3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nitrous 29.08.21 12:36 am

Spec Ops: The Line

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 /
Genre: Action, TPS
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Yager Development (singleplayer), Darkside Game Studios (multiplayer)
Release Date: January 29.06, 2012 (Europe)
Official Website: http: // www .specopstheline.com / The demo is
already available in Live! and PSN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLr-O0cMJA

Yesterday I played a demo version of this game, can I say that it is not a bad enough toy? Apparently, in some places, the game resembles the atmosphere of Black Hawk Down. The shooting is done very nicely, you can give orders to your teammates, in addition, the game has a more or less fresh plot for this kind of games, the action takes place in the near future, where Dubai is immersed into the sands and naturally our group of soldiers plunges into the thick of events. The game itself is quite brutal, there is a finishing move, as in GeoW, also, in the demo there was a moment of shooting the hostages. Surprisingly, I liked it.
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

By the way, I will buy this game on PS3, I also liked the atmosphere for 10 balls, and of course the voice of the protagonist is known to all of us as Nathan Drake, whoever he voiced, but when you hear his voice you already want to play.

N
Nitrous 29.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1338981461' post = '2698796'] By the
way, I will buy this game on PS3, I also liked the atmosphere for 10 balls, and of course the voice of the protagonist is known to all of us as Nathan Drake, whoever he voiced, but when you hear his voice you already want to play.
[/ quote]
Yes, I think, also buy on PS 3, but not immediately, as it becomes cheaper, so it will be possible to play in co-op.

K
Kreslodav 29.08.21

on pc demo 12 numbers like

d
dharlequin 29.08.21

The demo left an extremely unpleasant impression. First, Nolan again. The actor is cool, but if you shove him like this, anywhere, then he will begin to bore and lose all his flavor, if he has not already done this. If he was at least some kind of minor hero somewhere out there sometimes, then there would be no problems.

Secondly, animation, it's nowhere more crooked. Notice how fast the GG changes the main weapon to a pistol, how does it teleport to his hand? Well this is a kick-ass, this can be done in FPS, for example, but not in TPS.

Thirdly, it is very boring and uninteresting. About all sorts of nonsense, I generally keep quiet. Like how to slide down the cable on your hands - just joke. I understand, of course, that this is just a game, but modern ones no longer allow even such a game.

The cat cried out for tactics, although the game seems to be trying to position itself that way. When you aim with a sniper rifle, the sight is anywhere, but not in the center of the screen, where it should be.

In the game, it seems that only the graphics are pretty good, I would even say cool, but against the background of everything else ... it would be better if they worked on something else better.

I’m unlikely to take it.

N
Nitrous 29.08.21

[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1339004201' post = '2699843']
. About all sorts of nonsense, I generally keep quiet. Like how to slide down the cable on your hands - just joke. I understand, of course, that this is a game only, but even such a modern game currently does not allow. [/ Quote]
By the way, yes, I'm on this nonsense, too, noticed I forgot to write down on a rope, too, on his hands ... Maybe to release, something ...
As I said, I'll take the game, but not right away, bu, most likely, and 50 bucks for it is really a lot.

E
Esperanza 29.08.21

demo on pc is available in incentive

S
Spyker 29.08.21

I'm already downloading

.l1te 29.08.21

I played the demo
not a fountain, but at times, I think, it will come down
from the pros - design, music, general atmosphere, due to this, it will go out,
frankly speaking, no
graphics are both good and not very
stupid at the same time , what enemies, what comrades

C
Catstet 29.08.21

Yes, the game is missing something! ((Too monotonous - some kind of shooting gallery! The graphics are beautiful and then only in the desert :)!

b
burn 29.08.21

yesterday checked out the demo.
the game was late for the holiday, that is, it has no place in 2012, it should have been released earlier.

there are no skirmishes at all, because the weapon is not felt. not automatic machines, but children's pukals.
the main aspect of the game has already failed, and if you consider that the game will not offer anything else (except shootouts), then in general everything is sad.

grafon so, in principle, norms.
but the optimization is my mother's dear, all normal developers have already learned how to optimize UE3 properly, and in the case of The Line, again bypass.

the main feature with sand is no longer very impressive.

now not sure if it is worth checking out the full version.

V
Vadimeys 29.08.21

I agree with [b] [member = BuRn] [/ b] a
standard generic, which is no longer interesting to anyone - it will fight Interversion for weak
shootout sales are weak, because weapons feel like rattles (something like Kill Switch, only kill switch when it came out! )
Anrial nicely pulled up, but it would have rolled about 2 years ago, now there is a bulletstorm, weights and Batman, a
tactical element of the curve, very curve, there is little that can be done. I understand that this is a linear shooter, but why not give the opportunity to give orders to move the squad, the
sand did not really check it out, there was one price with him

B
BDM 29.08.21

The full version has leaked. It can only confirm the expected - an absolutely standard jester. In terms of animation, graphics and skirmishes, even outdated. Very similar to curved GeoW. I thought there would be a plot, but everything is pretty bad with it. [spoil] [The CIA, the crazy colonel and the locals are boiling in the same vat. All against all [/ spoil] Moral dilemmas are so "moral" that I wonder why they are not put into EVERY shooter. The sand is scary and nifiga is not modeled in any particular way. The horrors of war are shown very faded, even the Homefront gave more heat. They drag only a couple of scripted scenes, a decent rock music, rare jokes from one of the squad members and a couple of entourage of fashionable Dubai. Of course, they are dragging it strongly, they just do not let him fall asleep. Apparently all the years of development, they have been drawing the city and thinking why they need sand in this game. Sit down, Yager,

PS: The Japanese did much better in all respects when creating Binary Domain.

PSS: It was a half-game experience. Therefore, do not blame me if by the end it turns out that this is a plot masterpiece.

PSSS: Made it to the end. It may not be a masterpiece, but the plot turned out to be quite for itself, by the way. The final put everything in its place. I almost got it. But the gameplay is still wretched. Move and turn on easy. This is the only way to get pleasure. Modified June 26, 2012 by BDM

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

[b] [member = BDM] [/ b], Nicely said! : agree: : up:

I will download it on my PC and forget it.

N
Nitrous 29.08.21

Clearly, thanks guys for the extra info, I think, check it out on a comp or box, and then decide whether to ever buy the full version or score ...

E
Esperanza 29.08.21

I liked the demo very much already 2 times passed. I will take : up:

N
Nitrous 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Esperanza' timestamp = '1340538054' post = '2728165'] [/ quote]
So I liked the demo too ...

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

Has someone already completed the game? short ??

K
Kreslodav 29.08.21

I liked the game more than GOST Recon

C
Charles 29.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1340557769' post = '2728549']
Has someone already played the game? short ??
[/ quote]
[url = "http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePanjno"] http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePanjno [/ url] this dude passed 4 hours on light.

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

[b] [member = Charles Bronson] [/ b], Why don't he even go to the toilet, complete the game in 4 hours! can he whistle ?? something too short.