3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:58 am

Super mario 3d land

Genre - platformer
Developer - Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Publisher - Nintendo
Release date - End 2011
Platform - Nintendo 3DS

[img] http://3dsgames.ru/wp-content/gallery/super-mario_1/super-mario-3ds-logo.jpg [/ img]
Miyamoto creates a new mario that combines some elements of 3D parts (jumps from walls, 3D rotating platforms) with elements of old 2D parts (Super Mario Bros. 3). A raccoon costume with characteristic abilities will also be available.

Great video. Graphics, design, music, gameplay - everything is cool at Nintendo as always: love:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoLbAxnAW0 [/ youtube]
124 Comments
Sort by:
f
frukt 29.08.21

[b] [member = opposer] [/ b], mario world - a game of 20 hours can be run in about an hour or two, probably - on the shots.
That is, the game may be short, but the 3 hours you read about somewhere do not say anything at all. Now, if you can go through all the levels (by exploring every secret nook) in 3 hours (without being a crazy speedrunner) - then it's sad of course.

o
opposer 29.08.21

I have not read, here is the full walkthrough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4GDZTS2Dg&feature=related

and without speedrun and with deaths

Y
Yezhik 29.08.21

[quote name = 'opposer' timestamp = '1321883869' post = '2395203'] the
game is played in less than 3 hours.
This is called hack.
[/ quote]
Opposer was given a read-on at the GBH on this topic, he ran over here to :)
Welkam, cho ...

o
opposer 29.08.21

on GBH inadequate sit. I say that the game is completed in 3 hours - and they give me "trolling"

H
Hitm0n 29.08.21

[b] [member = frukt] [/ b], well, the same mario 64, I can hardly imagine how you can go in 3 hours, gaining a minimum of stars (to enter the levels)
if this mario really goes through in 3 hours without straining (speedrun ) then this is PPC fail

f
frukt 29.08.21

[b] [member = Hitm0n] [/ b], for example - where a thread for 40 people finds a secret pipe for a minute and jumps across five worlds - this is a common thing in old school mario. As a result, a game of, say, 7 hours of superficial (without secrets) passage turns into a three-hour game. This is an assumption - in fact, I don’t know, I didn’t play and I’m completely reluctant to watch the video.

o
opposer 29.08.21

in the game in each world there are four levels + a castle (those who passed on - they say that this is not the case everywhere). For example, the "castle" of 2 worlds runs in twenty seconds. and all levels are like that. The game is ultra short. Even NSMB took longer.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = SkyerIst] [/ b], I was not there

o
opposer 29.08.21

in the video, no one jumped through the levels.

motherfucker, I paid 2100 for 3 hours. It would be better if I rented a slut for this money for this time. Modified Nov 21, 2011 by opposer

A
ACE 29.08.21

PPC, this is what a mega cool game should be, if it is so short, but the ratings are put at 90%

H
Hitm0n 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], PPC, the game should just be called Mario!
no, I have nothing against him, I love him unrealistically, I even recently passed Mario 64! It's just that if it's really a game for 3 hours, then this is hack, and getting this from Nintendo is PPC.

o
opposer 29.08.21

I plan to go through it quickly and sell it

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = Hitm0n] [/ b], comrade, you are confused in terms of concepts. it would be a hack to get a game with a bogus gameplay. but here it is qualitatively, but short. sad, of course, but not trash.

H
Hitm0n 29.08.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], uh, what an example to give, Alpha Protocol was a very crooked game but with cool gameplay, not hack?
and in general, it’s not funny for ourselves, for 3ds and so nougayems, all hopes were on Mario, and he, attention, for 3 hours !! Although on 3ds with 3d enabled, these 3 hours will stretch for a lot, if every 10 minutes you take breaks from 3d lol : facepalm:
hmm, this is how a gorgeous GoW on a psp takes 4 hours, so everything, shit, a stub, but why waste time on this crap at all , but there is a big, epic GoW on inpatient facilities. And Nintendo can be forgiven for everything.
I want Osama in the thread. He said it right, put a plumber in the game and it will get 90+ ratings and huge sales

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = Hitm0n] [/ b], alpha protocol shit at all no matter how you look

l
lordzer0 29.08.21

One of two smart games until the end of the year at 3DS - and 3 hours : facepalm:

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

It's short and light, but the game has great replayability (like any Mario). Nothing prevents you from collecting all the stars at each level, for example. I agree, the game looks like a prequel to something grandiose, and that's why it costs 1600 abroad. But I can't call my tongue a hack, a very cool work has been done on mixing Galaxy and SMS, it is played like a completely new next-gene Mario, I played with such eyes 0_0 and did not believe that it was all happening on such a small thing, This is how it looks and how it is played. It is very rare that modern games can evoke such feelings, and it is worth a lot.
Ps I go through the second time and find cool new things at each level.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 hour 30 minutes 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
By the way, the hurried levels (after the end of the main part, it will be possible to go through the game again on a higher difficulty) are quite well redone and among them there are completely new ones, well, plus I advise you to collect coins at all levels of the "easy" part, because then it will be more difficult and will make life easier on the second playthrough. Well, as Japanese, they will let you play for Luigi. so that the game is not at all hack and not for 3 hours.

r
rivezico 29.08.21

even did not understand why nintendo leaked? : icon_confused:

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

[b] [member = zico] [/ b],
No, on the contrary - they did everything very competently. The first pass of the game is designed for, let's say, a casual audience, it's relatively easy here, short levels (it's still handheld) and light stars. And the second one - already on the HARDCORE players' lol, here the levels have been changed and they have become harder, new ones have been added, the stars are harder to find (and they are needed to open new levels), they allow you to play for Luigi and much more. Played like a new company.

r
rivezico 29.08.21

The former parts were not designed for hardcore lol-players ((