3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AJIEHA 20.08.21 12:04 am

How to install mod for SnowRunner (SnowRunner)

1 - Create an authentication.json file in the Documents My Games SnowRunner base Mods .modio folder with the following content:
{"access_token":}
2 - Create a mod.io account;
3 - In your profile> API access> API key management, accept the API access terms;
4 - In your profile> API access> Create access token, click Create token;
5 - Copy the generated access token and paste it into authentication.json right after the "access_token" (with a space after as in the example):
{"access_token": "blahblahblahsoonandsoforthforeverandever"}
6 -Save authentication.json, then start the game, now you have will have access to mods with a subscription to mod.io and maps of polygons!

OR

1 - The variant is suitable for BY IGRUHA, XATAB versions of the game. Before doing anything with the game - make a copy of the save along the path - C: Users [username] Documents My Games SnowRunner.
2 - Next, download this archive. (Https://modsfire.com/8DB710WhzvBl1se)
3 - Open the garage, if the game is started for the first time (for the game to save), the wheel should scroll - above the "handbrake" button or in the garage- to stay for a while for automatic saving.
4 - Download the archive. Unpack the archive, extract the "mods" folder C: Users username Documents My Games SnowRunner base Mods .modio , extract the user_profile file C: Users [username] Documents My Games SnowRunner base storage 0 with replacement.
5 - Download the mods, open the downloaded mod (zip) and transfer the archive (pak) to the "126544" folder, one mod in each folder. The name can be anything.
6 - We start the game, we go into the garage.

1 Comments
Sort by:
m
mtlvonblakk 21.08.22

Neither the first nor the second option works. "view modifications" is gray and unclickable, nothing appears in the garage. in storage, I don’t even have a “0” folder, as well as its contents, including the user_profile file