3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaiishi 29.08.21 12:36 am

Another world

[b] Platform [/ b]: 3DO, C64, SNES, MAC, GEN, PC.
[b] Alternative title [/ b]: Out of This World
[b] Developer [/ b]: Delphine Software International
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Interplay Productions
[b] Status [/ b]: officially sold with 1991
[b] Genres [/ b]: Arcade (Platform)
[b] Multiplayer [/ b]: None

Full remastering of the masterpiece Another World (Out of this world) from 1987.

I will make a reservation right away, this is not a remake, this is exactly a remastering.
The good old vector graphics looks a little ... strange,
but the backgrounds are beyond praise. The gameplay is great.
I played yesterday and almost cried with nostalgia.

You can pick up this miracle [url = http: //www.anotherworld.fr/] here [/ url].
One drawback, it is common (you can treat it).

Nowadays such games are not made ....
21 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus patriot 29.08.21

Yes, I remember this game, I played it 20 times, probably, the game is super of course.
Passed on sega genessis :)

n
novRiders 29.08.21

dreamcast forgot to write :)

r
rus patriot 29.08.21

Was she on the dreamcast?

j
jaiishi 29.08.21

2 [b] novRiders [/ b]

Seriously chtol? : shock:
This is when she had time to visit tama.
Enlighten, huh? :)

A
Arkon 29.08.21

I have it on my mobile (symbian)! And not some pathetic java-fake, but a real fan (probably) port itself. Everything is as in the original, the current size is smaller.

j
jaiishi 29.08.21

Well, you were silent, then :)
Kindly share (LS).
I will drive it on my 60th. : D

A
Arkon 29.08.21

I myself, by the way, have a bummer with the game. On my weak Nokia 3650, it does not start - there is not enough strength, RAM. But I calmly played my brother's Gaga, older friends' nokia ... I share, perhaps, right here. I will not give a direct link, but I will say that you can download from Prozzak ([url = http: //www.prozzak.ru] www.prozzak.ru [/ url]) There are still a lot of quests there.

j
jaiishi 29.08.21

Craftsmen can do just about anything. :)
Arkon thank you for the info. It's very nice that people remember the game.

A
Arkon 29.08.21

Do you use Prozak? And then something gives me the page "403 Forbidden". I hope it was not covered ...

j
jaiishi 29.08.21

: sad: no dog does not plow.

-
-Mag 29.08.21

passed on Sega, super game. animation class. this toy along with Flashback was remembered for a long time.

A
Arkon 29.08.21

Yes, animation for those (and even today) times is a masterpiece. And imitation 3D ... yummy ... :)

0042 29.08.21

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/games/another_world_collectors_edition] What kind of animal? [/ url] In torrents somewhere around 300MB. Too much.

0042 29.08.21

[quote] [b] Another World 15th Anniversary [/ b] The
experiment started as planned. The young physicist settled down relaxed at his workplace and prepared for the routine work of a researcher, not suspecting that an accidental lightning strike would make him a pioneer ... This happened back in 1991, the scientist's name was Eric Chailly. He opened the door for us to another world, creating an enduring masterpiece of the art of gaming. Today, the legendary developer again invites you to embark on an exciting journey through a distant reality outside the familiar universe. [/ Quote]
[url = http: //www.akella.com/ru/games/anotherworld15] Akella [/ url]

-
-Mag 29.08.21

[quote] Another World 15th Anniversary [/ quote]
so what is this beast?) Like a remake?

0042 29.08.21

a xs. : t123: I'm waiting for the release from Akella. The perfect excuse to get to know this masterpiece.

R
Retrokun 29.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], I saw a seemingly pirate DVD, so the screenshots are the same, well, we can raise a little permission

Akkela likes to sell old hits again remember at least Resident evil + resident evil 2

r
rodion 29.08.21

The most cinematic game of all time, and one of my favorite games. Just an indescribable atmosphere, now such games are really not made. The last game of the same kind was the Hart of Darkness, which took a couple of hours :). By the way, Flash Back didn't impress me at all, I don't know why :?

R
Retrokun 29.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], [spoil] Probably because there is less drama, but there is a happy end, unlike anove world [/ spoil]

X
Xopek 29.08.21

[b] 0042 [/ b], This beast is the same game in high definition and running under Windows XP ...
And I played a long time ago on a PC and recently on a Nokia N-gage: gigi: It would be necessary through the Snes emulsion on the PSP fill in: razz: