3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:20 am

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Genre: co-op action, shooter

Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on August 23rd, 2020 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shpak-G 29.08.21

J
Joker 29.08.21

Rocksteady has been working on Suicide Squad since at least 2017, according to Jason Schreier 

Funnily enough, Warner Bros. Studio tried to make a Suicide Squad game before. Montreal (Batman: Arkham Origins), but now she's working on a new Batman game

During the DC FanDome on August 22nd, Rocksteady will officially show the game (presumably called Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League), and Batman: Gotham Knights from Warner Bros. Montreal

According to information from Eurogamer back in June, very little will be shown for both games, since their release is still far away.

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

The concept of the anti-hero game is interesting. Pounding Superman is cool.

Rocksteady hasn't done an outright mess yet. We are waiting for a full-fledged show. 

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

Or maybe it's Bizarro :57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

F
FrostM 29.08.21

Game service for Marvel, game service for DC, that's what I wanted in my life (not this).

C
CRIMATOR 29.08.21

26 minutes ago, Jokejima said:

According to information from Eurogamer back in June, very little will be shown for both games, since their release is still far away.

5 years since the release of Arkham Knight :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

3 minutes ago, FrostM said:

Game service for Marvel, game service for DC, that's what I wanted in my life (not this).

There is a suspicion that the Rocksteady studio is two heads taller than today's Crystal Dynamics.

A
Azzy 29.08.21

And I would play a good cooperative loot-beat-up, provided that there are at least a couple of favorite heroes. In general, a detachment without Harley is now impossible, but her alone will not be enough for me. Let the Cat be shoved in and Deathstroke at least, and I would try. 

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

25 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

Rocksteady hasn't done an outright mess yet.

Crystal Dynamics Gaas didn't do either.

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

30 minutes ago, Jokejima said:

According to information from Eurogamer back in June, very little will be shown on both games,

And expect to see very little of Rocksteady's Suicide Squad, which is further off from launch. Both projects are being developed for next-gen consoles.

In the source only about Suicide Squad. Batman should come out early. After all, the WB hasn't released anything since 2013.

F
FrostM 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, CRIMATOR said:

There is a suspicion that Rocksteady studio is two heads taller than today's Crystal Dynamics

The studio did nothing except Batman, Crystal has a lot more games under her belt.

Plus, as far as I understand, only a part of the studio is working on the Squad, Batman is a priority anyway.

4 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Let the Cat be shoved in and Deathstroke at least, and I would try

Captain Boomerang is our everything :57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

C
CRIMATOR 29.08.21

Just now, FrostM said:

The studio did nothing except Batman, Crystal has a lot more games under her belt.

Plus, as far as I understand, only a part of the studio is working on the Squad, Batman is a priority anyway.

Crystal has never done superhero games and the Avengers show it. The main problem there is that the game is completely faceless, no superhero charisma and drive

Rocksteady has a lot of experience here. Batman is generally a different studio doing. 

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

Soup is not interesting, I don’t give a damn about the suicidal squad, I’m not interested in superheroes at all and I don’t have the slightest desire to play the dude, but I’m really looking forward to a new game from the masterpieces from Rocksteady in any case, whatever it may be. The Rocksteads are good at great plots, varied gameplay, talented direction and colorful characters (everything that crystal dynamics have never been able to do at a high level), so whatever they release - it will be a suitability that will surpass the parachute about the avengers by 10 heads. 

Remember this tweet :57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

N
Niakron 29.08.21

I hope for the interaction of the characters so that there is chemistry. Although it fades into the background if you play with friends

X
Xexyz 29.08.21

12 minutes ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

Soup is not interesting, I don’t give a damn about the suicidal squad, I’m not interested in superheroes at all and I don’t have the slightest desire to play the dude, but I’m really looking forward to a new game from the masterpieces from Rocksteady in any case, whatever it may be. The Rocksteads are good at great plots, varied gameplay, talented direction and colorful characters (everything that crystal dynamics have never been able to do at a high level), so whatever they release - it will be a suitability that will surpass the parachute about the avengers by 10 heads. 

Remember this tweet :57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

Why did you break so much?)))))))

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

Just now, Xexyz said:

Why did you break so much?)))))))

So it didn't seem to break me, apparently. 

S
SSpace 29.08.21

13 minutes ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

The soup is not interesting, I don’t care about the suicidal squad, I’m not interested in superheroes at all, and I don’t have the slightest desire to play the bastard, but I’m really looking forward to a new game from the masterpieces from Rocksteady anyway

Finally I agree. I do not like superheroics, arcum asulum-arcum city-arcum-night are cool games, I played everything with great pleasure, so the squad is definitely interesting to watch  

T
Tied up 29.08.21

Hmm the worst fears are confirmed

M
Manson 29.08.21

In DS, only Batman is interesting, in short, so far, the fur.

T
Tied up 29.08.21

1 minute ago, Manson said:

In DS, only Batman is interesting, in short, so far, the fur.

Well, suicide squad is also interesting when they are enemies of Batman, and fighting with sups is funny 

M
Manson 29.08.21

Just now, LeGaTo said:

Well, suicide squad is also interesting when they are enemies of Batman, and fighting with sups is funny 

Right now, wait, they will be smeared with kryptonite