3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21 11:54 pm

Kill King Wendrick (Dark Souls 2)

To do this, we collect the great souls of their giants (5 or 4) The more souls we collect, the easier it will be to kill him (Vendrick is that hollow giant with a huge sword wandering around the hall) to
whom it helped put +
42 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaNat1k002 19.08.21

Playing as a magician, for the first time the poor man thought, to what he lived. I read after the old that the nishyatki would be for him, and while the emerald messenger was nearby, he hit him with a spear of the soul and took off 1/30 where he hit again took off 2/30 and he slapped me, it was all without the souls of giants (one giant soul from I used the clefts before for pumping). So, what will happen to 5 souls: D I will probably kill with 5-6 splash: DD

Most likely, at the first meeting with the king, the chance to overwhelm him is great, just like with 4-5 souls of giants. It's like with a pursuer, when you could kill him not far from the fire, but with only one attempt: D

On 4 attempts I killed this hole, ran naked with the head of a dragon in the hands of an utigatan + 10 on the magician of attacks + buff on the kree. magician. weapon. He ran in a circle on the right side, it was lucky that he never jumped ^ - ^ there were 4 gagant souls with him

P
Pepper220 19.08.21

So, what if I only picked Vendrik with one giant soul? And then before I went to the great dragon.