3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:58 am

Super mario 3d land

Genre - platformer
Developer - Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Publisher - Nintendo
Release date - End 2011
Platform - Nintendo 3DS

[img] http://3dsgames.ru/wp-content/gallery/super-mario_1/super-mario-3ds-logo.jpg [/ img]
Miyamoto creates a new mario that combines some elements of 3D parts (jumps from walls, 3D rotating platforms) with elements of old 2D parts (Super Mario Bros. 3). A raccoon costume with characteristic abilities will also be available.

Great video. Graphics, design, music, gameplay - everything is cool at Nintendo as always: love:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoLbAxnAW0 [/ youtube]
124 Comments
Sort by:
r
rivezico 29.08.21

[b] [member = miksar] [/ b], broke off : icon_sad:

V
Valtron 29.08.21

you are so happy (((And I still have to wait and wait ((((

m
miksar 29.08.21

[b] [member = zico] [/ b] play mario listen to drake

r
rivezico 29.08.21

<b> [member = miksar] </b>, Now you have to buy 3ds and make a drake tattoo on the shoulder .. (

S
SkyerIst 29.08.21

[b] [member = miksar] [/ b], [b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], did you take it yesterday at a lunch in Moscow?)) There were a lot of people talking, well, more than forty street passes instantly))

r
rivezico 29.08.21

(

R
Rodan krush 29.08.21

[quote name = 'SkyerIst' timestamp = '1321723806' post = '2393308'] well, more than forty street passes instantly)) [/ quote]
[offtopic] square, like a fool, but in the crown [/ offtopic]

m
miksar 29.08.21

[b] [member = SkyerIst] [/ b], yes, 50-60 people were in the lottery where the red 3ds was drawn. I really only got 18 street passes.

r
rivezico 29.08.21

[b] [member = miksar] [/ b], in short mario 3d + 3ds, how much will you have to pay?

l
lordzer0 29.08.21

[b] [member = zico] [/ b],
If you take in our country and in the store - prepare 11 thousand per set.

m
miksar 29.08.21

[b] [member = zico] [/ b], from the German Amazon 5 thousand new 3ds costs.

r
rivezico 29.08.21

[b] [member = miksar] [/ b], well, is there something in the game that you and I wanted to understand? Namely, what ONLY 3D can provide, i.e. influence on the design and structure of levels and a fundamentally different feel of the process and really SOMETHING NEW?

m
miksar 29.08.21

[b] [member = zico] [/ b], I've only played half the game so far, it's too early to say. There are moments where 3D helps a lot, there are moments where an incorrect interpretation of space is created in 2D, but in general, the fantasy was limited by the fact that the game should be played in 2D.

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

Super short and light Mario came out - passed in two evenings with 60 lives and almost all stars, I'm waiting for the next big and improved 3ds (Modified on November 20, 2011 by Mr. Awesome

r
rivezico 29.08.21

[b] [member = miksar] [/ b], I don't quite understand, but come on
[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], ((

C
Caxap 29.08.21

I agree, very cool, play fun, but too simple and short (

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

Maybe Nin will release DLS with levels?) They probably wanted to do DLS, or is it just for vi ..

r
rivezico 29.08.21

in general, it's a pity, since everything is as you say

S
SkyerIst 29.08.21

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], DLC and demos were recently confirmed for 3DS officially, all of which will start working in early 2012 on 3DS.

[color = # ff0000] [b ] And here is the report from the guys with the barrel-jumpers with of the launch in Moscow! [/ b] [/ color]

[b] ACE [/ b], I see you like as : gigi:well, and even some acquaintances)) I just don't know everyone by sight))

[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7igjcGO48M [/ media]

o
opposer 29.08.21

the game is played in less than 3 hours.
This is called hack.