3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 04.11.19 03:20 am

Your expectations (Diablo 4)

On blizkon 2019 broom announced Diablo 4, popping out in-game content and a great brand cinematic. A record with the demo and three presented classes. The visual style is clearly reminiscent of the second part. Will also need to have a permanent connection to the Internet, both in the top three. The feelings is the Witcher 4 from the world of classic action/rpg and most of the mechanic from diablo3.
36 Comments
Sort by:
O
OrisLumenis 15.10.20

Sargarus
What's the got you kicked out of the LostArk forum? What's left?

S
Sargarus 15.10.20

OrisLumenis
Forgot your dead body.

H
Hgaarkxt 15.10.20

Added the ability to fully pass the game in solo, albeit with the presence of the Internet. I don't like new-fashioned intersections with other players

O
OrisLumenis 15.10.20

If they do MMO where all over my world map will wander other players definitely will not buy. Well with the rest so far everyone likes, and the atmosphere and the tree skills and runes. With the heroes still at the start would very much like either an assassin or a necromanc. Or any other cartoon sleigh. For now I hope for the best, but knowing the nears I would not be surprised that the MMO project is in the top and on this I will definitely put a cross on this office.

T
Taurin78 15.10.20

I hope that even though this part will not be "online".

F
Frendzy 15.10.20

Taurin78
It will be online
How could it be without him?

T
Taurin78 15.10.20

Frendzy
Well, it is understandable,I meant that the single was present, because before!

Z
Zorro2019 15.10.20

I wonder how many Diablo fans have read Deckard Cain's book? Having polished several forums dedicated to Diablo 4, came to the conclusion that very little. I will not tire of long texts, but just hint at one fact. Notice the three characters who are sacrificed on the video in the new game: one is in a state of horror, the other feels hate, the third character is prone to destruction. Do you understand now? According to the logic of the book, three original (senior) evils created including Lilith in case all three originals will be sent into the void to return to the world with the help of it. Formally, she is the daughter of Mephisto, but since the original are inextricably linked and are an extension of each other, we can say that she has three ancestors. In general, an interesting book about the history of Sanctuary. I advise you to read it carefully if you want to understand the plot of the game or anticipate its development.

M
Mr IZI 15.10.20

2020 Incoming.

Zorro2019
Just an archer with a warrior entertained a little, and there is still a tolerant magician was present. And in the morning they came out Mephisto on the logic of the book.

S
StormX07 15.10.20

2 hours

Cons -

1:38
Diablo 4 World Map
showed a global map.

My opinion in Diablo 4 is not to need such a card (((
It kind of spoils all the excitement of adventure.
You'll know in advance how many areas have been explored.

1:18
Diablo III was better in brightness of the picture.

Yes it is seen, in Diablo IV colors have become faded compared to the previous parts.
Can it be done to please HDR monitors and TVs?

example - Shadow of the Tomb Raider without HDR

M
Mr IZI 15.10.20

StormX07
Suppose the fourth part is an improved third with some innovations and the very gloom of the first two. Sounds good. The seventh windows after The Stora were worn in their arms.

m
maxpayen 15.10.20

I'm waiting for sure... we'll see what will roll out)))) All previous yuzal many times, especially the second part)

S
Soldier StreetS 29.01.21

For me, the main thing is that the developers would not **** whether the game itself, having made it through the Internet, as was the case with the 3rd part, otherwise I registered, bought, downloaded, installed, but I can’t play, because it says that there is no connection, although the Internet plows the norms. I spent money down the drain. so if 4 will be robbed without neta, then I'll take it, otherwise the 2 is wiped out to the holes.

123Sergei123 09.05.21

I will definitely buy it.

r
ringt0n 14.02.22

Soldier StreetS
It will not work without the Internet. It's obvious from one simple statement that players will meet each other in the OPEN world and fight together with the world bosses. How do you imagine it WITHOUT the Internet?

L
Lexardus 20.01.23

am I the only one who is confused by its cost of almost $ 100 and the fact that season passes were shoved into it?