3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozu 29.08.21 12:53 am

Crackdown 3

mobhdr_crackdown3_v2.png

Release date: 2019

Platform: XBO, Win10
Developer: Reagent Games

Genre: Action-RPG

Modified on September 14, 2018 by Ozu
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SENEL 29.08.21

Full destructibility will only be in the cartoon.

Perhaps this is the right decision.

In addition, for the demo, the damage from bullets was lifted up to show the technology.

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'SENEL' timestamp = '1438890198' post = '4915591'] Full destructibility will only be in the cartoon. [/ quote] Ie will there be a separate single?

H
Hooly_Varshick 29.08.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], single and coop without disruption.

S
SENEL 29.08.21

[member = 'Hooly_Varshick'], Not without, but rather the destructibility will be partial, I think.

But in any case, there will be a huge difference.

In general, I have little idea of ​​a single with total destructibility of everything and everything, as it is not a pity, but the cartoon may just turn out to be curious.

H
Hooly_Varshick 29.08.21

[member = 'SENEL'], well, that's what I meant) in the sense that the city cannot be razed to the ground in these modes)

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

In general, I have little idea of ​​a single with the total destructibility of everything and everyone

I don’t really represent a single here. There is no need to wait for a plot, some kind of staging or there is no transcendental graphene there either - what is there to do then, in this single? Pure coop / multi fun.

Modified on August 7, 2015 by ANDREvv

S
SENEL 29.08.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], I'm not looking forward to the game at all. I really want to see the cartoon and that's it.

In my opinion, this game is on the same level of doubtfulness as fable ledges.

Ms in my opinion just grabbed one of the franchises that they have and decided to release.

I didn't like the first one at the time of the release, so I don't see anything here either)

Crack needs too much to be a good game. In general, everything needs to be processed inside and out, and I am sure that no one got worn out and they will release the same entertain themselves without a plot, normal missions, etc.

I will be glad to be mistaken of course. 

H
Hooly_Varshick 29.08.21

By the way, it is not known whether there will be only gangs, or will the monsters also come?

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[member = 'SENEL'], I'm not really looking forward to anything either. SO was just now, and everything is much more interesting there.

Here, it seems, purely out of principle, they decided to make a game, after cloud stories in 2013. I doubt that it makes sense to drive so many servers for one game at all and someone after MS will get into it.

A
ACE 29.08.21

if it is at the level of the first, but with more advanced missions, then wines.

[member = 'Hooly_Varshick'], I've only seen gangs so far, but for sure there will be monsters

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSotcZ0e61M&feature=youtu.be

J
Joker 29.08.21

Up to 99 players can take part in the game on one map

CrackCapture-800x241.png

S
SENEL 29.08.21

[member = 'OLD DEIS'], This is a bug.

p
pathfinder 29.08.21

The developers have confirmed that the game will be in 4K on Scorpio.
Will be out before the 2017 holiday period. September-October, for sure.
http://www.windowscentral.com/crackdown-3-will-launch-during-2017-holiday-season

Modified December 4th, 2016 by pathfinder

K
Krauser 29.08.21

Update the header, now developed by Sumo digital, 4k / 30fps

new gameplay

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

and here is the competitor agents of mayhem 

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

Did they get their 2007 back?

J
Juanito 29.08.21

this is

simply

terrible

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Terry Crews will be a playable character

S
SENEL 29.08.21

Now I think, and thank God we got by with a trailer at the conference.

Did they give the oak there? What the hell is that?

Actually, from the very beginning, this whole venture smelled bad and kept on the destruction, but they did not see that they could not just take and roll out the 2007 game with graphics ... even here it was like 2007, lol.

No, well, seriously? Where are the animations at least normal? I'm not against the concept of entertaining myself, but it should look delicious at least.

Why does the same Sunset, with its arcadeness, look delicious, and Crackdown even with cell shading in its sleeve, which you can twirl as you like ... why does it look like shit?

PPC is shorter.

Of course, let's see what will be there, let's look at a normal demonstration, but this is not possible.

Modified June 13, 2017 by SENEL