3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakili neo 29.08.21 11:29 pm

God of war: collection

Well, sir. I bought it on Sunday and played for two hours. And I'll say this - I never had such a good time! The game simply amazes with its graphics (to be honest, from the Action, only Ninja Gaiden could compete with it), stunning gameplay and unshaded surroundings. Kratos literally tears enemies apart like a hot water bottle, and the fight with Hydra at the very beginning is one of the best episodes IMHO in all games in recent years. The gameplay reminded me of the sweep of PoP, LotR: RotK and Ninja Gaiden. Again, the main feature is the entourage, imbued with legends and tales ..
122 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cooller 29.08.21

Describe the combat system in more detail. Kratos, as I understand it, does, unlike Dante, only with all sorts of swords? What are his techniques?
And in general, the game is more like Prince of Persia or Devil May Cry3?

B
Bonker 29.08.21

God of Persia: D

C
Cooller 29.08.21

[b] Bonker [/ b], post your impressions here! : D

B
Bonker 29.08.21

And I haven’t played it yet, after my impressions of the review on the Eurogammer I wrote it. I plan to check it out on Thursday.

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

I played DMC3 for about 10 minutes, so I can’t fully objectively assess it, I can confidently say that the game is much closer to PoP: WW, but huge combo series pulls in the direction of DMC. The essence of the game is to non-stop hacking, shredding, shredding enemies and sometimes jumping on platforms, clinging to ledges. Quite often you come across semi-bosses and bosses. Riddles are at least so far. You can increase the level of spells and techniques by collecting red balls of enemies remaining in place, this adds new techniques and, in general, increases the damage done.

The music is a very interesting mix of songs reminiscent of Howard Shore and a track from the first PoP.

PS there is also a system like the QTE from Shenmue. Looks very fresh and well-woven into the gameplay.

[size = 75] Added 06 Apr 2005, 15:15: [/ size]

mmm ... and what a priestess's ass (Oracle). ;)

S
Strange 29.08.21

Hmm, I looked at the video - speaking Chess was impressed (graph, gameplay, meat - complete flight), I hope this rule will come to our village soon ...

n
nTrophy 29.08.21

Very good, but, as I already wrote somewhere, I like DMC-3 better (for now at least). There the gameplay is faster.

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

Hmm ... I would be at a loss to choose between DMC and GoW, since DMC is a crazy action with the beautiful Dante, but GoW is something new, fresh and insanely exciting. I just saw Chronos crawling through the Desert of Oblivion with the temple of Pandora tied to his back ... Strongly impressive!

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

hm ... hasn't anyone checked it out yet?

B
Bonker 29.08.21

Barely came off. Not DMC3, of course, but it has its own charm. The combat system needs some work, but the mini-fatality is just a thrill !!!

B
Bakili neo 29.08.21

He tears them in half with gusto .. Especially when I trudge when an archer tears. I, damn it, didn't sit down to play today .. It's a shame.

Bonker, are you already there?

B
Bonker 29.08.21

So far I started Rooftops of Athens shorter than the current. I've already talked to the oracle, I'm running around the city, and in the background Ares tramples people.

m
mala6a 29.08.21

Help, pliz !!!
Murder of a hydra ... I
kill two heads and stick pins into them. With the third head I can’t figure out how to handle it. It seems to fall, some kind of sign lights up and I don’t understand what to do next: I
spent forty minutes hammering its head on the mast and ... nothing happens (((
What can I do wrong. A blinking scale appears. I click on the circle and click on it. Then the circle disappears and I click either a triangle or a square. He hits it (or lets go) and everything starts again. And so forty minutes (((

E
EQA Rif 29.08.21

Keep hammering the mast with your head until it breaks off and you get a stake. The next fatality Kratos will plant his hydro head on this stake, and tweezers.

D
Dante16 29.08.21

Well what can I say, not a drop better than DMC.

S
SeYazh 29.08.21

Nobody expected any other words from you :).

B
Bonker 29.08.21

Kratos is just a nutcase with no charisma. But how interesting it is for them to shred enemies: D By the way, riddles in God of War are more interesting than in DMC3 and the lack of downloads adds atmosphere. In general, GoW reminded me of Rune. Also, the hero, on the orders of the Gods, goes and chops everyone around into cabbage, only, unlike Rune, the control is better and there is a huge difference in the number of hits.

W
Wishmaster 29.08.21

Wow, damn it! : wonder:
I'm going to download ... I need to play.

E
EQA Rif 29.08.21

[offtopic] Is charisma an antics and public play? : roll: [/ offtopic]

B
Bonker 29.08.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] [offtopic] Is charisma an antics and public play? : roll: [/ offtopic] [/ quote] Is charisma the ability to kill in cold blood? Excuse me, but when Kratos crumbles the Siren's skull by methodically pounding her head on the stone floor, or when he picks at the minotaur's mouth with his sword and fountains of blood beat out from there, does it add to his charisma? Rau from The Mark of Kri even killed somehow more gracefully without such ferocity as Kratos does. Although Rau also chopped off his hands, legs, pinned opponents with a sword to the wall, but gently somehow: crazy: