3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinkino 28.08.21 10:02 pm

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy

header.jpg? t = 1530311978   Platforms: PS4, Switch, XBO, PC Genre: Platformer Publisher: Activision Developer: Vicarious Visions Trailer:  

The return of Crash Bandicoot, familiar to many from the days of PS1. Remasters of the original trilogy from Notti Dogu. Made by the developers of GBA parts (which, by the way, are not bad games). I like.

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrayZ 28.08.21

Looks very cool!  : rolleyes07: : up:

Modified on May 26, 2017 by KrayZ

c
car breaker 28.08.21

An exemplary remake made with love. Hopefully we'll see a new part from vv as well.

L
Ligfip1 28.08.21

Gotta take

n
nagibator666 28.08.21

When is there on the PC? In a year? 

E
Erhesar 28.08.21

Never : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

l
logan_sf2 28.08.21

It's a strange thing, the more I watch videos, the more involuntary suspicion creeps in that the remake is still secretly done by ND, and not Activision with VV :) At the time of the announcement, I was completely sure that "strangers" would surely scold either Kresh's design or his animation, art style, or all at once. But no, everything is done with such attention, trepidation and love for the original that you are amazed. In short, handsome men, they could : cat-123: 

K
Kotomoto 28.08.21

A story about a crash from vicarius vision who could. 

L
Ligfip1 28.08.21

4 hours ago, logan_sf2 said:

It's a strange thing, the more I watch videos, the more involuntary suspicion creeps in that the remake is still secretly done by ND, and not Activision with VV :) At the time of the announcement, I was completely sure that "strangers" would surely scold either Kresh's design or his animation, art style, or all at once. But no, everything is done with such attention, trepidation and love for the original that you are amazed. In short, handsome men, they could : cat-123: 

They are not the last people in the industry. 

skylandrs sells very well and is priced among other things

l
logan_sf2 28.08.21

Ligfip1 Well, there were doubts not that they would do well / badly, but that they would be able to do "that very" Kresh, but in a modern wrapper. And so a million little things could affect the perception of "that very one": whether it be the design / animation of Kresh or the color of his sneakers. A careless design decision, and everything would go down the drain. Let me remind you that some time after E3 a video was released with a demonstration of Kresh in the same Skylanders. To say that he looked frankly shabby and absolutely "wrong" is to say nothing. And at that moment, faith in the project was seriously stepped up. Imagine the relief and surprise when the trailer was shown on PSX - everything was done exactly as it should, down to the last detail : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

L
Ligfip1 28.08.21

14 minutes ago, logan_sf2 said:

Ligfip1 Well, there were doubts not that they would do well / badly, but that they would be able to do "that very" Kresh, but in a modern wrapper. And so a million little things could affect the perception of "that very one": whether it be the design / animation of Kresh or the color of his sneakers. A careless design decision, and everything would go down the drain. Let me remind you that some time after E3 a video was released with a demonstration of Kresh in the same Skylanders. To say that he looked frankly shabby and absolutely "wrong" is to say nothing. And at that moment, faith in the project was seriously stepped up. Imagine the relief and surprise when the trailer was shown on PSX - everything was done exactly as it should, down to the last detail : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Well there was just a level for the Skylanders

as a conker for a project spark (also pathetic)

E
ERAS 28.08.21

4 hours ago, logan_sf2 said:

No. In the remake, when Crash burns out, he turns to ash, but the blinking eyes do not remain, but remain on PS1.

A
ACE 28.08.21

Looked at some of the three levels. Nature looks cool, but other levels somehow look very hacky in places. As if some of the locations were given to the left Indians.

Futuristic levels and the desert is somehow completely poor and the textures are primitive 

C
Charmander 28.08.21

9 hours ago, logan_sf2 said:

but the fact that they will be able to make "that very" Kresh, but in a modern wrapper.

Well, some of the levels, sounds and effects are fucked up (they are terrible) + everything is too glossy, crash-yes, the same one? no.

J
Juanito 28.08.21

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy Trophy List Goes Up, Teases CTR Pretty Heavily

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388653

if a good remaster with a working online is released, I will buy it for a full price

d
delete 28.08.21

3 hours ago, Jenea said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388653

if a good remaster with a working online is released, I will buy it for a full price

God

If this is true, then it will be very cool.

d
dozensnake 28.08.21

it would even be good if it came out as a dlc for a remaster 

and crash bash well plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T
Tinkino 28.08.21

Launch Trailer

Coco will be completely playable

C
Charmander 28.08.21

8 hours ago, Tinkino said:

playable

: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

K
KrayZ 28.08.21

And here is Coco in all its glory

New gameplay for Coco and Crash

Spoiler

Updated intro Cortex Strikes Back and Warped

Spoiler

Well, a little hello to Noty Dogam

Spoiler

DCNohjLXgAAa27a.jpg

Framed photo of Nathan Drake : icon_rolleyes:

Another easter egg

4bgV4lG.pnggiphy.gif

Modified June 14, 2017 by KrayZ

K
KrayZ 28.08.21

The producer of the remaster of the trilogy Kara Massie said in an interview that the likelihood of a remaster of Crash Team Racing or new games will depend on the sales success of the N. Sane Trilogy.

KM: Exclusivity we obviously get asked about a lot, then about what's next and are we going to see a new game or Crash Team Racing?

GC: Crash Team Racing is the one I was going to guess at.

KM: [laughs] Yeah, that's a popular one.

GC: And I assume you're not going to answer any of those questions?

KM: [laughs] I can't, but also these decisions aren't made by me. So we'll have to see how this game does first. But I'd love to work on another Crash game, this has been marvelous.

And in this interview at 3:42 am the director of the remaster of the trilogy Dan Tanguay says the same thing.

Modified on June 20, 2017 by KrayZ