3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koridor 28.08.21 10:02 pm

Siphon filter

I wanted to remember this episode. In my opinion, one of the best action movies on the PSone. I was especially hooked by the third part (probably because it went far). Each mission is a sea of ​​impressions. The first and second are also great games. The authors of the series managed to maintain a uniform style of the series. Well, how to forget Gabe's charismatic face. What do you think of the Siphon Filter series?
74 Comments
Sort by:
J
JayDi 28.08.21

A very good series of games - replayed the 1st and 2nd parts on PSone many times - I especially liked the 2-player game mode. Oh, and we hung with friends, playing it for hours. But the 4th part on PS2 failed a little - they didn't have to make a game for the online mode. Because of this, it became simply annoying that there were no checkpoints as such - there is only a respawn of the player and, what is most unpleasant, of enemies. Now difficult missions are very difficult to complete at "5", tk. with every mistake, you don't really want to start the mission first. But I really liked the system of briefings - a huge amount of all kinds of information and wonderful music in the main menu. Ehh, it would be a little bit to modify Omega Strain for single player (make normal check-points and remove enemy respawn), it would be a sweetie, IMHO.

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

I went through all the parts. Favorite - The Omega Strain. But of the above, I like the first part.

M
Molodnyak 28.08.21

Yes, in these games, an action movie and something with a spy bias got along well.
LOVE!!! : D

B
BlindGuard 28.08.21

The first two parts were very good.

B
Bonker 28.08.21

I only played in Omega Strain, it's empty. If this is the best part, then I can imagine the quality of the rest.

F
Fat ninja 28.08.21

the first one drives, IMHO from part to part the siphon degraded (if it was very difficult to play the first part, then the third one is too easy)

Z
Zag 28.08.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] I've only played Omega Strain, it's empty. If this is the best part, then I can imagine the quality of the rest. [/
Quote ] This is the worst) The first two are the best ..

S
SeYazh 28.08.21

By far the best - the first! When she came out, she was even compared to MGS. Now what ... I'm upset :(.

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

I don’t know why everyone doesn’t like The Omega Strain so much ... How awesome is it to earn titles for yourself, how cool is it to set up an agent for yourself. Try to walk a little longer. To me, to be honest, at first she is also not very ...

S
SeYazh 28.08.21

[quote name = "SpiritHunter"] I don’t know why everyone doesn’t like The Omega Strain so much ... How awesome is it to earn titles, how cool is it to set up an agent for yourself. Try to walk a little longer. To me, to be honest, at first, too, not very ... [/ quote]
I went to the middle, I could not go on. The game is not bad (it can be worse), but it used to be MUCH better.

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

There she began to resemble an RPG more. They give new clothes, more and more powerful weapons. And then, in general, new opportunities give the type of neck to unscrew, hold two pistols, and if even further ... then they give Auto Head Lock. Added new types of weapons such as shurikens, a bunch of non-lethal weapons, only 10 types of snipers (and quite diverse) ... The list goes on for a long time.

S
SeYazh 28.08.21

[quote name = "SpiritHunter"] There she began to look more like an RPG. They give new clothes, more and more powerful weapons. And then, in general, new opportunities give the type of neck to unscrew, hold two pistols, and if even further ... then they give Auto Head Lock. Added new types of weapons such as shurikens, a bunch of non-lethal, sniper rifles of only 10 types (and quite diverse) ... The list can go on for a long time. [/ Quote]
I know that, I could not list it. But the game doesn't get any better.

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

And can you find out what exactly in Omega you don't like?

S
SeYazh 28.08.21

Can :). Everything.

c
combine 28.08.21

[quote name = "SpiritHunter"] And can you find out what exactly in Omega you don't like? [/ quote]
You can't play it normally. Here the 2nd filter was a thing, and this one ...

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

Why not? It's very cool to play. By the way, SeYazh, on which Mission did you stop?

J
JayDi 28.08.21

In Omega, I don't like the enemies constantly appearing in the script - it used to be 10 times you had to go through the same place. Only now the enemies appear again, and the cartridges remain (!) In the same quantity, i.e. after several attempts to go through some difficult section with a bunch of shooting, you can immediately reboot, because there just won't be enough cartridges.
But, I passed the game, however, for a bad ending - I didn't really want to play anymore, tk. a bunch of fresh hits lay on the shelf.

c
combine 28.08.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] I don't like the enemies constantly appearing in the script in Omega - I used to go through the same place 10 times. Only now the enemies appear again, and the cartridges remain (!) In the same quantity, i.e. after several attempts to go through some difficult section with a bunch of shooting, you can immediately reboot, because there just won't be enough cartridges.
But, I passed the game, however, for a bad ending - I didn't really want to play anymore, tk. a bunch of fresh hits lay on the shelf. [/ quote] Wow
! They would remove the respawn of enemies and there would be a good din, and so ..
And I was finished off by "Chechen" terrorists (the West has strange ideas about Chechnya, IMHO). But Omega has extensive levels and a large selection of weapons.
PS They would have done better split-screen.

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

Yes ... As for Chechnya, that's for sure :-D There was a reply like this:
-Where are the other allies of Chechen democracy? :-D
This is generally ... Complete frostbite. They are also so bearded ...

X
X-snaKe 28.08.21

The second is the best! My favorite level is there in Moscow.