3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 29.08.21 12:20 am

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Developer: Rocksteady Studios

Genre: co-op action, shooter

Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on August 23rd, 2020 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

16 minutes ago, DriverUFO said:

Is it really a game 12+

Terrible, just like in the first two Whatman papers :57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

Terrible, just like in the first two Whatman papers :57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Yes? I forgot, well then, all the more so as to worry. Or did you decide to pin me up? Apologize 

G
Gaiver 29.08.21

What a shame, to spend 5 (7) years on such shit, in order to end up shitting a squad of four homeless people in the universe of fortnight drive. Where is Deathstroke, whom Amanda Waller recruited to the squad in Arkham Origins? How can these four bums do anything to Superman without breaking common sense?

WB Montreal's GK in a different universe ito looks more like a Rocksteady on Arkham game than a Rocksteady on Arkham game: 279:

Race-changed Deadshot and the swimmer Natasha Koroleva without boobs - here you guys, the canon continuation of the Arkham series, eat.

GK with dark Gotham where Batman died, 1: 1 Freeze's design as in Arkham, and four characters that were in Akham - a different universe. 

What do people smoke at WB? Maybe it was easier to make a conditional Catwoman / Batwoman instead of Batgirl who got out of the wheelchair and say that the game continues Arkham than to pull an owl onto a globe with an OS in Metropolis?

Both games were disappointing, but in GK there are at least some positive moments in the form of gloomy snow-covered Gotham (when Batgirl rides a motorcycle), and with the OS, complete darkness in the form of a CGI announcement for 2022, also with such a poor design and idea.

Modified on Aug 23, 2020 by Gaiver

M
Maudlin Kayodot 29.08.21

31 minutes ago, DriverUFO said:

Yes? I forgot, well then, all the more so as to worry. Or did you decide to pin me up? Apologize 

No, you apologize for not knowing the materiel :frog29: