3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:19 am

inFAMOUS 2

3cb9c01289c6.jpg

[spoil] 5455340387_1339f55475.jpg

Platform: PS3
Genre: Action
Publisher: SCE
Developer: Sucker Punch Production
Release date: June 7, 2011

[youtube] [/ youtube]

Screenshots - http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/038/038010/ imgs_1.html

Description:
inFamous 2 begins in Empire City as a massive explosion sweeps through the city, heralding the birth of a new evil. After escaping death at the hands of a dark entity known as The Beast, Cole flees the city. As he leaves, he learns that this Beast has destroyed the Empire City and is heading along the coast, destroying everything in its path. To stop the Beast from destroying humanity, Cole travels to New Marais in search of a scientist who, he believes, plays a key role in defeating the dark entity. In addition to discovering the secret of the Beast, Cole must learn to use his powers in the interests of humanity. [/ Spoil]
Hero Edition and Special Edition:
[spoil] 1d0048f32b2880a0484f9bd39e890da3.png
5455340329_f74b1e41f0_z.jpg
5455340169_0eeb18df0a_z.jpg[/ spoil]

Do not spoil, otherwise the month of the ban.

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shibito 29.08.21

Personally, the new Cole does not annoy me at all ...

F
Fat Ninja 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], fuu, distorted the whole meaning, not credited: dn:
[b] mjlame [/ b], it seems that the first part was a masterpiece for the elite, as if infamemos is a pop action movie and nothing bad in this no.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], 8)
Well, I'm kind of just for such cool heroes like Marston from RDR. For a man with a cool appearance. not a felt boot and not squalor.
[b] mjlame [/ b], well, I would also mind if the hero ended up looking like that wretched art from the first post

m
mjlame 29.08.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"] [b] mjlame [/ b], it seems that the first part was a masterpiece for the elite, as if infamemos is a pop action movie and there is nothing wrong with that. [/ quote] Just the first was more or less dark, and the second one can (or maybe not, but they want to. Or they don’t want to, but they can) make a simple colorful action movie, which is passed by pressing one button, for children under 6 years old.
PS I am not against homosexual heroes, as a true fan of Boris Moiseev, Elton John, George Michael, only for. But let them be so initially, or somehow justify it with the corresponding love scenes.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], and the change in the appearance of the main hero led you to this idea

m
mjlame 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, yes, the need for invention is tricky. Since the designers have done it before, then something will happen next.
Maybe he'll also transplant his boobs in the middle of the game to seduce the beast.
PS I play in incentive under the nickname "Sluggish p ... p", so I have nothing against gays.

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[off] [b] mjlame [/ b], in the middle of the game he will become a gaga. [/ off]

m
mjlame 29.08.21

[off] [b] Aserp [/ b], let it be better gay). [/ off]

W
Wodomon 29.08.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], are you gay chtoli? you have some kind of unhealthy passion for them ...

O
Owl 29.08.21

Why gay can't understand. A neat hairstyle, stylish tattoos, simple and cool clothes, a pretty face. Is this now a mandatory attribute of gay people? And about a colorful bunch, passing with one button, for children under 6 - in general, complete nonsense ...

P
Pumba 29.08.21

[b] Owl [/ b], these are the complexes: agree:

m
masturbator666 29.08.21

Cole's voice is strange. A mixture of a typical pawn from some clan of the Italian mafia and a drug addict. As it has already been confirmed, who voices? Rumors were that David Sullivan.

m
mjlame 29.08.21

[off] [quote name = "Wodomon"] [b] mjlame [/ b] are you gay chtoli? you have some kind of unhealthy enthusiasm for them .... [/ quote] I have the same title written "blue". But all this is offtopic. [/ Off]

m
mjlame 29.08.21

[off] [quote name = "Wodomon"] [b] mjlame [/ b] are you gay chtoli? you have some kind of unhealthy enthusiasm for them .... [/ quote] I have the same title written "blue". But all this is offtopic. [/ Off]

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

And I like the new Cole looks great.

Z
Zoder 29.08.21

I liked the city in the video so much, the atmosphere reminded me a little of VtM: Bloodlines.

a
alxp90 29.08.21

[url=http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/16329486436]http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/16329486436[/url]

[quote]Wow!! Just played Infamous 2. Blown away by it, feels like Uncharted 2. Very impressive.[/quote]
8) 8) 8)

P
Purple Panda 29.08.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], blinnn on my ava would not roll on the side. T_T

G
Ganxta 29.08.21

Cheord, ai kent veit>. <

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

Logvinov's impression, there is even a little new information.

[Quote] Of course, one of the main premieres of E3 is inFamous 2. One of the best games of the past year gets an incredible sequel. According to the developers, they thought for a long time how to make the second part different from a set of additional levels for the first and decided that the key to success is depth and details. The emphasis in the new game is made on the liveliness of the city, the elaboration of the hero and the plot.
Great attention is paid to physics. The city will become partially destructible. Everything looks like in the best PhysiX demos - the hero uses his superpowers, everything is flying around with the maximum bang. Facades of buildings are falling, some unreal lot of details - broken chairs, fruits, fittings - are falling out onto the street. Moreover, now the movements of the hero himself are subject to the influence of physics. The team had to completely redo the parkour to make it look even more true. Cole can now slide not only on wires, but also on other metal surfaces. Therefore, the chases now take place at super-electric speeds - Cole slides along the wires, then jumps onto the building and, holding on to the pipe, continues to rush like a madman. Everything looks really stylish and does not go astray for a second.
An even greater focus is now on the plot. There were almost no cutscenes in the original game, and the comics were mainly responsible for the narrative. inFamous 2 will have a lot of well-done facial animation cutscenes at the Uncharted 2 level. The plot continues the line of the original. An unreal creature is released, the number of infected people is growing, and the persecution of superheroes begins in society. Cole flees south to a city similar to New Orleans. According to the authors, they really liked the architecture of the city - it is perfect for parkour gameplay. The E3 demo begins with Cole and his friend Sieg watching a rally of a certain colonel, who, waving his katana, calls on everyone who has changed, with Cole at the head, to be killed. At this moment, the demonstration is attacked by mutants, as if written out of Prototype - freaks with long tongues and claws. Cole now has a regular iron club through which he passes electricity. Hand-to-hand fights have been brought to a new level - they look very cool. But the special abilities look even more impressive. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain.
In general, inFamous 2 is one of the five best games of the exhibition and the most anticipated by us. - Anton Logvinov [/ quote]