3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarven1033 28.08.21 12:00 am

Missing the ability to send scripts through obstacles to people (Cyberpunk 2077)

Actually the question is what - is it a bug, or a change (most likely the second, but could not find it in the patch notes when this garbage was done)?
Previously, opponents with a highlighted request could send scripts through any obstacles. Now this can only be done by technique. Those. hacking illuminated camera request can throw queries and distraction on the technique can be and illuminated people - there is no (((((!
Like earlier paid attention that this feature is pumping hacker did to some extent boring game, because it was possible to dismantle the army without detection (although now it is somewhat more difficult, but also not very difficult), but on the other hand, it's pretty cool ... but now it's not interesting because I'm already used to how it was ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 28.08.21

I'm not sure, but it seems like it was in the patch note, now obstacles prevent hacking

Y
Yarven1033 28.08.21

This is kakbe in balance (with the hack through the walls, all other builds were frankly lagging behind), but why then the enemy hackers continue to hack the GG from a long distance through any obstacles? (rhetorical question - patamushta xDDD)

w
wintermute322 09.12.21

As far as I remember, the legendary request allowed hacking through the walls, I suppose that you still had to live to see it, and everything was in balance and here's why:
Yarven1033 wrote:
This is kakbe in balance (with a hack through the walls, all other builds were frankly lagging behind)
because the most imposing build it became when any fool who got a sniper in a fist fight that sews walls and has explosive bullets - now one shots through the walls everything that moves and he doesn't need
nifiga for this Yarven1033 wrote:
why then enemies-hackers continue to hack GG at a great distance through any obstacles?
because they hack through cameras