3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergei3L 28.08.21 12:07 am

How to remove more items through the console (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I spawned a lot of mutagens through the console, too many, and because of them I started to lag inventory. Here I sit R - E I press to throw away the items, but they are there under 10.000 long, so there is a command to remove so many things at once. Well, or at least a mod that will collect all the items of the same type in the inventory into one armful and throw them all in.

PS The option with a reboot is not suitable. it was still the beginning of the game
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 08.09.21

What prevented you from playing without cheats? Try to enter remove for those cheats that you used.
PS: It's not interesting to play with cheats, so the whole point is killed.

L
Lubov23 19.01.22

People, help! Brought in a lot of money. Now, when I sell things to merchants, money is debited from me. But I can’t buy anything, it says I don’t have enough money. I don’t have and won’t have how many things to sell for 147,000,000, and the merchants don’t have how much money. removemoney doesn't remove anything at all. But I can’t save the previous save, I’ve already gone through a lot and there is no this place in the saved ones. What to do?

a
andryef 25.01.22

Lubov23
removemoney(*) instead of an asterisk, write the amount, for example: removemoney(1470000) and so on.