3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZeR10051991 28.08.21 12:00 am

Game Impression (Aliens: Fireteam Elite)

Who bought this game, tell us your impressions and is it worth buying?
16 Comments
Sort by:
k
kempacheg 28.08.21

The game does not badly convey the spirit of the second film, of course not the plot itself, but when you can shoot a lot at strangers. The "standard" difficulty mode gives you some light in some places and you want to reduce the difficulty. For the fan, the game will go, besides, the graphics are pleasant, although not ideal. But, it is worth taking at discounts, at the current cost it does not hold out.

D
Dakini 28.08.21

The graphics are good, the sing is played with two bots that help out a lot, there are a lot of enemies, only they are too small for strangers, the optimization is not the worst, there are drawdowns.

E
Erontlop 28.08.21

you can play with at least one people, pumping is not tied to the servos, the classes have a graph of norms, the atmosphere is there, the pumping is there, but buy only at a discount (torren to help)

K
KrayZeR10051991 28.08.21

How is it played on PS4? Is there a "enable shooting assist" option in the game for consoles? Otherwise, while you turn around and aim the sight - the xenomorphs will shred in a couple of seconds

S
Sayfer_1980 28.08.21

So I apparently missed something, WHAT IS IT ATMOSPHERE ???)))) People, I envy you, you probably, PEOPLE of a new taste, and the atmosphere for you is just another joke without meaning, which is already and since dirt !!!! !

E
Erontlop 28.08.21

Sayfer_1980
well, unlike others, there is no donation here, and the atmosphere is an example of sounds; then strangers bzzdit, breathe, crumble and the like

k
kempacheg 28.08.21

Sayfer_1980
And Serious Sam makes so much sense))
The game is normal to while away the evening. Nostalgia, the atmosphere is in place and the simple plot does not bother.

S
Sayfer_1980 28.08.21

Erontlop is
not old I am already for new tastes !!!! I do not understand such a refined taste of the players !!!!!)))

A
Alex Sazonov 31.08.21

The game has another problem, the lack of a cross-platform, the fall of online ... as a result, a week after the start, you cannot play. Bots are stupid to disgust (if you play a little higher than the standard)

T
Truth85 31.08.21

Who completed the whole game, give saves

p
polyhedral 31.08.21

..... I love the Alien universe, but that's ..... damn ... I honestly didn't understand a few things. why people liked her. what they found in it .....
and clumsy animation ..... budget in everything ..... stupid, ... enemies whose purpose is to crush with a mass .... I understand that this reason was explained to us on the start of the game, and in the movies, the lower class of xenos behaved plus or minus the same way, but building the game on this .... in general, I did not appreciate. I didn’t understand what I could like so much to get high marks.
Yes, tube sounds from childhood) are straight +, but the rest ...

S
Sayfer_1980 31.08.21

polyhedral
and the strangest people love it !!!!! but I can't understand how this can be called a game about strangers, AvP 2010 was many times better !!!!

M
M41-A 09.09.21

Sayfer_1980
AVP 2010 is not a bad game, but it had nothing but multiplayer to offer. And it has nothing to do with Cameron's Aliens. Even the models of the marines there are miserable gag. What other game will offer a platoon (co-op with friends) to go to the hive of strangers? Yes, the game is not a masterpiece ... alas and ah, but there is simply no other (poor and trashy AKM is not even considered) strangers are catastrophically unlucky with the games. In terms of the atmosphere, for fun, the hive delivered the sounds of shooting and squeals of Aliens, numerous references to strangers. Horde mode on heat difficulty already makes you tense, you need to try to raise the difficulty.

P
Palych Rokov 18.09.21

The game, if you play for a while, turns out to be not so bad, especially considering the absence of generally good games in the Alien universe, but it is probably more interesting to play it in co-op

P
Palych Rokov 09.12.21

Quite a good implementation of UE4, a toy to run for a couple of evenings will do

K
KrayZeR10051991 04.05.22

kempacheg Is
there a single player campaign in the game?