3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 29.08.21 12:28 am

Battletoads

xU8xhPz.jpg

Genre: 2D Beat'm up

Developer: Microsoft Game Studio 

Publisher: Microsoft

Release date: 2019

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzy 29.08.21

And what, really, everyone except me does not care chtol? : icon_eek:

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

They didn't show anything ((

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

E3 was blown up with this announcement

The main thing is that the design is not adjusted

A
Amil_Gaoul 29.08.21

Yes, the main thing is design. And even now it is somehow a pity that the game will remain an exclusive boxing

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

Yes, the main thing is design. And even now it is somehow a pity that the game will remain an exclusive boxing

Win10

D
Dark_Ogr 29.08.21

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

12 hours ago, Azzy said:

No! : icon_mrgreen:

2.5D and cartoon graphics are buzzing.

But I didn't like the drawing of the motorcycle, I hope the game will be closer to the original.

M
Minolta 29.08.21

At 11.06.2018 at 16:09, Bergamot said:

No! : icon_mrgreen:

2.5D and cartoon graphics are buzzing.

But I didn't like the drawing of the motorcycle, I hope the game will be closer to the original.

It won't, I didn't like that now they have softened, it is said in the trailer and you can see it by the hand that the logo pulls me down, it scares me very much + I don’t remember the color of the toad, we have already adjusted that this is not an AAA project and with some kind of crap style, the gameplay remains screw up and everything Full set from Microsoft (why they gave some nouns why not buy MHDR and make a top game of Cuphead level)

Battle-Toads.jpg

They will release cheap shit, then they will say that no one needs the game and they will score on the series : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

Modified June 14, 2018 by Minolta

B
Black mamba funk 29.08.21

Minolta, yes, even if it's not shitty. The generation of Battletoads playing now is minimal. And young people may not get such a product, with a high degree of probability. They find fault with every pixel, soap there, soap here, which is about 2.5D.

M
Minolta 29.08.21

12 minutes ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

Minolta, yes, even if it's not shitty. The generation of Battletoads playing now is minimal. And young people may not get such a product, with a high degree of probability. They find fault with every pixel, soap there, soap here, which is about 2.5D.

Well, CupHead came in, and the point is in the presentation and PR, well, in the budget and the developers, it's clear that this is all a handout to shut up otherwise Rare would do it

Modified June 14, 2018 by Minolta

D
Dark_Ogr 29.08.21

if the first and second levels from battletoads in battlemaniacs are remake then must-buy deluxe edit

B
Black mamba funk 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Minolta said:

Well, CupHead came in, and it's about presentation and PR, well, about the budget and developers, it's clear that this is all a handout to shut up otherwise Rare would do it

Cups were well promoted. Double Dragon: Neon was good too, but didn't take off.

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

the game was given to do some kind of no-names dlala studios

https://www.dlalastudios.com/our-games/

their past games are some kind of miserable mobile phones, and the latest development looks a little better, but still this is it

Spoiler

Twelve-1920x1066.png

Two-1920x1066.png

J
Jordan. 29.08.21

there are two logos at the end

rare and dlala

and it is not the hand that pulls, but the tongue

M
Minolta 29.08.21

1 hour ago from Jordan. said:

there are two logos at the end

rare and dlala

and it is not the hand that pulls, but the tongue

And as if they are devouring the tongue of flies, then okay =)

2 hours ago, topsy_kcrets said:

the game was given to do some kind of dlala studios

https://www.dlalastudios.com/our-games/

their past games are some kind of miserable mobile phones, and the latest development looks a little better, but still this is it

Hide content

Twelve-1920x1066.png

Two-1920x1066.png

This style awaits us for a hike

G
Grantovich 29.08.21

I've been waiting for this game for 22 years !!!

a9190dce7555c579fe2b6bd9076330c2-full.jp

Riddle: What do Battletoads and Battlefield have in common?

Answer: the soundtrack in this video.

To celebrate, I decided to stir up such a collaboration of two harthor games.

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

21 hours ago, Minolta said:

why some no-names were given why not buy MHDR and make a top-end game of the Cuphead level

Because MHDR is a small studio, they have been doing Cuphead for 100 years and it is not a fact that they would be sold 

I understand the skepticism, but at one time Double Helix rolled out a gorgeous KI, despite a trashy track record, and later their business was continued by Iron Galaxy, who were mainly engaged in ports and almost did not make their games. We must wait for the gameplay.

M
Minolta 29.08.21

5 hours ago, UnreaL said:

Because MHDR is a small studio, they have been doing Cuphead for 100 years and it is not a fact that they would be sold 

I understand the skepticism, but at one time Double Helix rolled out a gorgeous KI, despite a trashy track record, and later their business was continued by Iron Galaxy, who were mainly engaged in ports and almost did not make their games. We must wait for the gameplay.

Well, give them resources and make a talented studio for the future, but the fact is that they may not sell :))

G
Grantovich 29.08.21

Here are some gorgeous remixes in one assembly.

You can download mp3 here: http: //rgho.st/6Lwkj62Nt

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

Here is a cover so cover, one of the best that I have heard, bogically simple in general. 

It is immediately evident - our man.

Azzy 

At 11.06.2018 at 00:29, Azzy said:

At the moment, it is known that the project will offer a "hand-drawn" picture in the style of 2.5D, 4K resolution on the Xbox One X and cooperative multiplayer for three.

At 11.06.2018 at 01:13, Azzy said:

Well, I personally hid and am waiting for more details, the announcement made me happy, of course, not without it. A hardcore dandy era game, damn it, if this analogy is appropriate, then I will say this - it was the Dark Souls of our childhood. She frayed all my nerves during the passage then)) Well, I'm talking about the first part of course, and not about the crossover with Double Dragon. Although I love Battletoads & Double Dragon the most. Epic cool shit !! It’s hard to believe that a quarter of a century has passed since the release, 1993 - 2018. As for the new part, it’s of course very interesting what it will turn out in the end. Let's wait and see, as they say.