3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
12345 04.11.19 03:25 am

The door code (Cold Fear)

so I took Anna to the wheelhouse and need to find of the man in the fridge...where's that hole-nick???and the unlock code too???only then to send the ship to platform...where to look for it all???I was running everywhere...
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow of the night 04.11.19

Here I am also stuck there. I have written that this unfortunate Lubusz in a cold room. All refrigerators climbed, I'll never know where it may be

S
STALKER_arh 04.11.19

Hey you! Listen up. As you know Anna gave the main character the code to unlock the second door on the rear deck ( the one where we start the game) comes back there and open it, inside right near the stairs is a lever, hit it and the pump will pump out water from the cooling chamber and closed the refrigerator can be opened, then go down and all through the story.
PS Better read job

m
mmaker2005 04.11.19

STALKER is right. And still think your head and patience. While I went through this game not once in every likely place climbed. In General, the game SUPER Gl & hf to you.

S
Serg PROFI 04.11.19

I agree the game is super

S
Serg PROFI 04.11.19

Take a closer look screensavers

J
JokerCreed 04.11.19

Cold Fear super FOREVER!!!

L
Loki D.S. 04.11.19

Cold Fear all passing here!

S
SkyGame 04.11.19

Yes, sometimes the ship will go around a couple of times until you find what you need.

I
Infiltrator 04.11.19

Some items have long to look ,but everything is so no bugs.

d
djtin 04.11.19

On good it was necessary to make a map in the game, hate constantly when you don't know where to go. Third time trying to beat the game and quit annoying quickly, and management is crooked even on the controller.

M
MaximanDC 20.01.23

The game went to the end, there were no problems, and the game is super.