3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cuba 28.08.21 12:20 am

A close friend is dating my ex

He parted with the girl, and a friend picked up, and they are now together. A very close friend, brothers almost did not want to lose him, how should I react ???

sorry for duplication
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anti 4it 28.08.21

If a friend is really normal, then he will understand his friend and with a girl what is tied up - will untie in the name of friendship, if not, then they went to such a friend ... Less words - more specifics, put him in front of a choice and you will see your friend or not, not only harshly, but from the outside, tell me that you simply won't be able to endure this for a long time, which will be very unpleasant, so if he continues the relationship, then you will no longer be able to continue your friendship ... Then he will look at your friend or no ...

Although, of course, if their relationship does not hurt you so much, then you can be patient a little, I will not judge by myself, but you can put up with it ...

S
Screw it 28.08.21

it's time for awesome stories ...

M
Mage Hermit 28.08.21

the time has come for awesome stories
Much more awesome.

D
DonOlivka 28.08.21

Such friends that they grab without asking the former, I would not want to know.

a
adrax 28.08.21

What's the problem?

s
s1ash 28.08.21

History, standard.

U
ULTR19 28.08.21

Contrabass
It was more awesome.

P
Perdu 28.08.21

"Problem" Which is not! Chicks can get mad, only Russians. Dzhigit is not capable of this. Zhenschina is not worth it.

A
Aarvinok 28.08.21

remove their phone numbers

G
Gendalf-golkiper 28.08.21

she's your ex, why are you soaring?

S
Sima4 28.08.21

photo of her zhahni

D
Dagestani 28.08.21

He's not your friend once he rubs with your ex. It's not right, how did you even allow this to happen?

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 28.08.21

Cuba how should I react ???

How-how .... go as a friend to their wedding and don’t forget to give them your car, losers don’t need it anyway.

[
[Gear] 28.08.21

have (checkmate) bi them all, friend and ex, and then have a party.

M
Midnight rain 28.08.21

Since you don't need her, what's the problem? And are you a friend to your friend, if you do not wish him happiness?

S
Screw it 28.08.21

... to understand, .. to forgive ...

R
RussianQuaker 28.08.21

Cattle problems. Negative reviews about this situation most often arise due to the fact that morality (or emotions) are set by the highest common sense. Well, as you know, a reasonable person does not need morality at all - he has enough brains.

k
kamaz360 28.08.21

Cuba
is such a friend to you ... he doesn't care about you.

M
Mage Hermit 28.08.21

I didn't understand. Did you run away with her?
It means she is free and does not owe you anything.
So be happy for your friend, stsuko.
And if you are flattened that they are together, then you are still
drying on it.

k
kamaz360 28.08.21

Think like this: Girls love me and bitches avoid me