3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pyanyy chay 04.11.19 03:24 am

Drones and their movement (Surviving Mars)

Is it possible to select all the drones which are controlled by the Shuttle or the MC and translate it into another building?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VityanyaCFC 04.11.19

Drunk tea
I mean attach to another CO or the Shuttle? If so, then Yes. Just click one by one on a drone and right-click the poke at the new HQ.
There may be a way to select all at once, but I have not yet figured out.

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 04.11.19

famous in all strategico rectangle while holding down LMB is not a ride,but sorry...

T
TTokimon 04.11.19

Choose TSU, click on the second button to disassemble the drone, select the MC you want to move, click on the first aseaccu collect drone. ready. he moved. And you can choose them one by one but that takes time. But with the Shuttle it was no use the drones to clean up. When he left, the drones attach themselves to the nearest MC.

P
Pyanyy chay 04.11.19

TTokimon
Thank you, and with MC on the creep already manually attach?

T
TTokimon 04.11.19

Drunk tea
Yes, the other options are not found, although I basic more than enough. The more I like it max 20 appropriated to the creep, went to build something, and be disappointed when half the drones at the same time dead and the entire game night has been charged. What a long time they are charged.... or just coincided...

E
E.W.JiM 04.11.19

And the MC like that move? And if to destroy it to create a new still impossible!

J
Jack ONeill 04.11.19

Mod is for the automatic distribution of the drones depending on the load on the hub.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1345052602&insideModal=0&requirelogin=1