3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dozensnake 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Metal gear survival

Metal-Gear-Survive-Banner.jpg

Genre: Tactical Espionage Survival Grinding Tower Defense Publisher: Konami

Developer: Konami

Platforms: PS4, XO, PC

Release date: 22 February 2018

METAL GEAR SURVIVE continues the tradition of METAL GEAR SOLID V, combining signature stealth movement with new gameplay features - exploration and survival.

METAL GEAR SURVIVE is an alternate version of the events of METAL GEAR SOLID V, transported to another universe.

Create your own character and overcome all difficulties: search for resources, craft weapons, build a camp and explore the world while honing your survival skills in a hostile environment. In co-op mode, team up with three more comrades and work together to infiltrate zones or defend them from hordes of hostile creatures. Place defenses and defenses wisely to gain an advantage. Work as a team and be resourceful - this is the only way you can succeed.

106 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarnumius 29.08.21

I will not say anything about the single, but what is presented in the beta is a nightmare and horror. Taur defense with trash collection.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Played a couple of times solo and from a party of random. It's a bit hard in solo, but pretty easy in a party. It looks very much like a fortnight, but so far everything is very crooked - the interface is not the most convenient, the control is worse than in MGS5 (inertia was added and it really interferes more). The defense itself is a bit strange, in the sense that there are very few resources on the map, not everyone has enough, plus in the defense zone after each wave all your defense is stupidly destroyed. So far, there is really no pumping, as well as content in general, and this is one of the most important questions for the game. cards are not generated, then everything will depend on the number.

Online, by the way, is very smart and without lags, after mgc5 I was surprised, there was a dead one from the release and they did not even try to fix it.

K
Ku6opr 29.08.21

Why is this?

T
Tarnumius 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

There is really no pumping yet

It is quite there - levels are bought and skills are distributed. What else should be in the pumping?

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Tarnumius is not in beta, that is, so do not evaluate it yet

T
Tarnumius 29.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

Tarnumius is not in beta, that is, so do not evaluate it yet

There is a beta. One of these round rings is there for buying levels and skills.

Modified January 19, 2018 by Tarnumius

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Tarnumius yes damn you do not understand me) it is too cut down there, so do not fully appreciate)

obviously it won't be like that in a full game

T
Tarnumius 29.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

Tarnumius yes damn you do not understand me) it is too cut down there, so do not fully appreciate)

obviously it won't be like that in a full game

Well, it really seems like this :) For all the wretchedness of the game itself, I would not be surprised that it is just that.

W
Water 29.08.21

Shit 

Modified January 19, 2018 by Water

R
RimasG 29.08.21

Launched beta. For the first time, after the first skating rink, there was an idea: "Well, okay, such a zombie survivor who was 3 years late with a lot of content, impudently taken from MGS V and MGO. It should have been released with a paid-free network extension to V, but not playing on its own. "

But then I decided to understand the crafting system and all sorts of submenus. And, damn it, how wretched it is that for 5 minutes he laughed at this, like a Spaniard:

Spoiler

In some Armagh 3, for example, the interface is not as poor as here. Some freshmen making deshman pixel games on steam don't draw so poorly. And with konami it is in a separate game, and even in abundance. In short, Survive is a "so bad it's funny" benchmark, so I recommend everyone to try out the beta while it's free and open source.: 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

Modified on January 20, 2018 by Maximus

L
LeGaTo 29.08.21

Maximus I liked that in the character editor they did not change anything from MGS5 AT ALL, they changed only to their idiotic font: 14HDEO:

G
Greidis 29.08.21

18 hours ago, Tarnumius said:

Well, it really seems like this :) For all the wretchedness of the game itself, I would not be surprised that it is just that.

she's not like that, you should at least watch the vidos. Well, in general, only 1 class is given with a trimmed tree in beta. Also, there is nothing in the betka, except for 4 trunks, a couple of traps, etc. And sobsna this mode ala fortnight is not the only mode.

Modified January 20, 2018 by Greidis

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

Downloaded, played for 10 minutes, deleted. Enemies with crystals instead of Bosko : facepalm2:

R
RimasG 29.08.21

Ride some more. Konami is definitely worth giving some Darwin prize - to make the grind even worse, dull and monotonous than in V - this should be tried.: facepalm2:

In doing so, they broke what worked perfectly in V mechanics - melee is now very crooked. For a year and a half, the character makes a swing with a machete or an ax, and with this swing, you lose control of the character + add inertia when moving. And if one can still cope with one zombie, then it is almost impossible to endure the crowd and at the same time not lose health. Here one must be caught on the timings. Nor does the game get harder. After all, the easiest way to survive is to craft a metal fence for yourself, put it on the way in front of the zombie, take your lance and plug it to victory. And for explosive and armored ones, there is a firearm + a turret, keep in your inventory. Of course, as I suspect, there will be a lot more in the beta and in the full mandatory grind. Because you have to somehow force people to donate. And Survive has a huge potential for donating resources, experience (which is also the local currency for crafting) and loot boxes with the best equipment. Moreover, all this is also divided into levels of "rarity". In short, it may well turn out that on the release of Metal Gear Survive there will be a kind of "Battlefront 2" from Konami, and probably for this reason the spin-off was thought.

And the implementation of the Horde-mode mode itself is dull and cheap, from it a kilometer away it carries free tower-defense for mobile phones. There are also pills that lift you up in case of death. And these pills, as I understand it, only fall from loot boxes. And zombie routes are marked with arrows and spawn places too.

PS Eh, it is at such moments that you realize how benchmark Horde mode was in Gears of war 3 back in 2011. 50 waves on first-class shooter mechanics, with a mandatory boss at every tenth, user-friendly interface, various enemies, stylish and graphical picture. In a word, everything is done by people and for people. AND NO MICRO-TRANSACTIONS, only paid DLC expansions with season pass.

Spoiler

Modified on January 20, 2018 by Maximus

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

1975 year. The Cold War has subsided, and the Vietnam War will end any day.
The legendary mercenary Big Boss leads an army that is not controlled by any state. Disguised as IAEA inspection, the XOF strike force of the American private intelligence agency Cipher attacks the Big Boss Main Base. The soldiers of his army are desperate to fight back, but their efforts are in vain: the main base goes under water.

Immediately after Big Boss leaves the scene in a helicopter, a bright glow appears in the sky, and a portal opens above the base. This portal sucks in everything that remains of the Main Base, along with the soldiers and transfers them to a parallel universe. The soldier who helped Big Boss get into the helicopter also almost falls into it, but at the last moment he manages to avoid this fate. A close friend of this soldier was far less fortunate.

The soldier subsequently loses consciousness, and six months later wakes up in a laboratory belonging to Project Wordcliff, the US secret government service. A member of this organization named Goodluck gives the soldier a special assignment: “
You wouldn't want to be idle, would you? After all, you are already infected with the form of life that I spoke about.

After that, the soldier goes alone to the same parallel world? to find a cure for his infection, and at the same time to save those who were sucked through the portal six months earlier. On the other side of the portal, a terrible world awaits him, where the victims of the infection have turned into disgusting creatures called vagabonds. There, the soldier meets a member of the XOF squad, and together they try to survive in this endless nightmare ...

https://www.konami.com/mg/survive/introduction

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

I'm still waiting for spongebob and patrick costumes

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

My rating for the game is 3 out of 10, the bottom is full! just horror!

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

N
Nikita K 29.08.21

A controversial product of course .. I kind of even liked it .. But what is the point of releasing it as a separate product is not clear .. Although not at full price) And that pleases.

Although I looked at it, on a PC it turns out almost full price lol .. 

Modified on January 24, 2018 by Nikita K

C
Charmander 29.08.21

Spoiler

Modified January 26, 2018 by Charmander