnstealthRange = 20
Circles = FALSE
Health = 2000
TurretAttach = TLINFlyerGun
Stealthed = TRUE
CanSelfRepair = 1
StormDamage = 10
Terrain = Rock, Sand, NBRock, Ramp
Cost = 2500
BuildTime = 1000
Size = 3
HeightOffset = 8
TurnRate = 0.1
Speed ​​= 15
HeightOffset = 8
CanFly = TRUE
ExplosionType = Explosion
Debris = DebrisLarge
TechLevel = 6
DamageEffect = LargeDamageFX
ChaosEffect = LargeChaosFX
HawkEffect = LargeHawkFX
ExcludeFromSkirmishLose = TRUE
// LEVEL 1 --------------------- -------------
VeterancyLevel = 20
ExtraRange = 50
ExtraDamage = 5
ExtraArmour = 15

// LEVEL 2 ----------------------------------
VeterancyLevel = 50
ExtraRange = 75
ExtraDamage = 15
ExtraArmour = 20

// LEVEL 3 ----------------------------------
VeterancyLevel = 75
ExtraRange = 100
ExtraDamage = 25
ExtraArmour = 30

Next, in ArtIni.txt file to the end section "Bullets" appends "

[TLINFlyerGun_B]
Xaf =" TLBlob.xaf "

Done further add TLINFlyer enemies, all in analogy with GUNiap'om.

Changes for objectsets.txt ( DATA AI):

OBJECTSET // (Identification of AI TLINFlyer as an air attack unit (taking part in raids, that is, an attack on the base with a group of 5-10 units.)
Name = AttackAircraft
Object = HKGunship
Object = ATOrni
Object = GUNIAP
Object = TLINFlyer
ENDOBJECTSET

/ / Used to identify TLINFlyer - do not remove
OBJECTSET // (Identification TLINFlyer AI)
Name = GUNIAP
object = TLINFlyer
ENDOBJECTSET

OBJECTSET
Name = Aircraft // (Identification AI TLINFlyer'a as a flying object)
object = HKGunship
object = HKADVCarryall
object = ATOrni
object = ATADVCarryall
Object = OREITS
Object = ORADVCarryall
Object = ORADP
= HKADP Object
Object = ATADP
Object = GUNIAP
Object = TLINFlyer
ENDOBJECTSET

OBJECTSET
Name = AntiInfantry // (AI TLINFlyer'a identification as an object to exterminate infantry)
Object = ATinfantry
Object = ATTrike
Object = ATMinotaurus
Object = ATSniper
Object = HKLightInf
Object = HKFlamer
Object = HKFlame
Object = HKBuzzsaw
Object = HKInkvine
Object = ORChemical
Object = ORDustScout
Object = ORKobra
Object = GUNIAP
Object = TLINFlyer
Object = GUMaker
Formation = 1
ENDOBJECTSET

That's it! bots will now actively use TLINFlyer, just like GUNiap.

Y
Yowane s fan 28.10.21

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
So he can try to make everything easier - namely, take the Mesh weapon from the Atrides drone - since it is invisible and guaranteed to fire. And copy it to the required unit / building?
Perhaps it will work as well. Do not know. It is likely that the entire drag will be dragged - and animation, and texture, and type. And the sound.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
Looked already .. everything is complicated with her - let's start with the fact that in Rules.txt she does not have a weapon at all (i.e. TurretAttach = absent), but there is a parameter Repair = true .. which apparently has a weapon sewn into it .. Also, when looking at AT_Repair_H0.xbf I found 2 sections repturret and repweapon there. Probably some of them are weapons and something is a cartridge for weapons .. I do not know in general.
Emp20YearsLater wrote:
Another interesting thing is that this data is visible in a text file .. but if you view the XBF itself through the XBFViewerEditor in order to copy and then paste Mesh onto another model, this data is not there ..
Emp20YearsLater wrote: By the
way, a comparison of text XBF files - the long-suffering TL_IN_Flyer and the drone of atrides (AT_drone_H0) - TL_IN_Flyer - items 0TURRET # and 0GUN # - simply do not. Again, with "Scan File" => Function => Next Mesh and Edit Mesh (for viewing) nothing is located .. in the drone of the atrides there is simply no Mesh with the coordinates from the screen.
What you are looking at in the editor itself is exactly the wireframes of the model, with raw coordinates. In the file itself, which are opened in the text editor, you are apparently looking at matrices with values ​​that are not coordinates. But the coordinates, by the way, should also be in text files. Perhaps they are not all there, or they are already processed.

Emp20YearsLater wrote:
Yowane's fan, pay attention - it looks like this is the "cube" you were talking about:
I'm not sure. The problem is that all parts of the texture under the effect of invisibility flicker, but this cube does not. Perhaps this cube was simply not given an animation that should play when invisible. Then, the theory will be correct.

Emp20YearsLater wrote: It
remains to understand why he shoots and how to add him to other troops.
Poking around with the XBF editor. More, probably nothing. I would compare the shooting and non-shooting XBFs.

Offtopic: went here to a new dune. The film turned out pretty well. I, as a person who has not read books and is familiar with the universe only through some excerpts from books and a couple of games, really went. And, of course, all sorts of harvesters, heliners and sardaukars look completely different from how they look in the game :))

S
SolarDog 28.10.21

This is a question for those in the know. Has anyone accidentally found where the indicator is responsible for the time of arrival of the next reinforcement? It got tired. I would like to increase the spawn time of additional units by 3-4 times.

S
Svart sol 03.11.21

The people, and with the resolution for modern monitors so far nothing can be done?

Y
Yowane s fan 09.11.21

Svart Sol wrote:
People, can you do anything with the resolution for modern monitors yet?
There seem to have been similar mods, but I'm not sure. There was definitely a mod that allowed the camera to move away much more than in the original game. Perhaps the resolution was fixed there.

W
White 09.11.21

SolarDog Found
) In Rules.txt find three lines
"TicksBetweenReinforcements = 100000 // Delay between (6600 = 5.5 minutes)
TicksBetweenReinforcementsVariation = 100000 // Random applied to delay
TicksBeforeReinforcementsForMessage = 100000 // Ticks before for screen message"
And write down the necessary numbers. With my numbers, the closest reinforcements to you and the enemy will come in 70 minutes))

Svart Sol
You can set the desired one through the dgVoodoo2 program. There are settings for old games for DirectX as well.

I just learned how to remove home missions from the game without causing crashes.
Extremely simple, as it turned out. In the PhaseRules.txt file, you need to erase JumpToChoice1 under phases 1 and 2. And that's all. But you just need to take into account that the game still takes into account the missed missions, so it is better to correct the number of battles in the phase. Without fixing, it turns out that Phase 2 begins on a defensive mission, when the enemy attacks you)

PS It's funny that if you start Harkami from the 1st phase at the end of the game, then Hansen wins by default)

PSS
Yowane s fan
"Offtopic: went here to a new dune. The film turned out quite well. As a person who has not read books and is familiar with the universe only through some excerpts from books and a couple of games, it has even gone. Well, of course, all sorts of harvesters, heliners and sardaukars look completely different like in the game :)) "
Incidentally, I got it too. I started to read books, listened to audiobooks, but did not like it. Too dry tongue, not mine. It's easier for RocketMan to look in order to understand how it all ended in the Dune Universe))

Purely aesthetically, it was a pleasure for me to watch the film, for a long time there was no such pleasant feeling. As the English-speaking people say, it was a real endless eyegasm for the entire timing) But those who were expecting the action, they are sure, quickly left the show and wrote that it was boring) He's definitely not about that at all))

N
NewUser1989 13.01.22

Hello. And who faced such a problem. I always installed and set the graphics to the largest and everything was fine, but this time I set the maximum resolution to 1280 × 780 and that’s it, the game has saved it and now inside the game and even when loading itself, the resolution is very large that it doesn’t even fit on the screen. That is, when I enter the game and see the main menu, I only see the "single player campaign" and I can choose the level of difficulty, namely the options or settings menu, it simply does not fit into the screen. I tried everything, and in the shortcut to launch 680 × 480 and in the launch line itself I added a resolution and everything comes to one, the game itself starts in windowed mode or the dimensions that I indicated, but it’s inside the game itself, it remains the same as as if the monitor is missing. Deleting all files does not help and installed another version of the game, it does not help either. So the question is, since you already know everything everywhere, maybe you saw the configuration files or permission so that you can change it there and already go into the game and set the desired resolution. If there is such a file and you know, you can tell in detail where to look for it.