3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 20.08.21 12:14 am

Game Info (Beyond Good Evil 2)

The brilliant Beyond Good & Evil, which received very warm reviews from the press and players, but far from justifying the financial expectations of the publisher, may well still acquire a sequel, on which a bold cross was put before. In an interview, the creator of the project - Michel Ancel (Michel Ancel) - said that Beyond Good & Evil 2 has been at the preproduction stage for over a year, even though Ubisoft has not yet given the final go-ahead.
However, I really want to believe in the return of the charming Jade and the incredibly charismatic boar Paige right now. How are things on Planet Hillis? How is the rhino brothers business doing? Are the successors to Alpha Sections doing their job, and are there any? Have the evil Aliens been seen over the planet? We are waiting for answers, Mr. Ansel!
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Annet vendhelm 20.08.21

Don't tell
me , you got it already. (( I hope the game doesn't fail)

N
Naruto7 20.08.21

Something vyaknul again and went to the bottom.

R
Raxl 20.08.21

All of them went to the bottom and nothing is known about the game even though they have been making the game for 3 years. We'll have to wait for the news

N
Naruto7 20.08.21

Yes, I will have to wait a long time.

N
Naruto7 20.08.21

Soon VGA maybe some news will go out there, but I don't think ...

V
Vyrus4321 20.08.21

Why is there nothing ?! Reiman has long since grown old and died. And where is the boy now?

V
Vyrus4321 20.08.21

Hooray! More news about the game! Of course, nothing special, BUT still.

C
Chepyrka 20.08.21

Alive