3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lul 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Watch dogs

b02f3dacebbc.jpg

Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Reflections
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Open World Action-Adventure
Release Date: Spring 2014
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, X360
Twitter: @watchdogsgame

Watch Dogs' storyline is built on the concept of information warfare - data has become interconnected, and the use of technology is increasing in the world. The game is set in an alternate version of the reality of the city of Chicago, Illinois, which is one of many cities using the ctOS supercomputer. The system controls almost every part of the city, and also contains information about all its residents and activities that can be used for various purposes. In the game's universe, a power grid accident in the US and Canada was triggered by hackers to spur the development of ctOS. The main character in the game - Aiden Pearce - is a highly skilled hacker, delineated as a person using "both fists and intellect." In the E3 gameplay demo, Aiden was shown using the disconnect ability,
Game process

The main gameplay elements of Watch Dogs include hacking and surveillance. The game's protagonist Aiden Pearce (voiced by Noam Jenkins) can use any device connected to the city's central operating system (ctOS) as a weapon against him. During the gameplay demo, Aiden, in order to get to a paid art exhibition, as a distraction, interferes with the signals of mobile phones, and also listens to telephone conversations for information about his target, and affects traffic lights, causing a car accident to intercept the target. The player can also access information from ctOS on the NPCs they encounter, including information about demographics, health, and likelihood of violence.

Development of the game began in 2010. Ubisoft Montreal creative director Jonathan Maureen noted that Watch Dogs aims to “go beyond today's open-world games,” allowing players to use its information as the basis of the plot, and control the entire city with its hacking mechanics.
The game was officially unveiled during Ubisoft's press conference at the 2012 E3 International Gaming Show. Previously, however, a trailer for the game was mistakenly posted on the Ubisoft YouTube channel, but was quickly removed before its official debut. Later Ubisoft confirmed the release of the game on the PC.
On February 15, 2013, GameStop employees sent Kotaku a promotional image of the game, along with a more detailed storyline. The flyer photo hinted that the game will be released in late 2013 on "all home consoles."
For the game, Ubisoft Montreal has created a new game engine called Disrupt. Ubisoft has prioritized the development of PC and eighth generation console versions of the game.

[hide = Screenshots] Watch_Dogs_13616540975099.jpgWatch_Dogs_13616540963141.jpgWatch_Dogs_13616540969607.jpgWatch_Dogs_13616540967354.jpg
8724445685_b3c161873b_h.jpg8724446533_62ef4e07d8_h.jpg
8724447291_54f2e1bc6f_h.jpg8725566162_34fda2585e_h.jpg1363894222451-1.jpg1363894222599-11.jpg[/ hide]
[hide = Videos] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtBh4QzZKz4 http: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=A049QMa5_UM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ArK67tAMQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nt78aTSnTY http://www.youtube.com/watch ? v = BopujaTjfCc
[/ hide]

Modified on November 1st, 2013 by RobertBowling
124 Comments
Sort by:
H
HeydocHawke 29.08.21

well i finished

s
scar-raver 29.08.21

Guys, this is AWESOME !!!!!! I haven't seen anything better! Awesome!

K
Kirsan 29.08.21

Yubi made an exhibition. Quantiki will not be able to pull out E3 alone : em01:

j
jB_hIpS 29.08.21

it's just shocked by the blur and rain, it is determined by ye4 which means the world's first next gene!

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

AAAA THIS IS GORGEOUS! DIVINE! AWESOME !!!!!!!!! I CUMMED TWO TIMES !!!!! Damn, how awesome.

S
SVTR 29.08.21

As long as nothing is known about platforms?

D
Dnno 29.08.21

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

l
lordzer0 29.08.21

Very nice.
I can't believe that the consoles will pull this

K
Kreslodav 29.08.21

jerk off while watching with both hands : em01:

C
Charles 29.08.21

Apparently nextgen. Or ViiYu? Modified on June 4, 2012 by Charles Bronson

s
scar-raver 29.08.21

Yes, there must be a nextgen, as soon as I saw it I said. There is some simply unattainable quality for the carrent gene.

J
Just KiD 29.08.21

guys who saw my jaw?

L
LeaderGhost007 29.08.21

Just WOW! : em01:

-
-TaR 29.08.21

This is the best announcement at E3. Yubisoft handsome. The most anticipated game for me (well, after GTA5 of course)

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

[b] [member = -TaR] [/ b] what is gta5? did not hear. Watch Dogs is mega gorgeous, yubi gods.

-
-TaR 29.08.21

[b] [member = Evgeniy Mirkin] [/ b], Montreal Gods, not French Yubi ;)
A GTA5 - I am x3, I forgot about her with this demo =)

d
delphin 29.08.21

First info:
[quote] Development of Watch Dogs is being led by Ubisoft Montreal, with a team comprised of industry veterans from blockbuster franchises like Assassin's Creed®, Rainbow 6® and Far Cry ™. Watch Dogs blends cutting-edge technologies and sophisticated game design into a realistic and living open world where players must use any means at their disposal to take down a corrupt system.

In Watch Dogs, players enter the dangerous world of Aiden Pearce, a new class of antihero whose ability to hack into any connected system could be his most powerful weapon. Whether it's triggering a 30-car pileup by manipulating traffic-lights to trap an enemy during a downtown shootout or tapping into the city's omnipresent security cameras to access anyone's personal information, Pearce is capable of coercing and controlling almost every element of the world around him ...

“Watch Dogs goes beyond the limits of today's open-world games by giving players the ability to control an entire city,” said Jonathan Morin, creative director, Ubisoft. “In Watch Dogs, anything connected to the city's Central Operating System becomes a weapon. By pushing the boundaries, we can provide players with action and access to information on a scale that's never been seen in a video game before. ”[/ Quote]
: happycry: Modified on June 4, 2012 by delphin

D
Destructman 29.08.21

[cut] Fucking [/ cut] I can't find the censored words to describe this. The best that I have seen in the last xs how many years, let's see what the dormouse will give out. Modified June 5, 2012 by Azzy

d
delphin 29.08.21

GOD GOD "... giving players the ability to [size = 6] [b] control the entire city [/ b] [/ size]" !!! : icon_eek:

l
lul 29.08.21

[quote] Justin Davis @ ErrorJustin
Ubisoft's Watch Dogs press release just came in. No platforms are listed in it. [/ Quote]