3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 04.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange)

The release of an unusual adventure game Life is Strange. Share your experience whether the game is worth the purchase?
127 Comments
Sort by:
I
I4igoK 04.11.19

Left nesoi a truck into the sunset. Shit the whole of Arcadia Bay, already tired of in a year. Tired of the fat lady Alice - stupid brainless, screaming save me, Max, save, fit, hit Save, and it - No get away from me you mean to me (fucked saves from episodes 1-3, so I have a standard of decisions taken by the game itself). Oh, and brad, fortunately my conscience is not allowed to kill her, but then fucking destroyed the whole of Arcadia Bay and went to build a new life in a new place. The only thing that was not clear that all of this woman's love, I expected friendship and then love dragged, this confused me. Well, again disappointed that all the decisions taken in episodes 1-3 flew by, for example, killed a homeless, felt sorry for her. Samuel Yes, merged.
Game satisfied, the assessment will not be set as undecided with her. Happy endings, it's not Mass Effect 3 and its raznocvetnie. It is the life of the Strange gray and grey or black and grey final, you be the judge.

S
Saints319 04.11.19

Oh guys, the game is a blast, one of the best story lines.

p
pit80 04.11.19

Yeah!!! The comedown was... Gross story. The graphics would be better (the facial Expressions, too). And even a masterpiece.

p
pit80 04.11.19

PS. Track at the end is gorgeous.

D
DANger B.I.G. 04.11.19

Finished the 5th episode. What can I say? Amazing! Much! One of the most vivid impressions of this year. Not just a game. A WORK OF ART.
Though there are some cliches and cliches. But today they are present everywhere. So that impressions are not ruined.

L
Leonn_24 04.11.19

that's why spoiler in the discussion about the game? do not understand these people
nothing came through, a special was waiting when will all the episodes, and enjoy the full game
scoring the toy, there are very few

S
SergeySZV 04.11.19

So turns out all parts of this great game. There are only five?
And I criticized the fifth. To play it still have.

s
sEntet1c 04.11.19

Love you, Chloe and Max.
Very powerful, can not move, already the third day, and to me this have not happened and to surprise with something hard.
First and foremost, for me it was a story of friendship, then the mysticism and the Thriller. For the sake of the relationship I was playing, the rest is very predictable and was not just in movies and books.
Many did not like the ending, especially the second, which without the changing of pictures(don't want to spoil, will understand), and it is not stamped and real, that I was hooked completely.
Thank you, developers, that broke through my old heart.

a
alik12345 04.11.19

sEntet1c
Completely agree, except you forgot to add that We will never forget Chloe and Max. Because these characters dig very deep in your heart, what to forget about them, just unreal ))))
Bravo ))))

We love you with all my heart and will never forget ))))

I think absolutely everything said NEVER

R
Reverrius 04.11.19

Passed, my impressions and review:

The developers of French Studio Dontnod Entertainment, known for the cyberpunk game Remember Me, has decided to develop the idea of rewinding time in their new episodic project Life is Strange.

Discarding all unnecessary, the developers have created a game similar in spirit to the projects of Quantic Dream, in other words Life is Strange is another project in the genre of musicians, but this time without the QTE with the ability to rewind the time.
The plot tells about an 18-year-old Max and her best friend Chloe, who together try to uncover the mysterious disappearance of a girl named Rachel in a small, coastal town of Arcadia Bay. In addition, the main character is visited by a vision of the terrible disaster that in five days will fall on the town and erase it from the face of the Earth. As a result, we have a youth drama about relationships and the detective, and supernatural phenomena.

The main feature of the game - rewind time", not just rescue the player in a difficult situation. In addition, it allows you to try different options of dialogue, to learn something new, then go back and use their new knowledge, and after making difficult moral decisions (which there are enough) - to change your choice. However the ability to rewind time is valid only within a location and advancing the plot forward, you won't be able to change your choice. The consequences usually affect some dialogues and events, one should not expect the nonlinearity of the level of Heavy Rain.

In General, the developers best able to convey the life and relationships 18-year-olds, to pay great attention to detail (a lot of notes, posters and other details) and allow the player to empathize with the main characters. Plus a great soundtrack.
But there are also disadvantages, primarily that the routine for some moments, the predictability of the final dilemma and the main villain (personally I understood everything in the second episode). Strong moments and events coexists with the openly contentious or prolonged.

Total: a good project that can be recommended to those who like musicians, original designs and the movie butterfly Effect.

7/10

w
we get what we deserve 04.11.19

Not a bad game. The idea of the game story about the present lately, seldom seen, what is not said about this game. A story about a strong friendship, the fight against criminal Prescotti, search for Rachel amber, and all this chaos theory immerses himself entirely. The combination of buntarej Chloe and Max like educated not less, as time rewind, reflected very well.
The very specifics of the gameplay much. The characters are quite typical of local society: major Nathan, a good way Warren, arrogant Victoria, shy Kate, buntarej Chloe.
Overall failure was only 5 episode, sleeping Max before the end of the game can be called superfluous.
Graphics specific, which makes the visual design is unusually beautiful.
Suggest to play, but just saying - the last episode may disappoint

8/10

O
Osprey 04.11.19

The ending spoiled the impression about the game. Nevertheless, this is one of the best games this year, and I with impatience will wait for the second part

a
andreyisaev 04.11.19

This game has everything. Detective, mystery, love story, friendship, school problems. A little zastanowienie the plot and characters, but these are all doubts disappear at once. This game has ATMOSPHERE. Indie music, panache. Hell, it's the most atmospheric game I've played. Is that 5 episode namudrili.
8/10

p
paladinnn 04.11.19

I really liked the game,bad that such games are few

p
pashalet 04.11.19

Took a long time, having tried different variants of dialogues and decisions. The game is very uneven, with sharp gradients from a leisurely life of students (with a full set of typical cliche) to drama and good fiction - and back again. It's confusing: in the middle of the episode 1 I almost finished the game, luckily had the patience to go a little further and feel the atmosphere. The atmosphere at Life is Strange is really good. The game has a soul, has its mood, which manages to convey to the player.
In a nutshell, the game combines a teenage series, a very sincere story about friendship and the mystical fiction Thriller - where there was a place, jumps in time, the local Apocalypse, a good detective and a cunning maniac.
I would like to mention good characters. Even the secondary, model is spelled out very well. Cool chip with unwinding time: in practice it works as a replacement for trivial save/load, but sold fresh.
Overall, it was a beautiful and exciting adventure, this... emotional, poignant, with a long finish. At some point it becomes clearly evident that we have before us piece product, hand - made with love. It's highly recommended! Games: with humor, with story, with the atmosphere now is very little, do not miss.

m
meagarry 04.11.19

Didn't get to play my games in the genre of musicians (Fahrenheit was the only exception). Thought it's not mine. But this toy was hooked from the first episode. Yes, he was boring (especially compared to the future), but even I was happy. Next, put the toy in the box and remembered it when he went 2,3 and 4th episodes. Passed on one breath. And only now mastered the 5th. Despite such a leisurely pace - I think this is the best game that came out this year. No, the attitude to the genre I have not changed - to the wolf or walking me to play still does not pull. Was very impressed this game. Yes, if you look from the side - she's a girlie-teen. But there is something in the characters, the plot, drawing in a pleasant picture - something catchy from the start and doesn't let go till the end. The story itself is not particularly original - the theme of choice in altering the past has long been disclosed. Filed but it's all good, plus a good seasoned detektivchik. Well, I don't remember that in games we were given the opportunity to rewind time and see what happens if you do things differently or say, already knowing what events from the past - in the movies there is no such iterative design: in the game give you the feeling that you yourself are unable to change something, and in the films or books you just observe and not able to do anything.
In General, the game me solid 10s and the title of breakthrough and game of the year.

U
UNATCO 04.11.19

Super game, Great story+the study of the characters and dialogues, it is clear the game was made with the soul. All good.

z
zosya44 04.11.19

During the entire segment, overpower me, childish,and completely downtrodden and frail main character tossed some vanilla seals in Notepad, some spurious problems are completely foreign to her, a ridiculous and meaningless moral choices and pile up, the ex-best friend, the selfish with bipolar disorder. And they were all like cardboard-American, I already teeth hurt.

Since the Max the game could not give all of them bream in search of brains, my roleplaying staggered, fell and died. At the end of it.

Plus in the game I found :) me she is so strongly repulsive, someone she should strongly like. Irritation is better than boredom, isn't it? So I did not get off,the developers should be commended.

f
fatima5000 04.11.19

zosya44
Where have you seen a game where you can do what you want ? I have never met. Always choose from what is. For me to excuse some actions and plot twists is that gg not me) As to not sound trite. Gg would have done just so (one of the options of actions/words) in my view. This significantly facilitates the passage. In fact I remember only that Max could easily be to save all, but without the tragedy at the end any way) and the tragedy is felt only when Chloe dies. Why is it when you wipe off the face of the land, such feelings are not observed. Noticed many did not like the memories of Max. I like this course much. As for me it was guilt. I remembered all that we went through together and after that emotional moment last choice.
Though the game and it is noticeable that sharpened at a female audience, I was happy. Destroyed the city and rode off into the sunset together with Chloe))

f
fatima5000 04.11.19

meagarry
Remember me. But there is no changing the past, and memories. But Princip the same)