3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:36 am

Vanquish

Platinum Games and SEGA are developing a new action game under the direction of the creator of the resident Shinzdi Mikami.
CG looks cool - [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/48631/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/48631/ [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

Platinum Games and SEGA are developing a new action game under the direction of the creator of the resident Shinzdi Mikami.
CG looks cool - [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/48631/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/48631/ [/ url]

m
masturbator666 29.08.21

First-person survival horror with zombie covenants

m
masturbator666 29.08.21

First-person survival horror with zombie covenants

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

[b] Clerk [/ b], Grandfather Space Mikami style? : gigi:

c
cube23 29.08.21

the trailer is some kind of chaotic feces, and CG: dn:
at the start you need to shoot a piece of real gameplay in order not to give people false hope

F
Fat ninja 29.08.21

[quote name = "cube23"] trailer - some kind of chaotic feces, and CG: dn:
at the start you need to shoot a piece of real gameplay, so as not to give people false hope [/ quote]
just the opposite, casuals like beautiful cg not game-related

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

What cg - there is live action in about half.

m
masturbator666 29.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], and what is this thought: gigi:

[b] cube23 [/ b], [quote] the trailer is some kind of chaotic feces, and CG [/ quote]

And in my opinion everything is very clear : THE USA IS A DANGER. There is no confusion, and what do you have against a good CG?

[Quote] at the start, you need to shoot a piece of real gameplay, so as not to give people false hope [/ quote]

Yeah, what kind of people went that can't recognize the EXPLICIT CGI: lol: PR department Sony post e3 2005?

T
Timsonic 29.08.21

Mikami - BOHO! : agree:: wink: That says it all 8)

T
Timsonic 29.08.21

Mikami - BOHO! : agree:: wink: That says it all 8)

A
Azzy 29.08.21

I feel this will be another parody from the PG, because saving America under the authorship of the Japanese is somehow not serious, although there may be a parody with a serious face, in any case, we are waiting for details.

A
Azzy 29.08.21

I feel this will be another parody from the PG, because saving America under the authorship of the Japanese is somehow not serious, although there may be a parody with a serious face, in any case, we are waiting for details.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], we also played for the Americans in the Resident Evil Islands, it is
rather easy to remember in which Japanese games we did not play for the Americans, than vice versa ... the maximum of Europeans. for the Japanese and in Japan, it is very rare to give a ruin, and I would not say that this is a plus or a minus

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], we also played for the Americans in the Resident Evil Islands, it is
rather easy to remember in which Japanese games we did not play for the Americans, than vice versa ... the maximum of Europeans. for the Japanese and in Japan, it is very rare to give a ruin, and I would not say that this is a plus or a minus

O
Owl 29.08.21

Oh, the CG is right there. Especially when a clumsy man in this stupid armor moves like Spawn in an ancient movie: gigi: Live Action
Well, we save America, we kill the Russians as you can understand from the video)

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], you are probably right ... It's just that after BayOneTta, I don't expect any good for myself, although I probably won't deny that there will be a good game.

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], you are probably right ... It's just that after BayOneTta, I don't expect any good for myself, although I probably won't deny that there will be a good game.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], after the bayanetta I'm waiting for an even bigger masterpiece 8)
and by the way, everyone who says that we will kill Russians, look at the song carefully. In the video, San Francisco was attacked by aliens from outer space. there even their spaceship lit up and the technique ala lost planets / metal gear

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], after the bayanetta I'm waiting for an even bigger masterpiece 8)
and by the way, everyone who says that we will kill Russians, look at the song carefully. In the video, San Francisco was attacked by aliens from outer space. there even their spaceship lit up and the technique ala lost planets / metal gear

r
rivezico 29.08.21

I would like to see RE 6 from him, eh dreams: sad: