3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 20.08.21 12:20 am

Have you ever had such a thing that at first you didn't like the game?

And then, after a while, did you like the game? So you are playing a game, and you realize that you don't like the game at all, and that is not the case and that, and then you delete it. And then after some time, by chance or not, we decided to try playing again, and you realize that the game is in your taste, maybe you just didn't see it) I had this since GTA 5, the first time I started playing, I didn't like the visual component of the game, the plot, and then about a year later, I played it again and liked everything))
4 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 20.08.21

A common occurrence. Not in all games all the money is drunk in the first two hours of the game, it often happens that the training and the first act of the story are extremely boring, because the player has not yet mastered the controls, and the character does not have the necessary skills, which limits his movement around the world or else something. Then I put off the game, sometimes for years, and then I come back, and quite often it turns out that the game just takes a long time to accelerate. There are many examples here, this is Gothic with its constant chickens and the inability of the GG to hold on to the sword, here and all sorts of zhrpg, like Legend of Heroes, all sorts of things, like Diablo and her clones, when a low-level hero is easier to beat everyone with a club than something there to conjure, a number of arcade cosmosims, like Friel or there X, in which this starter ship with starting cannons is as poor as possible.

k
kurskiy 20.08.21

Sometimes, and not to say that rarely. You have to get used to some games, get involved and only then you realize that the game is cool.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.08.21

then how it is described probably not, or I don’t remember that, so that over time I remembered the game and I liked it.
it so happened that I didn't really like the game, but during the gameplay my opinion changed or I gave a chance to the game with cheats so that the game would stop oppressing me and the game in such an affable form would start to like me because it was not the game that dominated me, but I dominated it.
maybe there was something that I was not interested in the thematic agenda of the game or their tricks so I did not play and then when for some reason I needed such games I started playing. but honestly speaking, I don’t remember in living examples. maybe it happened so that I did not quite understand how to play the game until I read or looked at the guides of it as it was with nevelnter knights 2 where I did not understand everything and it was basically a torment with a crooked combat and role-playing system but leaping into it with knowledge and a deep understanding of pestilence was about the same game. so that about what PeKa's opinion is formed by the game, this remains. and even when I tried to play old games and see how it would be for me because I saw grafooon and grafon burned out my face in the holes of my face, its return to the soap and polygons should be unbearable and painful, but even the old played games were played about how they played because I always wanted grafona as in life and physics of water in a glass and graphic idols are tied to time objectively. but of course I liked those games a little less when they were new fashions and pretentious like cyberbug 2077 where I saw a reflection in the gateway on the wall along the Ior of an invisible piece of the world and yelled. and in 10 years these impressions will fade and many jambs will be noticed on the reflection of any bottle. but of course I liked those games a little less when they were new fashions and pretentious like cyberbug 2077 where I saw a reflection in the gateway on the wall along the Ior of an invisible piece of the world and yelled. and in 10 years these impressions will fade and many jambs will be noticed on the reflection of any bottle. but of course I liked those games a little less when they were new fashions and pretentious like cyberbug 2077 where I saw a reflection in the gateway on the wall along the Ior of an invisible piece of the world and yelled. and in 10 years these impressions will fade and many jambs will be noticed on the reflection of any bottle.

I
IngwardIn 20.08.21

It happened, perhaps, not even with one game, but I remembered "The Witcher 3".
I tried to play it twice. The second time I got to the baron and she tired me something, after a couple of years I decided to try it again. As a result, it was impossible to delay by the ears, went in one gulp including DLS, side effects, questions on the map, etc.
I think this was partly due to the fact that the first two times, I did not try to immerse myself in the game ... well, who knows, he will understand what feeling I'm talking about. Sometimes not every good story you want to play, because you know that in order to get a full-fledged thrill from the game, you will need to immerse yourself in it, as a result, the clock in the real world will fly like minutes.))