3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:53 am

The Order: 1886

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news || Overview

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

[alignleft] [hide = Video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FK8dgzW0o8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NedZT-tIBLA [/hide] [hide=Description ]
The Order 1886 is a steampunk shooter from Ready at Dawn with support from Santa Monica studio.
The game takes place in an alternative history, in London, where in the 19th century superstition and folklore were intertwined with futuristic technology. Centuries ago, among people began to be born "half-breed" (half-breed), mutants with bestial features. An endless war goes on between half-breeds and ordinary people; The Order of the Knights of the Round Table, founded by the legendary King Arthur, is on guard of humanity. [/ hide] [/ alignleft]

124 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiLD 29.08.21

In the video, he speaks over the radio on his shoulder - to what technology has come there.

D
DarTV 29.08.21

In the video, he speaks over the radio on his shoulder - to what technology has come there.

Didn't we notice the railgun?)) 

A
AlexRG 29.08.21

Reminds of games only in steampunk style: Left4Dead and Fuse.

But what kind of person will she be?

Modified June 19, 2013 by AlexRG

D
DarTV 29.08.21

[quote name = 'AlexRG' timestamp = '1371671846' post = '3391723'] But what kind of person will she be? [/ quote]

3rd 

W
WiLD 29.08.21

[quote name = 'DarTV' timestamp = '1371671711' post = '3391717'] Have we noticed the railgun?)) [/ quote]

Technological guns are one thing, and mobile phones are another. They move in carriages.

D
DarTV 29.08.21

[member = 'Oni'], I don't see the logic, but oh well)) 

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

Didn't we notice the railgun?)) 

Technological guns are one thing, and mobile phones are another. They move in carriages.

So what? I was also shocked that cameras existed in the days of the Wild West. And on carriages, they can move for a very large number of reasons. The airship has already been invented in the game. Hope I'm right and they don't make the game counter-intuitive

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Sh1nn' timestamp = '1371038413' post = '3369018'] Members of the order are called knights. [/ quote] By the way, they have names from "Arthuriade". At least that's what I heard.  

F
Freeman 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Azzy' timestamp = '1371819879' post = '3397051'] By the way, they also have names from "Arthuriade". [/ quote]

Which round table is this?

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'ff8frm'], Yes. The young lady shouted to the chief (apparently he was the chief) calling him Galahad - "Galahad, look out", and he, in turn, called the machine gunner (or maybe someone else) as Dagonet.

F
Freeman 29.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], even how many tried to remember this. I could not))

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'ff8frm'], well, in my opinion the video is on the first page, check it out. For one thing, let's check if I heard correctly (after all, I wanted to sleep). 

F
Freeman 29.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], I'm not talking about the trailer, but as you said "about attrition" =)

A
Azzy 29.08.21

ahh. Well, I may not be the biggest reader of novels, but I am a lover of history and ethnography, at one time I read quite a few studies about the knights of the round table and about the real prototypes of people from "Arturiana". Direct "reinforced concrete" arguments indicating that, for example, Arthur is Artorius and no one else, but there are such coincidences with the myths and legends of other peoples that comparing one with the other, you can find a lot of interesting things.  

F
Freeman 29.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], well, if the truth is Arthurian in the trailer, then there may be such coincidences in the game. And maybe in general there will be frequent references to the round table.

s
shua0 29.08.21

By the way, there is a small preview here.

http://ru.ign.com/preview/3558/the-order-1886-preview-e3-2013

r
realill 29.08.21

It also seems like the name Lafayette sounds.

F
Freeman 29.08.21

It also seems like the name Lafayette sounds.

So this is a French revolutionary)))

s
shua0 29.08.21

New infa

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/25/the-order-1886-ready-at-dawn-divulges-new-details/

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b], translate, a. Be human