3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:19 am

inFAMOUS 2

3cb9c01289c6.jpg

[spoil] 5455340387_1339f55475.jpg

Platform: PS3
Genre: Action
Publisher: SCE
Developer: Sucker Punch Production
Release date: June 7, 2011

[youtube] [/ youtube]

Screenshots - http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/038/038010/ imgs_1.html

Description:
inFamous 2 begins in Empire City as a massive explosion sweeps through the city, heralding the birth of a new evil. After escaping death at the hands of a dark entity known as The Beast, Cole flees the city. As he leaves, he learns that this Beast has destroyed the Empire City and is heading along the coast, destroying everything in its path. To stop the Beast from destroying humanity, Cole travels to New Marais in search of a scientist who, he believes, plays a key role in defeating the dark entity. In addition to discovering the secret of the Beast, Cole must learn to use his powers in the interests of humanity. [/ Spoil]
Hero Edition and Special Edition:
[spoil] 1d0048f32b2880a0484f9bd39e890da3.png
5455340329_f74b1e41f0_z.jpg
5455340169_0eeb18df0a_z.jpg[/ spoil]

Do not spoil, otherwise the month of the ban.

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
116 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 29.08.21

Logvinov's impression, there is even a little new information.

[Quote] Of course, one of the main premieres of E3 is inFamous 2. One of the best games of the past year gets an incredible sequel. According to the developers, they thought for a long time how to make the second part different from a set of additional levels for the first and decided that the key to success is depth and details. The emphasis in the new game is made on the liveliness of the city, the elaboration of the hero and the plot.
Great attention is paid to physics. The city will become partially destructible. Everything looks like in the best PhysiX demos - the hero uses his superpowers, everything is flying around with the maximum bang. Facades of buildings are falling, some unreal lot of details - broken chairs, fruits, fittings - are falling out onto the street. Moreover, now the movements of the hero himself are subject to the influence of physics. The team had to completely redo the parkour to make it look even more true. Cole can now slide not only on wires, but also on other metal surfaces. Therefore, the chases now take place at super-electric speeds - Cole slides along the wires, then jumps onto the building and, holding on to the pipe, continues to rush like a madman. Everything looks really stylish and does not go astray for a second.
An even greater focus is now on the plot. There were almost no cutscenes in the original game, and the comics were mainly responsible for the narrative. inFamous 2 will have a lot of well-done facial animation cutscenes at the Uncharted 2 level. The plot continues the line of the original. An unreal creature is released, the number of infected people is growing, and the persecution of superheroes begins in society. Cole flees south to a city similar to New Orleans. According to the authors, they really liked the architecture of the city - it is perfect for parkour gameplay. The E3 demo begins with Cole and his friend Sieg watching a rally of a certain colonel, who, waving his katana, calls on everyone who has changed, with Cole at the head, to be killed. At this moment, the demonstration is attacked by mutants, as if written out of Prototype - freaks with long tongues and claws. Cole now has a regular iron club through which he passes electricity. Hand-to-hand fights have been brought to a new level - they look very cool. But the special abilities look even more impressive. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain.
In general, inFamous 2 is one of the five best games of the exhibition and the most anticipated by us. - Anton Logvinov [/ quote]

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

Logvinov's impression, there is even a little new information.

[Quote] Of course, one of the main premieres of E3 is inFamous 2. One of the best games of the past year gets an incredible sequel. According to the developers, they thought for a long time how to make the second part different from a set of additional levels for the first and decided that the key to success is depth and details. The emphasis in the new game is made on the liveliness of the city, the elaboration of the hero and the plot.
Great attention is paid to physics. The city will become partially destructible. Everything looks like in the best PhysiX demos - the hero uses his superpowers, everything is flying around with the maximum bang. Facades of buildings are falling, some unreal lot of details - broken chairs, fruits, fittings - are falling out onto the street. Moreover, now the movements of the hero himself are subject to the influence of physics. The team had to completely redo the parkour to make it look even more true. Cole can now slide not only on wires, but also on other metal surfaces. Therefore, the chases now take place at super-electric speeds - Cole slides along the wires, then jumps onto the building and, holding on to the pipe, continues to rush like a madman. Everything looks really stylish and does not go astray for a second.
An even greater focus is now on the plot. There were almost no cutscenes in the original game, and the comics were mainly responsible for the narrative. inFamous 2 will have a lot of well-done facial animation cutscenes at the Uncharted 2 level. The plot continues the line of the original. An unreal creature is released, the number of infected people is growing, and the persecution of superheroes begins in society. Cole flees south to a city similar to New Orleans. According to the authors, they really liked the architecture of the city - it is perfect for parkour gameplay. The E3 demo begins with Cole and his friend Sieg watching a rally of a certain colonel, who, waving his katana, calls on everyone who has changed, with Cole at the head, to be killed. At this moment, the demonstration is attacked by mutants, as if written out of Prototype - freaks with long tongues and claws. Cole now has a regular iron club through which he passes electricity. Hand-to-hand fights have been brought to a new level - they look very cool. But the special abilities look even more impressive. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain. After the demonstration is defeated, Cole sets off in pursuit of the colonel's limousine, but before he can land on the hood, he is shot down by a helicopter. Cole effectively runs away from rocket fire (the camera skillfully slows down every time a beautiful explosion is heard behind the hero's back) and launches a giant electric tornado at him, which unrealistically beautifully blows the floor of the street and the helicopter into the bargain.
In general, inFamous 2 is one of the five best games of the exhibition and the most anticipated by us. - Anton Logvinov [/ quote]

M
Momentum 29.08.21

I am impressed by Logvinov's impressions

M
Momentum 29.08.21

M
Momentum 29.08.21

D
Digital Noise 29.08.21

[quote name = "Momentum"] I'm impressed with Logvinov's impressions [/ quote]

D
Digital Noise 29.08.21

D
Digital Noise 29.08.21

b
bad_man 29.08.21

I am sure that this colonel, whatever his name, who "for the purity of the human race" works for the beast

b
bad_man 29.08.21

I am sure that this colonel, whatever his name, who "for the purity of the human race" works for the beast

b
bad_man 29.08.21

A
Azzy 29.08.21

in general, it is a really bold move, to change not only the city, but completely the design. cool!

A
Azzy 29.08.21

in general, it is a really bold move, to change not only the city, but completely the design. cool!

T
The_Nik 29.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], it seems to me that they had no options about the city, the second time it would not be interesting to play the same.

T
The_Nik 29.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], it seems to me that they had no options about the city, the second time it would not be interesting to play the same.

T
The_Nik 29.08.21

a
alxp90 29.08.21

When will the people be shown the game (

a
alxp90 29.08.21

When will the people be shown the game (

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

Damn, in general the topic. I really like the new design of everything and everyone).
When the gameplay is already shown>

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

Damn, in general the topic. I really like the new design of everything and everyone).
When the gameplay is already shown>