3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:11 am

Spyro reignited trilogy

Platform: PS4 and XO

Release date: November 13

Developer: Toys for Bob

Publisher: Activision

Genre: platformer

ReignitedTrilogyMultiplatformCover.jpg

Modified October 26, 2018 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Passed 100% the second, started the third. On the second, there is nothing more to say, besides what I have already mentioned. 

In the third part, it begins to be seen where such delays in development came from. I only went through the first world and uh and oh, Sheila has a lot of minor bugs. The good thing is that they do not harm the process, on the contrary, they help a lot.

Well, there still sometimes enemies get stuck in the walls. The thief of eggs on the charge stage in the volcanic level has forgotten how to jump back, if you start going in the opposite direction, he just jerked in the wall.

Sheila herself, if you look in detail, now has a couple of new hidden buffs. She now has a hyper jump buffer. In other words, usually to make the biggest jump you have to jump again as soon as you landed after the previous one right? So now any action performed during landing pushes the window for a hyper jump further. That is, if you are hit during landing, if you continue to squeeze the jump, when the animation of receiving the hit passes, you will still make a hyper jump, despite the fact that you have essentially been on the ground for a long time, you can activate this and manually, for example, by hitting to zero upon landing. (everything he talked about was recorded in the spoiler on the video)

Spoiler

P.S. While going through her mini quest with seals to destroy the raynok base (where you need to hit the ground), another exploit was found. If Sheila, when she hits the bash down, first touches the area, then she will go down like a knife through butter and destroy everything that was under this area if it could also be knocked down with the bash on the ground. Because of what, this task itself is now going through a lot faster than it should.

Modified on November 18, 2018 by Zenforso

A
ACE 29.08.21

trying to play the first part. something complete shit. obsolete mammoth book. crash bandicoot is now much more enjoyable to play.

but then of course the remake of the graphics is unrealistically cool. the game looks luxurious. as a cartoon PPC on a proshka in 4k you can fap

C
Charmander 29.08.21

I'm just sure that the vertical frame of 30 fps breaks the gameplay as well as in the crash, the developers don't understand everything ... don't do that. 

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Charmander said:

I'm just sure that the vertical frame of 30 fps breaks the gameplay as well as in the crash, the developers don't understand everything ... don't do that. 

How did we play on ps1: facepalm2:

C
Charmander 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Ligfip1 said:

How did we play on ps1: facepalm2:

This is not the point, a crash of 30 fps on a PC and a crash on ps4 are different games, the input lag is evil (which is added from the vertical so that there are stable 30 fps) and the players do not care, the main thing is that the screen does not vomit ... but then on yutabchik the downs write-oh my crash is now controlled differently ... the controls are not responsive, they play games but they don’t understand why their charm is controlled like a piece. And that's exactly what-played, and now the excuses-we added fog ... does not go. 

Modified November 19, 2018 by Charmander

f
frozen_rain 29.08.21

The races in the third part were broken, only the nerves were spoiled due to the curve control, Spyro flies too fast and is unresponsive.

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

5 hours ago, Charmander said:

crush

Crash - Crash, Crush - Crash (even the level in the second part is called Crash Crush to feel the difference), enough to distort the poor bandicoot name : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

The funny thing is that, in general, platforming has become easier (the character is faster, it is more difficult to hit the wall on the charge), but as soon as it comes to side activities, more often than not, something is broken, the further in parts the harder it is. Well, missions tied to the camera have also become easier, exporting missions, even in half, is now not as messy as they were in Spyro 2 and 3, simply because we can control the camera more easily. Flight missions infuriate even more, and they weren't that great anyway : rolleyes07:

Charge levels are almost all broken, on Icy Peeks it is almost impossible to fit into a couple of turns, but at charge levels, egg thieves most often bug and sometimes stop running, so by luck you can catch them almost instantly. And so microfreezes and erosion during the charge do not really help.

More often I begin to notice that sometimes sparks "does not see" crystals, or crystals are dropped into a strange place.

Penguin's missiles also now have a strange aiming, very sensitive and already in advance begin their auto-guidance at strange angles, otherwise they have not changed (but there is nothing special there). As a result, the difference is such that you yourself can no longer direct these missiles, in one of its levels it can greatly interfere, since there it is beneficial to miscalculate the trajectory yourself, and not rely on auto-guidance. If agent 9 changes according to a similar scheme, then by the way it will all be a plus for him.

Oh yes, there was one VERY annoying moment in the second part, the level with the Satyrs, if you want to complete the mission with the alchemist completely in the future, then in no case start until you get hit on the ground from the third world. Since the entire trilogy saves through autosaves in the game every now and then the progress is strangely saved, the keys disappear; if you exit the level through the menu, they may not show the splash screen (which is supposed after each level, regardless of how you left), but specifically in this level the quest progress is reset. When he completed it, then returned, Hunter was still stuck in the stone and the quest had to be done twice.

3 hours ago, frozen_rain said:

The races in the third part were broken, only the nerves were spoiled due to the curve control, Spyro flies too fast and is unresponsive.

Phew, I readily and fearfully believe. For me, skateboard races, as well as sled races, have not really come in at the time, this is hell.

Modified on November 19, 2018 by Zenforso

C
Charmander 29.08.21

2 hours ago, Zenforso said:

Crash - Crash, Crush - Crash (even the level in the second part is called Crash Crush to feel the difference), enough to distort the poor bandicoot name 

Do not care-fox, mutant, Crash or Kresh-painted in sneakers.

X
Xexyz 29.08.21

On 19.11.2018 at 04:13, ACE said:

trying to play the first part. something complete shit. obsolete mammoth book. crash bandicoot is now much more enjoyable to play.

but then of course the remake of the graphics is unrealistically cool. the game looks luxurious. as a cartoon PPC on a proshka in 4k you can fap

And something tells me that the remake of the medivl will also be played. Like trash

A
ACE 29.08.21

17 hours ago, frozen_rain said:

In-in. And it pisses me off that he falls into the water from everything and everything is new. Outdated gay design

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Hey, I don’t understand, what kind of anarchy started here?  : 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

Of course, there have always been a couple of moronic side missions in it, but in general, one of the top platformer collectors, I would say that only Mario Odissi is cooler, and Banjo is already following Spyro.

A
ACE 29.08.21

14 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

Hey, I don’t understand, what kind of anarchy started here?  : 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

Of course, there have always been a couple of moronic side missions in it, but in general, one of the top platformer collectors, I would say that only Mario Odissi is cooler, and Banjo is already following Spyro.

There and the main missions are so-so 

Jumping is not fun. The levels are so-so. Enemies Shit is either easy for kindergarten, or hell dogs with auto guidance

In addition to the grafon, I did not find anything good 

A
Azzy 29.08.21

Ligfip1 Stepan don't need provocations. Gave you 1 point (no ban). No need to turn the topic into a booth, be careful.

S
SSpace 29.08.21

I did not listen to the whole Ost, I immediately got to the most important thing. 

Why did they add so much different noise here? : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

All three hubs are the same : frog29:

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

53 minutes ago, SSpace said:

Why did they add so much different noise here?

Ambient is hard to do differently, purely for the sake of variety, apparently, honestly did not pay attention, even thought that everything was the same as in the original when I was sitting in the hubs of the second spyro : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

My favorite topic was one level from the first spyro, kind of from the world of Dream Weavers.

But this was the only time in the entire trilogy that I switched to the original, as the keyboards were pressed hard, and for me that was the main element, from which all the impact of the theme went, which gave it weight.

Modified on November 20, 2018 by Zenforso

S
SSpace 29.08.21

23 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

Ambient is hard to do otherwise, purely for the sake of variety, apparently

I understand, "it's easy to do it", but the themes in the hubs created such a special ephemeral mood, a feeling of isolation and melancholy 

and here are some drums : frog29:

Spoiler

it's actually just an old age grumbling : 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Halfway through the third part. And I realized something, they have almost no transparency on each water surface. Yes, from a realistic position, you yourself rarely see the bottom from the surface.

But the bottom line is that Insomniak then in the second and third Spyro did not just make all the water into which you can dive transparent. Indeed, in the first part, Spyro was dying in the water and there it was just not transparent, and then they wanted to point out the places where you can swim so, already from the surface you can see what lies at the bottom. In the updated trilogy, you can just run past and not even notice that you can dive into the water and in some places it is banal and inconvenient.

And the boss of the second world has become much easier and this is a plus by the way. It was very long and annoying among all the bosses, even if you take the secret in comparison, but here it is quite for itself. His shots no longer have a cheat tip and there are much fewer of them.

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

All three parts are completely passed not corresponding to 120%, 100% and 117%.

I would rate them exactly as I do now, even though there are significant changes to the root elements. Here almost everywhere bash on bash, something has become better, something worse. Some unbearable side missions finally became normal, and something that seemed to be normal became unbearable. Ambush in one word.

As a result, I can only say that I had a great time remembering how everything was and watching with interest what changed, although most likely most of the changes were not an intentional move on the part of the developers, but it still refreshed the passage in addition to the schedule.

And by the way, all these "full" game completions are not the equivalent of platinum. In the first Spyro, despite 120% of the formidable percentages, I only have 57% of the trophies, but in the third part I managed to get platinum almost in passing. So the reason for a new look at Spyro 1 and 2 still remains.

z
zhenia13 29.08.21

Zenforso how long did it take to complete the entire trilogy?

S
Stepan 29.08.21

19 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

How long did it take to complete the entire trilogy?

about 30 hours. 1 - 8, 2 - 10, 3 - 12.