3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21 11:54 pm

Kill King Wendrick (Dark Souls 2)

To do this, we collect the great souls of their giants (5 or 4) The more souls we collect, the easier it will be to kill him (Vendrick is that hollow giant with a huge sword wandering around the hall) to
whom it helped put +
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeN BiostaR 19.08.21

guys tell me in what locations there is a gate, where the king's ring should be shown ??

d
darkpromo 19.08.21

DeN BiostaR
in the forest of fallen giants and in the dranglik castle more

h
hostel203 19.08.21

DeN BiostaR
from the fire in the forest of fallen giants, where the grandmother was, go down the stairs and cross the bridge, there will be a balcony. And in the Dranglik castle - from the first fire immediately to the left. There will be bosses - it is better to kill the caretakers right away, before the end of the game, otherwise you will kill them and the final boss will immediately appear in that place, giving no respite. And he will kill. And you will lose the souls you got for killing the caretakers.

r
rasor21 19.08.21

Please help, killed Velstadt, took the king's ring and decided he was killed but I can't.
I beat him broke 5 swords but he does not inflict any damage.

K
K0nsul 19.08.21

To kill Vendrik, you need to collect 4, or, if you can, 5 souls of giants. Then more or less acceptable damage will pass through it. To get the souls of giants, go to the dragons, there you will understand everything further.

r
rasor21 19.08.21

I can't do any damage to him at all

M
May allister 19.08.21

You were told what to do.

r
rendan123 19.08.21

Killed this kid, gave 90k souls, read somewhere that something else should fall or some kind of set, tell me

i
itarivoo 19.08.21

In the Temple of Amana, the fire is ruins, if you go forward and keep to the left, there will be a thin bridge leading to the roots, you will cut them down and there the door opens only after the murder of the king and if you are in human form, there is the soul of the king and his set, from the soul if memory serves, his sword is made, the damage of which depends on how many souls you have available, well, there you have to run with millions of souls so that the damage is good.

M
Mircado 19.08.21

I seem to understand why some say that 5 souls, but I have already spent 1, I can't kill the Vendrick (

G
Gai-sensei 19.08.21

Mini guide for collecting the souls of giants.

d
deadfullio 19.08.21

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140429195834/darksouls/ru/images/a/a1/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%94%D1 % 80% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% B3% D0% BB% D0% B8% D0% BA.png is a world map of Dark Souls 2, with a blue flame depicting the souls of giants that help kill Vendrick, and red - just great souls who, upon receipt, open the Temple of Winter in order to reach the room where Vendrick is. Don't confuse them.

M
Micr0 19.08.21

Guys and such a question:
As I understand it, I will have to run more than once to Vendrick for battle) And from the fire there is a bunch of mobs and this bell. Can I somehow knock this bell out? To clean up everything calmly.

And, well, there is a similar situation in the dragon temple, there is also such a crowd in front of the entrance ... he cut out for 20 minutes everyone there with arrows with poison and other topics. And then it will be somehow difficult to just run)))

And by the way, is it possible to call the players' help for these bosses?

d
deadfullio 19.08.21

Micr0
Yes, this bell can be knocked out , this is how you go down into the corridor that leads to Vendrik, and immediately under the stairs, there is a small room with a bell and 1 hollow, which is just the same in the bell chucking constantly (the main thing is not to knock the bell yourself). Well, personally, I just ran by everywhere. except for those 2 guys with huge shields, but they are basically light.

s
stOKnam 19.08.21

after killing the vendrik, we go to the temple of amana, along the left wall (I don't remember exactly - either in the first round part of the location, or in the second, which is through the first passage in the rock). We accept the human form, on the left wall there will be small thickets of branches - break it down - a small door - open it - the soul of the Vendrik - we go up - the armor of the Vendrik with a crown

M
Micr0 19.08.21

In one normal playthrough, you can collect 5 giant souls.
But, purely theoretically, you can kindle a coal of enmity, and collect more souls of giants.
If I have more than 5 souls, will it somehow make it easier for me to fight Vendrick?

a
aist16 19.08.21

So far I have visited the following locations and bonfires:
1. Majula (1 bonfire; Far fire)
2. Interworld (1 bonfire; Residence of the Keepers of the Fire)
3. Forest of Fallen Giants (1 bonfire; Cowards' Refuge)
(2 bonfire; Main Tower)
(3 bonfire ; Resting place of Soldiers)
4. Fire Tower of Heid (1 bonfire; Ruins of Heid)
(2 bonfire; Fire Tower)
5. Cathedral of the Azure Route (1 bonfire; Blue Cathedral)
6. Deserted pier (1 bonfire; Invisible Trail to Heid)
7 Forgotten Fortress (1 bonfire; Exiles 'Chambers)
(2 bonfires; McDuff's Workshop)
(3 bonfires; Servants' Residence)
(4 bonfires; Strade's Chamber)
(5 bonfires; Remote Tower)
8. Sinners Hill (1 bonfire; Saltfort)
9. Hunter's Grove (1 bonfire; Refuge of the Undead)
(2 bonfire; Approach to the Bridge)
(3 bonfire R11; Prison of the Undead)
10. Purgatory of the Undead (1 bonfire; Purgatory of the Undead)
11. Harvest Valley (1 bonfire; Poison Pool)
( 2 bonfire; Mines)
12. Earthen Peak (1 fire; Lower Earthen Peak)
(2 fire; Central Earthen Peak)
13. Iron Citadel (1 fire; Beginning of the Bridge)
(2 fire; Hall of the Steel Hearth)
14. Tower of the Sun (1 bonfire; Approach to the Tower of the Sun)
15. Darkshire (1 bonfire; Old Akellar)
(2 bonfire; Ruined Fork)
(3 bonfire; Dark Ruins)
16. Tomb of the Saints (1 bonfire; Harval's resting place)
(2 bonfire; Entrance to the Tomb )
17. Dump (1 bonfire; Upper Gutter)
(2 bonfire; Central Gutter)
18. Black Rift (1 bonfire; Entrance to the Black Rift)
(2 bonfire; Secret Hall)

Please tell me where to get the King's Symbol, which is required to enter to the Main Tower? And what is it - a ring or something that needs to be worn? Or how?

M
Micr0 19.08.21

aist16
pancake, well, again, the question is not relevant topic now ponabegut modernizing and closed the next topic (((

Yes, this is the ring that you will need to dress to enjoy a nice rest of the door.
Before him a long time to you.
Please go farther from the fire dark ruins in the dark forest, then you can enter the temple of winter (locations of the dark forest fire 2), and there will be this ring further there.

F
Fariot 19.08.21

Oh, I got a lot of trouble with this Vendrick as a mage ... that was something. Collected 4 souls of giants but took him miserable damage ... in the end, for 30 attempts, he filled up with lightning)
just some nerd x_x

M
Micr0 19.08.21

He killed Vendrik, and on the third try.
And by the way, here I asked the question whether the damage will be stronger if you collect 6 souls or more. I checked it myself. The answer is no. Damage is the same as with 5 souls.
PS if it's hard for you to kill an ancient dragon, better kindle a coal of enmity in the crevasse, and kill the giants with poison a second time.