3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vearj 19.08.21 11:54 pm

Help me remember the name of the mod! (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello everyone, for the first time on the forums, I recently decided to play a stalker and remembered one interesting modification, but I can't remember the name, and I don't remember much from the plot either. So, the game begins at the cordon, at the military checkpoint, the GG arrives in a helicopter, talks about something with everyone and goes to Sidorovich, the Swamp Doctor was also sitting in the village of newcomers, there was a quest with him as far as I remember. Also, the mod was remembered for the graphics, then it seemed to me that the Zone was real, there was a weapon pack in fashion (I clearly remembered the PM, I liked the model and its reloading so much, every time I enjoyed reloading), all the models of hands were replaced and so on, there were also thin ones ( by the type of a gas mask and masks, I also remember how the mask fogged up a bit when it rained). What else?
I remember that the whole location was changed, the ATP is completely different, according to the plot, it seems that you also need to save Nimble, but I could be wrong. I also remember that there was a detector there, probably on the basis of the Call of Pripyat mod was. There were new mutants, I remember some stick insect attacked me at the cordon, or something, a branch with legs) I can't remember anything else, it's even insulting, I've been looking for more than a week, I haven't even seen anything like it, but it's so insulting. Couldn't I have made it up? Thanks in advance to everyone for your help!
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
shahVkit 19.08.21

Vearj wrote:
and I remembered one interesting modification, but I can't remember the name
Register on the site and ask your question in this thread:
Link - https://www.amk-team.ru/forum/topic/9807-razgovory-o- modah / # comments

s
salamander22 19.08.21

Vearj
can return to the zone?